- 1. Convert Audio to MP3+
- 1.1 Convert WAV to MP3
- 1.2 Convert M4A to MP3 Mac
- 1.3 M4A to MP3 Online Converter
- 1.4 Convert M4A to MP3 Audacity
- 1.5 M4A to MP3 iTunes
- 1.6 M4A to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.7 M4A to MP3
- 1.8 Convert WMA to MP3
- 1.9 WMA to MP3 iTunes
- 1.10 Convert FLAC to MP3 Mac
- 1.11 FLAC to MP3 Online
- 1.12 Free FLAC to MP3 Converters
- 1.13 FLAC to MP3 Converter
- 1.14 WMA to MP3
- 1.15 WMA to MP3 Online
- 1.16 WMA to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.17 WMA to MP3 Windows Media Player
- 1.18 Free WAV to MP3 Converter
- 1.19 Convert AAC to MP3
- 1.20 AAC to MP3 iTunes
- 1.21 Convert AMR to MP3
- 1.22 Convert AIFF to MP3
- 1.23 Convert OGG to MP3
- 1.24 Convert M4P to MP3
- 1.25 Convert 3GPP to MP3
- 1.26 Convert M4R to MP3
- 1.27 Convert CAF to MP3
- 1.28 Convert AC3 to MP3
- 1.29 Convert Opus to MP3
- 1.30 Convert Audio to MP3
- 1.31 M4B Audiobook to MP3
- 1.32 FLAC to MP3
- 2. Convert Video to MP3+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to MP3
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to MP3 iTunes
- 2.3 MP4 to MP3 Converter Online
- 2.4 Convert MOV to MP3
- 2.5 MPEG to MP3
- 2.6 Convert WMV to MP3
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.8 Convert MKV to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Facebook Video to MP3
- 2.10 Convert M4V to MP3
- 2.11 Convert AVI to MP3
- 2.12 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 2.13 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 2.14 Convert VLC to MP3
- 2.15 Free MP4 to MP3 Converter
- 2.16 Convert ASF to MP3
- 2.17 Convert F4V to MP3
- 2.18 Convert WebM to MP3
- 2.19 Convert VOB to MP3
- 2.20 Convert SWF to MP3
- 2.21 How to Convert Music to MP3
- 2.22 FFmpeg convert WebM to MP3
- 2.23 WebM to MP3 Converter Online
How to Convert WMA to MP3 Using iTunes on Windows/Mac
iTunes, in addition to a media player, also supports a number of other functions, including file conversion. If you have WMA audio files that you want to convert to MP3 for playback on all types of devices, iTunes works as a decent option. Read this article to learn about how to convert WMA to MP3 using iTunes and its best alternative to convert WMA to MP3 or any other formats on Windows/Mac.
- Part 1. How to Convert WMA Files to MP3 Using iTunes
- Part 2. Best Way to Convert WMA to iTunes on Windows/Mac
Part 1. How to Convert WMA Files to MP3 Using iTunes
WMA files on your system can be converted to an MP3 audio format in decent quality using the iTunes app installed on your Windows or Mac system. iTunes facilitates converting only the non-DRM WMA files, and the protected ones from Rhapsody, Zune, Nokia, and others cannot be processed.
Steps on how to convert WMA files to MP3 using iTunes
Step 1: On your system, launch the latest version of the iTunes app.
Step 2: On the main app interface, browse and open the WMA file to be converted from the Music playlist. Alternatively, you can also add the file to the library if required.
Step 3: Choose the WMA file, click on the File menu and select Convert > Create MP3 Version. The iTunes app will convert the WMA file to MP3 format, and upon the process completion, a notification will appear.
iTunes convert its files in M4A format by default, and the format can be edited by making changes in the preferences. So before following the above steps, on your iTunes Edit menu, select the Preferences option, and then click on the Import Settings button from the General tab. A new pop-up window will open from where you can choose MP3 Encoder from the Import Using section. Click on the OK to confirm.
So if someone asks that can iTunes convert WMA to MP3, you now have the answer and also know the process to get it done.
Part 2. Best Way to Convert WMA to iTunes on Windows/Mac
iTunes allows converting WMA files to MP3 format, but it is apt only for situations when there are only a few files in small size to be converted. So to convert WMA to iTunes compatible format without any limitations or restrictions, professional software like Wondershare UniConverter works best. This versatile program allows adding WMA and other files from your computer as well as directly from a device to be converted to MP3 and all other popular audio formats. device-specific format conversion is also supported by the software to allow playback on the choice of a device without any issues. The files are converted at a super-fast speed, in batches, and with lossless quality. You can even transfer the converted files to the desired device for playback.
Wondershare UniConverter - WMA to MP3 iTunes Converter
- Convert WMA to MP3 without losing quality and sync to iTunes for easy playback
- Support 1000+ video and audio formats, including MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, AAC, etc.
- Optimized presets for easy playback on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, and any other devices
- Customize WMA files with changing bitrate, sample rate, encoder, channel, etc.
- Burn WMA files to CD without losing quality and playback easily
- Convert files at up to 30 times faster than common free and online converters
- Download/record online videos from over 10,000 sites like YouTube
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, CD converter, video compressor and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Guide to Convert WMA to MP3 Without iTunes on Mac/Windows
Step 1 Add WMA files to the Wondershare converter.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your system, and click on the Document icon from the Converter section to browse and add the WMA files.
Step 2 Choose MP3 as the target format.
The target format supported list can be checked by opening the drop-down options at the Setting icon. From the Audio list, choose MP3 (or any other iTunes supported as required) and the file quality as needed.
Step 3 Convert WMA to MP3 without iTunes.
Click on the Convert button to convert WMA to MP3 on Mac without iTunes. On your system, the converted files can be checked from the location selected at the File Location tab. On the software interface, use the Finished tab to manage the converted files.
Though iTunes convert WMA to MP3, the solution works only for smaller size files and has many limitations. For professional and easy conversion, free download Wondershare UniConverter on your Windows or Mac system and follow the steps above to have a try.