- 1. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 1.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 1.3 Convert MP3 to AA
- 1.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 1.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 1.6 Convert MP3 to FLA
- 1.7 Convert MP3 to AIFF
- 1.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 1.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 1.10 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 1.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 1.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 1.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 2. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 2.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.2 MP3 Converter
- 2.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 2.4 MP3 Player
- 2.5 Best MP3 Players
- 2.6 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 2.7 CD to MP3 iTunes
- 2.8 Convert DVD to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 2.10 MP3 to Text Converter
- 2.11 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 2.12 YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.13 YouTube to MP3 Online Converter
- 2.14 YouTube MP3 Converter for Android
- 2.15 YouTube Converter to MP3 for Android
- 2.16 YouTube to MP3 iPhone
- 2.17 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 2.18 Convert YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 2.19 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 2.20 YouTube to MP3 Converter Not Working
- 2.21 Export Audacity to MP3
- 2.22 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 2.23 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 2.24 Convert Voice to MP3
- 2.25 MP3 Sites
- 2.26 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 2.27 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 2.28 MP3 Cutter
- 2.29 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 2.30 MP3 Tag Editor
- 2.31 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 2.32 MP3 Recorder
- 2.33 Remove Vocals from MP3
Top 6 MP3 to AAC Converters to Convert MP3 to AAC
For this or that reasons, people begin to convert MP3 to Advanced Audio Coding format, or AAC as it is commonly referred to. The AAC format is generally certified, standardized and intended to act as the effective successor of MP3 ensuring greater sound quality at very similar bit rates, which means it offers better audio effects while you watch movies or listen to music. Before benefiting from AAC format, you'd need a designated software that converts MP3 to AAC quickly and losslessly. Below list 6 commonly-used MP3 to AAC converter tools for your choice.
- Part 1. Top 6 MP3 to AAC Converters for MP3 to AAC Conversion
- Part 2. How to Convert MP3 to AAC with Wondershare UniConverter
- Wondershare UniConverter
- Any Audio Converter
- Apowersoft Free Video Converter
By far amongst the best software for converting MP3 to AAC file formats, Wondershare UniConverter is incredibly convenient, easy to navigate through and follow. You'll be able to run it effectively without any previous experience with the software. Moreover, it offers over 1000 video conversion and another powerful editing, downloading, burning features, make it an all-in-one video solution.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert MP3 to 1000+ formats, like AAC, AIFF, M4A, AVI, MKV, MOV, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Zamzar is compatible with a very wide range of file formats and offers you information about the input and output formats with a brief but complete data. You can get your file converted into four quick and convenient steps: Upload MP3 file > Choose AAC as output format > Enter email address to receive the converted MP3 file in .aac > Click Convert to proceed.
Note: However, the platform is rather restrictive as the maximum video should be less than 100MB for free users. If you pay $7 per month, the file size would be up to 200MB (7 conversions) and $16 for up to 400MB (10 conversions).
Freemake is also pretty convenient to use and it’s not hard to navigate. It converts video or audio files between 500+ formats, makes photo slideshows, modifies and edits clips, burns DVDs, uploads to iPhone and more. In short, it totally fulfill your needs of converting MP3 to AAC. But you must download the software first as it does not offer onsite conversions.
Any Audio Converter is so neat that it offers simple navigation, quick guidance and fast performance. With it, you can easily convert your files in a wide range of different formats like WAV, AC3, OGG, WMA, AIFF, FLAC and many more. It allows you to convert your favorite MP3 tracks to AAC even if you have no access to an internet connection! What's more, it easily imports Spotify playlists, removes the DRM protection from Apple.
Fre:ac, short for Free Audio Converter, is a free audio converter and CD ripper for various formats and encoders. Featured in converting between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and Bonk formats, Fre:ac is completely free without any ads or other malware. But the features of the free version are limited and if you want to access them all, you’d have to pay a subscription fee.
Apowersoft free online video converter is available for both Windows and Mac users, which supports output formats for most mobile devices like iPhone 8, Galaxy S7, Nexus 6, LG G5, etc. It converts sorts of formats, including MP3, WAV, FLAC, WMA, AC3, AAC, OGG, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MKV, SWF, ASF, FLV, WEBM, MPG, DV, M4A and M4R, so you don’t have to worry about being restricted in away.
As we discussed above, it doesn't take a fool to know that restrictions come along with free MP3 to AAC converters, such as the limitations in the conversion speed, output video quality, and the maximum file size. Taking all into consideration, Wondershare UniConverter is the best solution to convert MP3 to AAC. Now let's take a look at how it proceeds with MP3 to AAC conversion.
Step 1 Download Wondershare UniConverter and load the MP3 file.
First of all, download and install Wondershare UniConverter via the download button. Then launch it to get the primary interface, and click the button to load your target MP3 audio files.
Step 2 Choose target format as MP3.
Click the drop-down icon from the Output Format: box and select the Audio tab, choose AAC in the left sidebar and select the video resolution in the right to confirm the output format.
Step 3 Convert MP3 to AAC easily.
Click the Start All button to start converting MP3 to AAC audio codec. When the conversion end, you can either click the in the bottom or switch to the Finished tab to fetch the converted MP3 files in .aac.