- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Converters
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.12 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.13 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 1.14 MP4 to DVD Online
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.2 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.3 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.4 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.5 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.6 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.7 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.8 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.9 Best DVD Makers
- 4.10 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.11 Top DVD Creators
- 4.12 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.13 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.14 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.15 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.16 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.17 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.14 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 5.17 Convert 8mm to DVD
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
Best DivX to DVD Converter: How to Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD Easily
"What is the best and the fastest way to convert XVID/DivX files to DVD?" --- A question from VideoHelp Forum
XVID and DivX are popular formats that are known for compressing files to a great extent while maintaining the video quality. If you are a movie buff, then you would surely have a lot of your movie titles stored in XVID or DivX format. If you wish to enjoy the latest sci-fi thriller movie on your new big size TV, then you can choose to convert DivX to DVD with a professional video converter so that the created discs can be easy to share with your families and friends, and there is also an additional backup to rely upon. Read the following parts to learn the best DivX to DVD converter for Windows/Mac and create a DVD from DivX or XVID videos easily.
- Part 1. Best DivX to DVD Converter for Windows/Mac
- Part 2. How to Convert DivX/Xvid to DVD Easily
- Part 3. Extended Knowledge of Converting Files to DVD
You will have decent options when you search for DivX to DVD conversion programs and software, but selecting the right one is very important to result in good quality DVD. One such professional tool is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). The software is an expert in burning DVDs and allows converting your DivX and XVID files to DVD folder, DVD, and ISO image files. To personalize your DVD making experience, it supports an array of features like trimming, cropping, adding background image and music, adjusting volume, and others.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best DivX to DVD Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert DivX to DVD, DVD folder, or ISO image file without losing quality.
- Choose a wide range of free DVD menu templates and themes to burn DivX to DVD.
- Edit DVD burning settings for TV standard, aspect ratio, quality, and other parameters.
- Customize videos with functions like trimming, cropping, cutting, and others.
- Allows real-time review to check for the changes made and settings done.
- DivX to DVD conversion is done at high speed as the program supports multi-core processing and multi-threading.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted DVD videos to devices and external hard drives directly.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Support Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Besides the above-listed features, the intuitive interface with useful features makes this Wondershare software as the best DivX to DVD converter.
Converting DivX to DVD using Wondershare UniConverter is quick and straightforward, with the steps mentioned below. You can follow the steps on both Windows and Mac.
Steps to convert DivX/Xvid to DVD using Wondershare UniConverter on Windows/Mac
Step 1 Open Wondershare DivX to DVD converter and load DivX files.
After downloading and installing Wondershare UniConverter on your PC, open it, and select the DVD Burner tab. Now you need to load DivX or Xvid files that need to be converted by clicking the +Add Files icon. All added files will be displayed as AVI formats on the software interface.
Step 2 Choose a DVD menu template for DivX videos.
Choose the DVD menu template from the right-side panel of the software interface. To check for the available designs, move the right and the left arrow.
On the top-right corner, click the Edit icon to open a new window that will allow browsing more template designs and adding background images and music.
Step 3 Enter DVD settings for burning DivX files.
The next step is to enter the DVD label and adjust the settings related to Menu Type, Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, and Quality.
Step 4 Burn DivX to DVD on Windows/Mac.
At the final step, select the DVD as the destination where you want to burn the video at the Burn video to tab. Click the Burn button to start the process of converting your DivX or Xvid files to DVD.
If you want to convert DVD to DivX videos, you can go to How to Convert DVD to DivX/Xvid Easily >> to learn more.
There are a number of factors that improve the overall experience of converting video files to DVDs. Listed below is some information on the same that will help you get the best from your DVD burning process.
1. Can you burn many videos in different formats like DivX, Xvid, MP4, and MOV on the same DVD?
If you have a number of videos in different formats and want to save them all together on a DVD disc, then the first thing that you need to consider is the capability of your program to do so. An expert professional software like Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) supports a feature where videos from different files can be added and burned on the same DVD. The program supports more than 1000 formats, and thus it proves to be the best choice. In the Burn tab of the UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), you need to add videos in different formats, select DVD templates, enter DVD settings and finally burn all of them to a DVD disc.
2. Can you burn the same videos to different DVDs with one-time settings?
If you run some training center or need to distribute similar DVDs to a number of people, then you would need a feature where the same videos can be burned to different DVDs. With the majority of the DVD burning software, you need to make settings every time you create a DVD, which is not only tedious but also a time-consuming task. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is one expert program that prevents you from this hassle. The software supports a feature where you can burn a number of DVDs with one-time settings. So just enter your desired settings and parameters and create multiple DVDs in no time using this Wondershare tool.
3. What if you don't have a disc in hand and wish to burn your videos?
In a situation, if you do not have a DVD disc handy but need to burn your videos, then you can do the same by creating a DVD folder or an ISO file image. The professional software like Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) supports the feature. In addition to DVD and Blu-ray discs, it allows burning your videos to DVD folder or ISO file on your hard disk. The DVD folder and ISO file also prove to be handy when you want to access your burned videos on a PC that does not have a disc drive.
4. Can you customize and personalize videos while burning them to DVD?
To add a personal and extra touch to your recorded videos, customization is very important. To take your DVD to a whole new level, you can add a template or a theme, select background images, and edit videos as needed. To work around all these features, you need good software and what can be a better choice than UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) from Wondershare. This superb program has a built-in video editor that allows cropping, trimming, and cutting of videos. You can adjust the volume, add background image and music, select a DVD template, set DVD parameters like aspect ratio, and others. To enhance your DVD experience with a wide range of features supported by Wondershare software.
Download and install Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) on your Windows PC or Mac and enjoy converting your DivX, Xvid and other file formats to DVD without any hassles.