- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to 3GP
- 2.11 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.12 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.13 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.14 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.15 Convert FLV to iPad
- 2.16 Convert FLV to iTunes
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
Although, FLV is one of the most popular video formats on sites such as, Vevo, YouTube, and Metacafe, etc., you may find from time to time that your current media player is unable to play it. There could be various reasons for that. However, our focus today is to introduce you 10 widely-used FLV media players for Windows and Mac that will ensure that you face no challenges whatsoever while trying to play your FLV files.
- iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe
- Moyea Free FLV Player
- Sothink FLV Player
- Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
- Haihaisoft Universal Player
- Any FLV Player
- Wimpy Player
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe is basically a video converter with which one can convert videos to any of the formats supported by Windows and Mac. The player that you get along with this converter is QuickTime which can play the FLV file once it has been converted. Its user interface is quite popular and if anyone needs a good player along with a video converter for those tricky videos that won’t play on your computer, this is an excellent piece of software to go for. iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe also offers some video editing tools to you. Download, install and use it yourself to see if it’s the right FLV player for you.
Moyea Free FLV Player is known for the facility that it provides to the users to play almost any kind of video format. Saying so implies that it can very much play all FLV files as well. So, if you want to play videos from your PC, Moyea Free FLV Player would make an excellent choice. The fact that it is a free media player that can play FLV makes it even more of an attractive proposition. However, the installation of this player tends to take a tad bit long.
Like the video player from Moyea, Sothink FLV Player for Mac is capable of playing almost any kind of video file format, including FLV. The good part here, unlike the other, is that it is quite small in size with many users reviewing to find it as one of the excellent players to play FLV videos. The drag and drop feature that it comes with helps adding multiple videos at the same time and is quite a feature to have.
This one is popular among Linux users. If your priority is also to have a playlist support, in addition to a solid FLV player, then ExMplayer is going to be the right choice for you. However, this isn’t the only best part; the fact that it allows the user to play videos in 3D and also to remove the logo from the videos makes it a must have for anyone looking for a reliable software. Other viewing features available with ExMplayer are: mirror video, flip video, rotate video, adjust aspect ratio, crop video, etc. Moreover, the player comes integrated with media cutter, audio extractor, and audio converter in it.
This is one software that will best answer all your needs to do with FLV files. However, the word ‘Ultimate’ at the end of its name wants to tell you something more about this wonderful video converter from Wondershare; that it is just not a video converter, but also a video editor, downloader and player of top-notch quality. So, all of your video related needs, tools, utilities, features, etc., can be found in Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). Let us take a quick look at some of the best bits about Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) in addition to being a great FLV player for you.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
If taking snapshots and adding subtitles is your favourite pastime, then this player belongs to you. It has many other useful features like managing aspect ratio, beautiful skins, etc., and it even supports more than 30 odd media file formats, including the FLV.
If your preference is to play FLV along with FLAC, APE, IMS, VCD, etc., and such many formats then JetVideo can be one of the best players for you. It has all the basic features that a good video player should have and so will go a long way to serve you in the best manner.
HiPlayer can smoothly play FLV videos. It is known for its ability to handle the videos in the best possible manner, maintaining their good quality. Some of its handy features such as ‘open URL’, ‘rotate video’, ‘add subtitles to video’, etc., are ones most people usually desire from their video player. In addition, it also supports RMVB, ASF, MP2V, MTS, and PVA file formats too.
Purposely made for playing FLV videos, this video player allows the user to directly share their FLV videos on web pages. It is a free HTML 5 video player, but comes only with the support for Windows at this time.
Wimpy FLV player is compatible with any tablet, iPhone, PC, etc. In addition to playing FLV files with ease, it provides its users the option of customised skins as well. This makes for an interesting user experience.