- 1. Convert Other Format to MP3+
- 1.1 Convert MP4 to MP3
- 1.2 MP4 to MP3 Converter Online
- 1.3 Convert MOV to MP3
- 1.4 Convert MOV to MP3 Online
- 1.5 Convert QuickTime to MP3
- 1.6 Convert WAV to MP3
- 1.7 Convert M4A to MP3 Mac
- 1.8 M4A to MP3 Online Converter
- 1.9 Convert M4A to MP3 Audacity
- 1.1 M4A to MP3 iTunes
- 1.11 M4A to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.12 M4A to MP3
- 1.13 Convert WMA to MP3
- 1.14 Convert FLAC to MP3 Mac
- 1.15 FLAC to MP3 Online
- 1.16 Free FLAC to MP3 Converters
- 1.17 FLAC to MP3 Converter
- 1.18 WMA to MP3
- 1.19 WMA to MP3 Online
- 1.2 WMA to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.21 Convert WMA to MP3 Windows Media Player
- 1.22 Free WAV to MP3 Converter
- 1.23 Convert AAC to MP3
- 1.24 MPEG to MP3
- 1.25 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 1.26 Convert AMR to MP3
- 1.27 Convert AIFF to MP3
- 1.28 Convert OGG to MP3
- 1.29 Convert M4P to MP3
- 1.3 Convert 3GPP to MP3
- 1.31 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 1.32 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 1.33 Convert WMV to MP3
- 1.34 Convert FLV to MP3
- 1.35 Convert MKV to MP3
- 1.36 Convert Facebook Video to MP3
- 1.37 Convert M4R to MP3
- 1.38 Convert M4V to MP3
- 1.39 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 1.4 Convert AVI to MP3
- 1.41 Convert DVD to MP3
- 1.42 Convert Voice to MP3
- 1.43 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 1.44 Convert MOV to MP3 Mac
- 1.45 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.46 Convert VLC to MP3
- 1.47 Free MP4 to MP3 Converter
- 1.48 Convert CAF to MP3
- 1.49 Convert ASF to MP3
- 1.5 Convert F4V to MP3
- 1.51 Convert WebM to MP3
- 1.52 Convert AC3 to MP3
- 1.53 Convert Opus to MP3
- 1.54 Convert VOB to MP3
- 1.55 Convert SWF to MP3
- 2. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 2.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 2.3 Convert MP3 to AAC
- 2.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 2.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 2.6 Convert MP3 to FLAC
- 2.7 Convert MP3 to Aiff
- 2.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 2.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 2.1 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 2.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 2.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 2.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 3. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 3.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 3.2 MP3 Converter
- 3.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 3.4 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 3.5 YouTube MP3 Converter for Android
- 3.6 YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 3.7 YouTube to MP3 Online Converter
- 3.8 MP3 to Text Converter
- 3.9 YouTube to MP3 iPhone
- 3.10 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 3.11 Convert YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 3.12 YouTube to MP3 Converter Not Working
- 3.13 YouTube Converter to MP3 for Android
- 3.14 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 3.15 MP3 Player
- 3.16 Best MP3 Players
- 3.17 MP3 Sites
- 3.18 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 3.19 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 3.20 MP3 Cutter
- 3.21 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 3.22 MP3 Tag Editor
- 3.23 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 3.24 MP3 Recorder
- 3.25 Remove Vocals from MP3
- 3.26 Export Audacity to MP3
iTunes, application developed by Apple.inc that allows users to download, play, organise and manage music/video files in their iTunes music library. It is not only compatible with Mac OS and Microsoft Windows but also functions well on mobile devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. However, some people might encounter issues of exporting iTunes files in .mp3. To help you out, this article will outline scenes that might require you to convert iTunes playlists to MP3 and explain how to convert iTunes to MP3 with detailed instruction.
- Part 1. 7 Common Scenes Requiring You to Convert iTunes Playlists to MP3
- Part 2. How to Convert iTunes Files to MP3 within iTunes
- Part 3. Recommended iTunes to MP3 Converter to Extract MP3 from iTunes Files
What are the scenarios that prompt to convert playlist to MP3? Instances differ but here lists 7 major possible reasons that you may want to convert iTunes playlist to MP3.
- When you want to rip the CDs in iTunes app.
- When converting high-quality lossless files to other formats to release space.
- When you want to listen to the music in other media players.
- When you want to store your songs on USB flash drive so you can listen to the music while driving your car.
- When you want to create an MP3 CD with the audio file inside the playlist.
- When importing some uncompressed files into iTunes as compressed files to save disc space.
From the above possible scenarios, you must be eager to learn how to convert iTunes playlist to MP3. Now we have made it easier for you by providing straightforward steps below.
Step 1. Go to Applications and search for iTunes app and then double-click to open it. If you don't have it yet, you can download free and install it on your computer then open it.
Step 2. After opening the iTunes app, click on iTunes followed by Preferences icon.
Step 3. Go to General and click on Import Settings which will automatically take you to import settings window.
Step 4. From there, click on drop-down icon beside Import Using and select MP3 Encoder, then click OK to move to the next step.
Step 5. Next, select the songs you want to convert to MP3. You can choose your desired tracks from albums or playlists in your iTunes library and highlight them.
Step 6. Click on the file menu on the iTunes and a new window will open. If you're using the older version of iTunes, click Create new version, or just Convert if it's the case with the latest version. You can double click on the selected files and click on Create MP3 version.
Now iTunes will begin to convert your files immediately. Once they are all converted, you will hear a notification sound.
Speaking of an easier and quicker way to convert iTunes library to MP3 format, you can take advantage of Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), which gives you the ultimate freedom to convert over 1000 video or audio formats all in the high quality and at 30 times faster speed than other converters. With it, you can also transfer your iTunes media library and convert them to devices iOS devices, Android phones and even to external drives. Furthermore, you can burn your iTunes playlist to DVDs since it is built with a DVD burner. Below is a step-by-step guide on how you can use Wondershare iTunes to MP3 Converter.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert iTunes files to 1000+ formats, including MP3, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert iTunes Songs to MP3 with Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Converting iTunes files to MP3 using this software is the easiest task that every Tom, Jack and Harry can do. All you need to do is, follow these simple steps and you will have all your selected iTunes files in MP3 format. Off we go!
Step 1 Load iTunes Playlist
Prepare your iTunes playlist in a folder and launch Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) software, then click on Convert section in the top and then click on and choose Add Folder. You can also add files by dragging the iTunes playlist to the program.
Step 2 Select Your Preferred Output Format
Next, select your preferred output format, i.e., MP3. Click beside Convert all tasks: to open a list of the output formats. From the lists, click on the Audio tab and choose MP3 and then select output quality.
In the bottom of the primary interface, you will see Output, click it and you'll able to specify where to locate the converted files.
Step 3 Convert iTunes to MP3
After that, you can now convert all your iTunes music. Click on Convert All at the right bottom of the screen. You will see the conversion progress on the screen. When the conversion completes, you can switch to the Converted tab to fetch the converted .mp3 files.
It is appropriate to conclude that at long last, the ever-improving technology is indeed taking us to new horizons. With Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), failing to listen to music due to incompatible format is a forgone case. To experience its full freedom, comfortability and fast hand experience, just get your copy of the latest version right away.