- 1. Convert Audio to MP3+
- 1.1 Convert WAV to MP3
- 1.2 Convert M4A to MP3 Mac
- 1.3 M4A to MP3 Online Converter
- 1.4 Convert M4A to MP3 Audacity
- 1.5 M4A to MP3 iTunes
- 1.6 M4A to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.7 M4A to MP3
- 1.8 Convert WMA to MP3
- 1.9 WMA to MP3 iTunes
- 1.10 Convert FLAC to MP3 Mac
- 1.11 FLAC to MP3 Online
- 1.12 Free FLAC to MP3 Converters
- 1.13 FLAC to MP3 Converter
- 1.14 WMA to MP3
- 1.15 WMA to MP3 Online
- 1.16 WMA to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.17 WMA to MP3 Windows Media Player
- 1.18 Free WAV to MP3 Converter
- 1.19 Convert AAC to MP3
- 1.20 AAC to MP3 iTunes
- 1.21 Convert AMR to MP3
- 1.22 Convert AIFF to MP3
- 1.23 Convert OGG to MP3
- 1.24 Convert M4P to MP3
- 1.25 Convert 3GPP to MP3
- 1.26 Convert M4R to MP3
- 1.27 Convert CAF to MP3
- 1.28 Convert AC3 to MP3
- 1.29 Convert Opus to MP3
- 1.30 Convert Audio to MP3
- 1.31 M4B Audiobook to MP3
- 2. Convert Video to MP3+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to MP3
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to MP3 iTunes
- 2.3 MP4 to MP3 Converter Online
- 2.4 Convert MOV to MP3
- 2.5 MPEG to MP3
- 2.6 Convert WMV to MP3
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.8 Convert MKV to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Facebook Video to MP3
- 2.10 Convert M4V to MP3
- 2.11 Convert AVI to MP3
- 2.12 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 2.13 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 2.14 Convert VLC to MP3
- 2.15 Free MP4 to MP3 Converter
- 2.16 Convert ASF to MP3
- 2.17 Convert F4V to MP3
- 2.18 Convert WebM to MP3
- 2.19 Convert VOB to MP3
- 2.20 Convert SWF to MP3
How to Convert M4B iTunes Audiobook to MP3 Easily
M4B audiobooks purchased from iTunes store cannot be transferred to phones or other devices. So to play these audiobooks in your car, MP3 players, and other portable devices, conversion to MP3 format is required. You can convert iTunes Audiobook to MP3 free for the basic process. In this article, you can learn how to convert MP3 to M4B Audiobook in iTunes and vice versa without iTunes with easy steps.
- Part 1. Easy Steps to Convert iTunes Audiobook to MP3 and Vice Versa
- Part 2. How to Convert MP3 to Audiobook in iTunes
- Part 3. Extra Knowledge About iTunes M4B Audiobook
Part 1. Easy Steps to Convert iTunes Audiobook to MP3 and Vice Versa
For all types of file conversion needs, including MP3 to Audiobook and vice versa, Wondershare UniConverter is an ideal program to install. Using the software, you can batch convert your M4B Audiobook files to MP3 and an array of other formats. File quality is not to be worried while working the program as it ensures lossless conversion. Multiple files can be converted at a time at super fast speed. The converted MP3 files can also be transferred to a portable player, smartphone, and other devices using the program as needed.
Wondershare UniConverter - M4B Audiobook to MP3 Converter
- Convert iTunes M4B Audiobook to MP3 and other popular formats without losing quality.
- Support 1000+ video and audio formats including MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, AAC, etc.
- Optimized presets for easy playback on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, and any other devices.
- Customize Audiobook M4B files with changing bitrate, sample rate, encoder, channel, etc.
- Burn M4B Audiobook to CD with easy steps and playback on any devices.
- Convert files at up to 30 times faster than common free and online converters.
- Download/record online videos from over 10,000 sites like YouTube.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, CD converter, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Convert M4B Audiobook to MP3 Without iTunes
Step 1 Add M4B Audiobook to Wondershare converter.
Download, install and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac and to add the M4B files, you can either drag and drop them or click on the +Add Files button to browse and load Audiobook files. Multiple files for batch processing can be added.
Step 2 Choose MP3 as output format.
The list of supported output formats can be checked by opening the drop-down options at the Convert all files to: tab on the top-right corner. From the Audio list, select MP3 as the format. File quality also needs to be selected.
Step 3 Convert M4B Audiobook to MP3 without iTunes.
Click on the Convert All button will start the process of converting iTunes M4B Audiobooks to MP3 on Mac and Windows. The Output tab can be used to choose the system location to save the processed files. The Converted tab on the interface will help you to manage and also transfer the converted files.
Part 2. How to Convert MP3 to Audiobook in iTunes
iTunes not only allows importing and playing the MP3 files but its conversion as well. Thus using the program, the MP3 audio files on your system can be converted to Audiobook whenever needed. The created files will appear in the Audiobook section of the iTunes app. Without much technical know-how, you can convert mp3 to audiobook in iTunes in a few simple and quick steps.
Steps on How to Convert MP3 to Audiobook in iTunes
Step 1: Launch the iTunes apps on your system and from the Library, choose the MP3 file that needs to be converted. Alternatively, you can also browse and add the local file by selecting File > Add File to Library.
Step 2: Right-click on the selected Mp3 file and hit on the Song Info option. A pop-up window will open showing the file details.
Step 3: Select the Options tab and expand the drop-down menu at media kind. Choose Audiobook from the options. You can also select the start and the stop time, playback options, volume, and equalizer. Click on the OK button to confirm and iTunes convert MP3 to Audiobook.
The created file can be checked from the Audiobook section of the app.
Part 3. Extra Knowledge About iTunes M4B Audiobook
M4B is a MPEG-4 audiobook file container format that is used for storing the audiobooks purchased from the iTunes store. The format supports the metadata for the chapters and the bookmarking and thus facilitates pausing the audio playback and also resumes it when needed. The M4B format is compressed using the AAC encoding and if they come with Apple's FairPlay DRM protection they can be played only on the authorized Apple devices.