- 1. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 1.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 1.3 Convert MP3 to AA
- 1.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 1.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 1.6 Convert MP3 to FLA
- 1.7 Convert MP3 to AIFF
- 1.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 1.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 1.10 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 1.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 1.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 1.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 2. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 2.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.2 MP3 Converter
- 2.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 2.4 MP3 Player
- 2.5 Best MP3 Players
- 2.6 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 2.7 CD to MP3 iTunes
- 2.8 Convert DVD to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 2.10 MP3 to Text Converter
- 2.11 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 2.12 YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.13 YouTube to MP3 Online Converter
- 2.14 YouTube MP3 Converter for Android
- 2.15 YouTube Converter to MP3 for Android
- 2.16 YouTube to MP3 iPhone
- 2.17 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 2.18 Convert YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 2.19 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 2.20 YouTube to MP3 Converter Not Working
- 2.21 Export Audacity to MP3
- 2.22 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 2.23 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 2.24 Convert Voice to MP3
- 2.25 MP3 Sites
- 2.26 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 2.27 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 2.28 MP3 Cutter
- 2.29 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 2.30 MP3 Tag Editor
- 2.31 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 2.32 MP3 Recorder
- 2.33 Remove Vocals from MP3
Cases are that people purchase some MP3 music online and want to make them personalized ringtone, for Mac users, they'd import MP3 to Final Cut Pro for further editing. However, due to the incompatibilities of Mac OS, you're not allowed to directly edit MP3 with FCP. To help you out, here highly recommends Wondershare MP3 to FCP converter, with which you can easily convert MP3 to FCP supported audio format, like AIFF, in high quality and with only a few clicks.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to optimized preset for most devices, including Final Cut Pro, PSP, TV and mobile phones
- Convert MP3 to 1000+ formats, like AIFF, AAC, M4A, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista
Note: Though iTunes (Mac) or QuickTime Pro for Mac helps to import MP3 to FCP, the process is long and complicated. Comparatively, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is more effective and user-friendly in converting MP3 to FCP on Mac OS X.
Simple Tutorial on How to Convert MP3 to Final Cut Pro on Mac
Step 1 Add MP3 Files
Drag and drop your target MP3 files to the primary interface of Wondershare MP3 to FCP converter, then you'll see the loaded MP3 videos displayed in thumbnail (just as the screenshot shows).
Tip: Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) supports batch conversion, so you can import multiple video files and convert them at one time.
Step 2 Select Output Format as Final Cut Pro
Click in the Target section to expand the output format list. Go to Editing > Final Cut Pro and select a video resolution in the right, then the output video will be best optimized for Final Cut Pro.
Note: You can also navigate to Audio > AIFF to convert MP3 to FCP compatible formats.
Step 3 Start Converting MP3 to FCP on Mac
Now click the Convert button in the right to proceed with MP3 to Final Cut Pro conversion. You can also click the Convert All button to batch converting MP3 to FCP-supported formats.
When the conversion completes, you can import the MP3 files to Final Cut Pro with ease. Quite easy, isn't it? Note that Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) not only converts MP3 to FCP, MKA, WAV, M4A, AC3, OGG, AAC, WMA, etc., but extracts audio from various video formats, such as MKV, FLV, MOV, AVI, MP4, M4V, MPG, MPEG, VOB, DV, WMV, TS, ASF, 3GP, 3GP2 and more. Come to download and give it a shot!