- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
Although FLV is one of the most popular video formats for file distribution, it cannot work in iMovie. This directly inflicts frustrations on users of iMovie who would like to edit their FLV files. Fortunately, there are several solutions engineered to find a way around this problem. However, this could turn out to be a daunting task. Most of these available solutions may either fail to work or give a poor quality video. After curating through the many options, the best way out is always to convert your FLV videos into another format, which is compatible with iMovie.
Ultimate FLV to iMovie Converter-Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is a brilliant modern video converter featuring lots of excellent capabilities, which ultimately sums up an amazing experience. This is a tinker for all your video conversion problems. It converts nearly all popular video formats to be played on hot devices, including iPhone, iPad, PSP, etc. This tool can considerably save you money from 3D movie tickets since it can perform 2D to 3D conversion, making your home entertainment full of fun. With various editing features such as trim and effects, you can enhance your videos' appearance depending on your taste. If you also want to extract audio from movies, this tool could stand out as the No.1 choice considering its tremendous conversion speed. Wondershare video converter ultimate is an affordable tool. Investing in this tool is never a wrong decision; its outstanding capabilities will benefit you a lot. Trusted, a tested, and reliable tool, you can ever think of a converter.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for all hot devices, including Apple, Samsung, HTC, and Nokia.
- APEXTRANSTM technology guarantees 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Intuitive interface with featured well-organized icons and instructions.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fixing video metadata, GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert FLV to Preset iMovie Device on Mac
Step 1 Load FLV file.
Once you have launched Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), load the particular FLV files you would like to convert. This program provides 2 options to load your FLV files.
- Click the file icon in the top left and select the respective files from your computer.
- Alternatively, you can drag your desired FLV videos and directly drop them to the primary interface.
Step 2 Select iMovie from the preset device.
Click the down-arrow beside Output Format to expand the output format list, then click Editing tab > choose iMovie and select the right resolution.
Step 3 Start FLV to iMovie conversion.
When you are satisfied with your selection, click on the Start All button just at the bottom of the program’s window. The conversion of your files shall then begin and would take a very short time.
It is, however, advisable to select a folder in which your output file would be saved. This is done before the final conversion process. To perform this, go to the Output: option at the bottom and specify a save path. The default save path for this program is C: USERs Public Documents. Since you have converted the FLV file to iMovie compatible format, you can import it to iMovie from where you can choose to edit or share.