- 1. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 1.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 1.3 Convert MP3 to AA
- 1.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 1.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 1.6 Convert MP3 to FLA
- 1.7 Convert MP3 to AIFF
- 1.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 1.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 1.10 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 1.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 1.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 1.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 2. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 2.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.2 MP3 Converter
- 2.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 2.4 MP3 Player
- 2.5 Best MP3 Players
- 2.6 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 2.7 CD to MP3 iTunes
- 2.8 Convert DVD to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 2.10 MP3 to Text Converter
- 2.11 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 2.12 YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.13 YouTube to MP3 Online Converter
- 2.14 YouTube MP3 Converter for Android
- 2.15 YouTube Converter to MP3 for Android
- 2.16 YouTube to MP3 iPhone
- 2.17 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 2.18 Convert YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 2.19 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 2.20 YouTube to MP3 Converter Not Working
- 2.21 Export Audacity to MP3
- 2.22 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 2.23 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 2.24 Convert Voice to MP3
- 2.25 MP3 Sites
- 2.26 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 2.27 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 2.28 MP3 Cutter
- 2.29 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 2.30 MP3 Tag Editor
- 2.31 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 2.32 MP3 Recorder
- 2.33 Remove Vocals from MP3
2 Alternative Ways to Convert iTunes Files to MP3
iTunes, an application developed by Apple.inc that allows users to download, play, organize, and manage music/video files in their iTunes music library. It is not only compatible with Mac OS and Microsoft Windows but also functions well on mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. However, some people might encounter issues of how to convert iTunes files to MP3. To help you out, this article will outline scenes that might require you to convert iTunes playlists to MP3 with iTunes and explain how to convert iTunes song to MP3 without iTunes easily.
- Part 1. Common Scenes Requiring You to Convert iTunes Playlists to MP3
- Part 2. Best iTunes to MP3 Converter to Extract MP3 from iTunes Without Losing Quality
- Part 3. iTunes to MP3 Converter Online Free
- Part 4. How to Convert iTunes Files to MP3 within iTunes
What are the scenarios that prompt to convert playlist to MP3? Instances differ, but here lists 7 major possible reasons that you may want to convert iTunes playlist to MP3.
- When you want to rip the CDs in the iTunes app.
- When converting high-quality lossless files to other formats to release space.
- When you want to listen to music in other media players.
- When you want to store your songs on USB flash drive so you can listen to the music while driving your car.
- When you want to create an MP3 CD with the audio file inside the playlist.
- When importing some uncompressed files into iTunes as compressed files to save disc space.
Speaking of an easier and quicker way to convert iTunes library to MP3 format, you can take advantage of Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), which gives you the ultimate freedom to convert over 1000 video or audio formats all in high-quality and at 30 times faster speed than other converters. With it, you can also transfer your iTunes media library and convert them to iOS devices or Android phones. Furthermore, you can burn your iTunes playlist to DVDs since it is built with a DVD burner. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to convert iTunes files to MP3 easily and quickly.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best iTunes to MP3 Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert iTunes files to 1000+ formats, including MP3, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert iTunes songs in MP3 format without losing any quality
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit iTunes music with changing encoder, sample rate, bitrate, channel, and other parameters
- Burn iTunes music to CD easily and convert CD to any audio files as you like
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites like YouTube and convert to MP3
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert iTunes Songs to MP3 Without Quality Loss
Before following the simple steps below, you need to download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your PC/Mac firstly from the link above. Both Windows and Mac users can take the same steps below to convert iTunes songs to MP3.
Step 1 Load iTunes Playlist Songs
Launch Wondershare UniConverter and click on the Converter section at the top, then click on the Document icon to choose iTunes songs you want to convert to MP3.
Step 2 Select Output Format as MP3
Next, enter the below Output Format option. Click on the Audio tab and choose MP3 and then select output quality.
Step 3 Convert iTunes Music to MP3
After that, you can now convert all your iTunes music. Click on the Convert button at the right-bottom of the screen. You will see the conversion progress on the screen. When the conversion completes, you can switch to the Finished tab to fetch the converted .mp3 files. And click the Add to Transfer List button to transfer the converted MP3 files to iPhone/iPad/Android easily.
iTunes also helps to convert MP4 videos to MP3 so that you can playback easily. Just move to How to Convert MP4 to MP3 with iTunes Easily >> to learn more.
If you have several small iTunes files that need to convert to MP3, then online free iTunes to MP3 converters will be your best choice to convert without iTunes. Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) is what we recommend here. It supports most popular video and audio formats including MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, MP4, MOV, etc. You can convert from one to another totally free and without any download or installation. However, you can only convert DRM free iTunes files with Online UniConverter.
Step 1: Open Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/) from your PC/Mac's browser, and click on the Drag & Drop or Hit to Add File button to select iTunes files to need to convert.
Step 2: Click the Convert all files to option to select Audio > MP3 as your output format.
Step 3: Finally, click on the CONVERT button to start converting iTunes files to MP3 online free.
From the above possible scenarios, you must be eager to learn how to convert the iTunes playlist to MP3. Now we have made it easier for you by providing straightforward steps below.
Step 1: Go to Applications and search for the iTunes app and then double-click to open it. If you don't have it yet, you can download free and install it on your computer then open it.
Step 2: After opening the iTunes app, click on iTunes followed by the Preferences icon.
Step 3: Go to General and click on Import Settings, which will automatically take you to the import settings window.
Step 4: From there, click on the drop-down icon beside Import Using and select MP3 Encoder, then click OK to move to the next step.
Step 5: Next, select the songs you want to convert to MP3. You can choose your desired tracks from albums or playlists in your iTunes library and highlight them.
Step 6: Click on the File menu on iTunes, and a new window will open. If you're using the older version of iTunes, click Create new version, or just Convert if it's the case with the latest version. You can double-click on the selected files and click on Create MP3 version.
Now iTunes will begin to convert your files immediately. Once they are all converted, you will hear a notification sound.
It is appropriate to conclude that at long last, the ever-improving technology is indeed taking us to new horizons. With Wondershare UniConverter, failing to listen to the music due to incompatible format is a forgone case. To experience its full freedom, comfort, and fast experience, just free download it and have a try.