- 1. Convert Audio to MP3+
- 1.1 Convert WAV to MP3
- 1.2 Convert M4A to MP3 Mac
- 1.3 M4A to MP3 Online Converter
- 1.4 Convert M4A to MP3 Audacity
- 1.5 M4A to MP3 iTunes
- 1.6 M4A to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.7 M4A to MP3
- 1.8 Convert WMA to MP3
- 1.9 WMA to MP3 iTunes
- 1.10 Convert FLAC to MP3 Mac
- 1.11 FLAC to MP3 Online
- 1.12 Free FLAC to MP3 Converters
- 1.13 FLAC to MP3 Converter
- 1.14 WMA to MP3
- 1.15 WMA to MP3 Online
- 1.16 WMA to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.17 WMA to MP3 Windows Media Player
- 1.18 Free WAV to MP3 Converter
- 1.19 Convert AAC to MP3
- 1.20 AAC to MP3 iTunes
- 1.21 Convert AMR to MP3
- 1.22 Convert AIFF to MP3
- 1.23 Convert OGG to MP3
- 1.24 Convert M4P to MP3
- 1.25 Convert 3GPP to MP3
- 1.26 Convert M4R to MP3
- 1.27 Convert CAF to MP3
- 1.28 Convert AC3 to MP3
- 1.29 Convert Opus to MP3
- 1.30 Convert Audio to MP3
- 1.31 M4B Audiobook to MP3
- 2. Convert Video to MP3+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to MP3
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to MP3 iTunes
- 2.3 MP4 to MP3 Converter Online
- 2.4 Convert MOV to MP3
- 2.5 MPEG to MP3
- 2.6 Convert WMV to MP3
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.8 Convert MKV to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Facebook Video to MP3
- 2.10 Convert M4V to MP3
- 2.11 Convert AVI to MP3
- 2.12 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 2.13 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 2.14 Convert VLC to MP3
- 2.15 Free MP4 to MP3 Converter
- 2.16 Convert ASF to MP3
- 2.17 Convert F4V to MP3
- 2.18 Convert WebM to MP3
- 2.19 Convert VOB to MP3
- 2.20 Convert SWF to MP3
WAV file is an older type of media file format with a mass of devotees around the globe. Despite an MP3 file being of smaller size, many users prefer WAV. This purely lies in the fact that WAV is an accurate and lossless format, which reproduces recordings without losing the quality of the audio. Thus, the artilce covers 9 tools for you to convert WAV to MP3.
- Part 1. Best Converter to Convert WAV to MP3 on Mac/Windows - Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
- Part 2. How to Convert WAV to MP3 Free with Windows Media Player
- Part 3. How to Free Convert WAV to MP3 Using iTunes
- Part 4. 5 Free WAV to MP3 Converter Tools Online
Part 1. Best Converter to Convert WAV to MP3 on Mac/Windows - Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is a smashing video converter tool for both Mac and Windows users. With it, you can convert, download, edit and burn multiple videos in as many formats as you like, precisely over 1000 formats. Moreover, it guarantees 30 times faster speed than other converters, which is obviously excellent feature for converter tool. Check its all features below.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert WAV to MP3 with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Step 1 Launch the WAV to MP3 Converter Mac
Run the Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) on your device. When the program opens, click the Add Files option in the primary interface and choose the WAV file you would like to convert. Click Open to continue.
Step 2 Select the Output Format
At the top right corner, click the drop down menu next to Convert all files to option to obtain a list of output formats or navigate to the Target section. From the drop-down list, select the Audio category and an appropriate audio resolution. You can choose the MP3-High Quality.
Step 3 Convert WAV to MP3
Click either the Convert button or the Convert All button to begin converting your WAV file to MP3 audio file. To ensure high conversion speed, just turn the console High Speed Conversion.
Step 4 Locate the Converted File
Once the conversion process ends, find your MP3 audio file under the tab labelled Converted. By clicking the folder-like icon, you can access the converted file. You can also change the save path for your file by going to Menu > Preference > Location and enter the path.
Step 1: Open the Windows Media Player on your computer and drag the respective WAV file to the program’s interface. You can insert a CD having the WAV file on your computer.
Step 2: Locate your library files to display the WAV files or click on uploaded CD. On the screen’s left panel, select Organize and then Options button.
Step 3: Go to Rip Music > Rip Settings > Format > MP3 and then click on Apply, Finally click on OK button.
Step 1: Open the WAV file respectively in iTunes or if you already have it on iTunes, just click on My Library.
Step 2: Right click your WAV file and choose Create MP3 version from the drop-down menu that appears.
iTunes will then create an MP3 file and will give a notification once it is successfully created.
Online-Convert is no doubt one of the best online converter tool that enable users to convert WAV to excellent MP3 media files. This program allows conversion between MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, and OGG among others. Online-Convert provides two options for conversion. You can choose to upload the respective file or you can provide an external file link to commence the conversion process. You can as well rip audio from a video using this converter.
Pros: Online-convert works on almost all devices.
Cons: It limits the file up to 100MB.
This is an amazing video and audio converter program that supports free conversion of WAV to MP3 files. The tool also supports more than 200 file formats and you can easily select your preferred output format. You can source files to be converted from Dropbox, Google drive, URL and even dragging them to the page.
Pros: Support conversion of over 200 kinds of multiple file formats.
Cons: Every user is required to sign in in order to access the service.
Zamzar is definitely a common and excellent online video and audio converter. It is a perfect tool to obtain quality MP3 from WAV files. Zamzar supports conversion of over 1200 media file formats including MP3, WAV, MP4, AAC, and WMA among others.
- Fast conversion speed.
- Support many file formats.
- The program limits files to 100MB.
ClipConverter is a popular online program that makes it easy to convert both video and audio files. This is a good tool to convert WAV to high quality MP3 files with ease. ClipConverter supports conversion between multiple file formats, which include AAC, WMV, and MKV among others.
Pros: Support downloading from other sites.
Cons: Limited to a 100MB file limit.
This is a powerful free converter that supports conversion of media files between different formats such as FLV, VOB, WAV, MP3, and AAC. Your job is to upload the respective WAV file and will convert them.
- User-friendly interface.
- Support 150 + media file formats.
- 80 times faster than any online converter.
- Require a faster and stronger Internet connection.
From aforementioned features and capabilities, it is clear that Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is the best WAV to MP3 converter. It should be a must have tool for users because it is amazing in terms of speed, output file quality as well as being professional. Having this tool is a wise way to go and you will never regret about it.