- 1. Convert Other Format to MP3+
- 1.1 Convert MP4 to MP3
- 1.2 MP4 to MP3 Converter Online
- 1.3 Convert MOV to MP3
- 1.4 Convert MOV to MP3 Online
- 1.5 Convert QuickTime to MP3
- 1.6 Convert WAV to MP3
- 1.7 Convert M4A to MP3 Mac
- 1.8 M4A to MP3 Online Converter
- 1.9 Convert M4A to MP3 Audacity
- 1.1 M4A to MP3 iTunes
- 1.11 M4A to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.12 M4A to MP3
- 1.13 Convert WMA to MP3
- 1.14 Convert FLAC to MP3 Mac
- 1.15 FLAC to MP3 Online
- 1.16 Free FLAC to MP3 Converters
- 1.17 FLAC to MP3 Converter
- 1.18 WMA to MP3
- 1.19 WMA to MP3 Online
- 1.2 WMA to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.21 Convert WMA to MP3 Windows Media Player
- 1.22 Free WAV to MP3 Converter
- 1.23 Convert AAC to MP3
- 1.24 MPEG to MP3
- 1.25 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 1.26 Convert AMR to MP3
- 1.27 Convert AIFF to MP3
- 1.28 Convert OGG to MP3
- 1.29 Convert M4P to MP3
- 1.3 Convert 3GPP to MP3
- 1.31 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 1.32 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 1.33 Convert WMV to MP3
- 1.34 Convert FLV to MP3
- 1.35 Convert MKV to MP3
- 1.36 Convert Facebook Video to MP3
- 1.37 Convert M4R to MP3
- 1.38 Convert M4V to MP3
- 1.39 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 1.4 Convert AVI to MP3
- 1.41 Convert DVD to MP3
- 1.42 Convert Voice to MP3
- 1.43 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 1.44 Convert MOV to MP3 Mac
- 1.45 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.46 Convert VLC to MP3
- 1.47 Free MP4 to MP3 Converter
- 1.48 Convert CAF to MP3
- 1.49 Convert ASF to MP3
- 1.5 Convert F4V to MP3
- 1.51 Convert WebM to MP3
- 1.52 Convert AC3 to MP3
- 1.53 Convert Opus to MP3
- 1.54 Convert VOB to MP3
- 1.55 Convert SWF to MP3
- 2. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 2.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 2.3 Convert MP3 to AAC
- 2.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 2.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 2.6 Convert MP3 to FLAC
- 2.7 Convert MP3 to Aiff
- 2.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 2.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 2.1 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 2.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 2.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 2.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 3. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 3.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 3.2 MP3 Converter
- 3.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 3.4 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 3.5 YouTube MP3 Converter for Android
- 3.6 YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 3.7 YouTube to MP3 Online Converter
- 3.8 MP3 to Text Converter
- 3.9 YouTube to MP3 iPhone
- 3.10 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 3.11 Convert YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 3.12 YouTube to MP3 Converter Not Working
- 3.13 YouTube Converter to MP3 for Android
- 3.14 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 3.15 MP3 Player
- 3.16 Best MP3 Players
- 3.17 MP3 Sites
- 3.18 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 3.19 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 3.20 MP3 Cutter
- 3.21 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 3.22 MP3 Tag Editor
- 3.23 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 3.24 MP3 Recorder
- 3.25 Remove Vocals from MP3
- 3.26 Export Audacity to MP3
The process of removing the voice from a song is not easy if you do not use the correct software. You will need an application with which you can eliminate the voice of a MP3 file easily and almost without affecting the quality of the song. Then you can use the instrumental piece to practice Karaoke, for example. We want to provide you with excellent information about how to remove vocals from MP3 in easy steps and recommend you several software to get very good results without spending money.
- Part 1. Mute Song Voice with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
- Part 2. Remove the Vocals from a MP3 File with Audacity (Free)
- Part 3. 3 Freeware to Separate Tracks on a Song
Part 1. Mute Song Voice with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
If we talk about a good software, we want to recommend Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It ia an omnipotent video converter that not only converts over 1000 video/audio formats, but downloads MP3/playlist and removes vocals from MP3.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Now follow the steps below to learn how to remove voice from songs with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
Step 1 Import MP3 File for Editing
After registration, you can access to all functions of Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) by launching it. To start, click on Convert option and click + Add Files under Converting, then proceed to select the audio file you want to remove voice from your local PC and click Open to proceed.
Step 2 Adjust MP3 Volume to 0
Click on the editing icon under the audio thumbnail (both the middle and the right one will work). Select Audio category and adjust the volume to 0, click OK to confirm.
Step 3 Remove MP3 Vocal
Click the Convert in the bottom-right to initiate MP3 vocal removal. When the converting process completes, you can check those converted MP3 files (without vocal) under Converted tab.
An audacity is a free software that has gained great popularity among those who like to work and experiment with music and excels in removing vocals from MP3. It is also an excellent multi-track audio recorder and a fantastic editor running on multiple platforms. Let's proceed to see the step by step tutorial on how to remove vocals from MP3 with Audacity.
Step 1. Download Audacity to your computer and launch it, then proceed to drag the song you want. Once done, your software/file will look like the image below so we can start to remove voice from songs.
Step 2. Go to the left side of the song and click on the drop-down arrow next to its name to open options list, select Split Stereo Track. Then proceed to double click on the blue part (bottom track) and you will see how it turns darker. Now we are going to remove vocals from MP3.
Step 3. Click on Effects tab and select Invert and the track will flip. Now proceed to the drop-down arrow beside the songs name and select Mono. It is necessary that you do this with both tracks so that the audio signal will rout with a single channel.
Step 4. Play the file and check the song that we've removed voice. Then proceed to File > Export and name the file for saving and click OK to proceed. Now you know how to split a stereo track in audacity.
It is a free audio editor, which allows us to edit audio files such as MP3s and remove vocals from MP3. It allows us to cut and add tracks, and of course, edit several audio files at the same time. Something remarkable of this software is the consumption of resources, since it only weighs 226 Kb, besides that it does not need installation since it is a program portable. Another important point is that the program supports audio cards in such a way that in real time we can generate audio from a line or microphone, and in a professional quality. This program is free and works with Windows versions: 98, XP, Vista and 7.
2. AnalogX Vocal Remover
With Vocal Remover you can remove the voices of the songs that you are playing in Winamp because it is a powerful free plugin that eliminates the voice of the songs that sound in the Winamp. It is easy to remove the sung part of the music that you listen in Winamp to be able to have the original versions of the songs that we want, but of course, without the voice of the original singer.
Note: Make sure to install the program inside the folder of Plugins of Winamp. If not done this way the plugin will not do anything. Then go to the preferences of Winamp (Ctrl + P), where you should activate the plugin where you find the option to do it, and follow the remaining steps and you will have this great utility working correctly.
3. Karaoke Anything
Karaoke Anything, is a simple software that intends to turn the PC into a karaoke machine. To make karaoke songs, the application uses the method of eliminating voice. This makes it work with almost any type of song. It supports creating karaoke tracks (instrumental of the song) using MP3 files and also works with any audio CD. But note that this karaoke effect of vocal removal cannot be applied to stereo or mono recordings, due to its particularities.
Removing vocals from MP3 can be a hard work using the wrong software or application. This is the reason why we had recommended 3 different software but with the same propose: remove voice from songs. The best software, however, for remove vocals from MP3 is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate): a complete program with excellent features. So, just follow the step by step guide and start to have your own creation.