- 1. Convert Audio to MP3+
- 1.1 Convert WAV to MP3
- 1.2 Convert M4A to MP3 Mac
- 1.3 M4A to MP3 Online Converter
- 1.4 Convert M4A to MP3 Audacity
- 1.5 M4A to MP3 iTunes
- 1.6 M4A to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.7 M4A to MP3
- 1.8 Convert WMA to MP3
- 1.9 WMA to MP3 iTunes
- 1.10 Convert FLAC to MP3 Mac
- 1.11 FLAC to MP3 Online
- 1.12 Free FLAC to MP3 Converters
- 1.13 FLAC to MP3 Converter
- 1.14 WMA to MP3
- 1.15 WMA to MP3 Online
- 1.16 WMA to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.17 WMA to MP3 Windows Media Player
- 1.18 Free WAV to MP3 Converter
- 1.19 Convert AAC to MP3
- 1.20 AAC to MP3 iTunes
- 1.21 Convert AMR to MP3
- 1.22 Convert AIFF to MP3
- 1.23 Convert OGG to MP3
- 1.24 Convert M4P to MP3
- 1.25 Convert 3GPP to MP3
- 1.26 Convert M4R to MP3
- 1.27 Convert CAF to MP3
- 1.28 Convert AC3 to MP3
- 1.29 Convert Opus to MP3
- 1.30 Convert Audio to MP3
- 1.31 M4B Audiobook to MP3
- 2. Convert Video to MP3+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to MP3
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to MP3 iTunes
- 2.3 MP4 to MP3 Converter Online
- 2.4 Convert MOV to MP3
- 2.5 MPEG to MP3
- 2.6 Convert WMV to MP3
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.8 Convert MKV to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Facebook Video to MP3
- 2.10 Convert M4V to MP3
- 2.11 Convert AVI to MP3
- 2.12 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 2.13 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 2.14 Convert VLC to MP3
- 2.15 Free MP4 to MP3 Converter
- 2.16 Convert ASF to MP3
- 2.17 Convert F4V to MP3
- 2.18 Convert WebM to MP3
- 2.19 Convert VOB to MP3
- 2.20 Convert SWF to MP3
All-Sided Guide on Converting M4P to MP3 You Can't Miss
If you need to convert M4P files to MP3 format so as to be compatible with your mobile device, then this article will help you to find a complete help guide to know which software is better to get the faster conversion using an M4P to MP3 converter tool. With our recommendation, you will no longer have such problems. Now read on and don't miss the best and free ways to convert M4P to MP3 on Windows/Mac.
- Part 1. What is M4P
- Part 2. How to Free Convert M4P to MP3 with iTunes
- Part 3. Quickly and Easily Convert M4P to MP3 Without iTunes
M4P is a popular audio format used by Apple in iTunes, so any music downloaded from iTunes Store are encoded using the MPEG-4 format and AAC-protected files by the company. Though M4P is available for iOS device system, people still prefer the universal MP3 format due to the listed reasons below.
- Smartphones and multimedia players continuously use MP3 format.
- M4P can only be reproduced with iTunes by Apple, but not everyone owns an iOS device.
- Protected M4P files cannot be easily transferred.
- M4P to MP3 conversion is required if you need to burn a CD for playing with a universal player media.
- M4P is not compatible with Windows Media Player, the most popular media player.
As discussed above, you should understand it that you can't convert M4P to MP3 unless you use a tool to complete the M4P to MP3 conversion task.
Here we'd like to introduce you a free way to convert M4P to MP3 with iTunes, including how to convert M4P to MP3 in iTunes and how to burn M4P to CD with iTunes 2 aspects.
1. How to Convert M4P to MP3 in iTunes
Generally, M4P to MP3 conversion with iTunes is comprised of Download iTunes on your computer > Select your desired format > Convert the files.
Step 1. First of all, download iTunes based on your computer system. Then launch it after installation and go to iTunes tab > Preferences on Mac, or Edit > Preferences if you're using Windows.
Step 2. Go to General button and click on Import Settings, select MP3 Encoder from the Import pop-up menu and click on OK to save the settings.
Note: If you still need to import some songs, you can choose to import and convert them at the same time. The new songs will show up as MP3 files in your iTunes library.
Step 3. Select the songs in your library, then click on File > Create New Version > Create MP3 Version. Now you will convert them, just wait for the files be ready and you will find your MP3 songs in iTunes library after a while.
2. How to Burn M4P to CD with iTunes
iTunes also allows you to burn M4P to CD with iTunes. You can follow the next tutorial to know how to proceed with this new stage: Create a playlist for your iTunes library > Configure your burner > Burn your playlist > Difference the songs in your playlist > Delete duplicated songs. Check the steps with more detailed and better information.
Step 1. To start, it's necessary to create your own playlist with your favorite songs by clicking on File > New > Playlist and give a name to your new list for identification. Note that you can add between 18-21 songs to the playlist.
Step 2. Go to File > Burn Playlist to Disc and a window called Burn Settings should appear on your screen. You can configure your burner here by selecting the speed/gap between songs and specifying the Disc Format. Once finished, select Burn to proceed.
Note: If you want to change the frame bitrate for a better quality, you can go to General > Import Settings and select MP3 Encoder from Import Using:.
Step 3. To recognize the new converted songs among all existing DRM songs, you need to go to the newly-created playlist and right-click the songs to select Get Info, the fields should be blank. Select DRM or M4P in the Comments section and click OK to proceed.
Step 4. Now you have a new CD. Go to your new album and click on File > Display Duplicates and add the comments. Proceed to select all the DRM songs, right-click and select Delete From Library.
The M4P is protected by FairPlay DRM which aims at protecting Apple projects for copyright, as a result, many devices fail to recognize M4P format and people have to search for a third-party converter to convert M4P to a universal one such as MP3. In this section, we'd like to suggest you using Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) to convert M4P to MP3 with simple steps, as it converts more than 1000 formats at 30 times faster speed than any other software without losing the audio or video quality.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best M4P to MP3 Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert M4P to 1000+ formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, and more others without losing quality.
- Reduce M4P file sizes by changing bitrate, sample rate, encoder, quality, and other parameters.
- 30X faster converting speed than other common video/audio converters.
- Burn music to CD and convert CD to audio files easily and quickly.
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites like YouTube and convert to MP3.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to Convert iTunes M4P to MP3 Easily on Windows/Mac
Now follow the next tutorial to learn how to convert M4P to MP3 even if it is protected: Download Wondershare UniConverter to computer > Add your video files > Select MP3 as output format > Start MP3 Extraction.
Step 1 Import M4P Files to MP3 Converter
First of all, download and install the program on your computer, open it and click on the Add Files button under the Convert tab to load your desired M4P videos. Multiple files can be added here in batch.
Step 2 Choose MP3 as Output Format for M4P files
Click the drop-down icon beside the Convert all files to: option, an output formats list will open. Select Audio > MP3 and choose the quality you require.
Note: If you need to do some manual adjustment, you can click + Create Custom to open the Setting window. When finish settings, just click Create to proceed.
Step 3 Convert M4P to MP3 Without iTunes
Select the Convert All button in case you have more than one file for converting at one time. Or you can click Convert beside each video thumbnail to convert M4P video to MP3 format one by one. Once the M4P to MP3 conversion completes, you can switch to Converted tab to fetch the extracted MP3 audio.
If you don't want to download or install any software on your PC/Mac, online converters will be you best choice. Read on How to Convert M4P to MP3 Free Online >> to learn more.
Convert MP4 to MP3 is really easy, isn't it! If you need to convert M4P to MP3 Linux, Mac or Windows, the options given in this article are the best option according to with quality and fast process. You just need to follow the tutorial to know how to convert M4P to MP3 or with iTunes and you will notice the difference. If you do not want to lose time, we recommend you Wondershare UniConverter because any other software will process your task faster than this one. Also, you can learn more M4P converters for options.