- 1. MOV Video Tool+
- 2. Convert MOV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MOV to WMA
- 2.2 Convert MOV to MP3
- 2.3 Convert QuickTime to MP3
- 2.4 Convert MOV to MP3 Mac
- 2.5 Convert MOV to MP3 Online
- 2.6 Convert MOV to FLV
- 2.7 Convert MOV to WMV
- 2.8 Convert MOV to WMV Online
- 2.9 Convert MOV to WMV on Mac
- 2.10 Convert MOV to MPG
- 2.11 Convert MOV to MPEG
- 2.12 Convert MOV to WAV
- 2.13 Convert MOV to 3GP
- 2.14 Convert MOV to WebM on Windows
- 2.15 Convert MOV to VOB
- 2.16 Convert MOV to M4V
- 2.17 Convert MOV to SWF
- 2.18 Convert MOV to Html5
- 2.19 Convert MOV to YouTube
- 2.20 Convert QuickTime to Windows media Player
- 2.21 Convert MOV to iTunes
- 2.22 import MOV to iMovie
- 2.23 Convert MOV to Adobe Premiere
- 2.24 Convert MOV to QuickTime
- 3. Convert Other Format to MOV+
- 3.1 Convert WMV to MOV
- 3.2 Convert WMV to MOV Online
- 3.3 Convert WMV to MOV on Mac
- 3.4 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 3.5 Convert MPG to MOV
- 3.6 Convert M4V to MOV
- 3.7 Convert YouTube to MOV
- 3.8 Convert 3GP to MOV Online
- 3.9 Convert WebM to MOV
- 3.10 Convert AVCHD to MOV
- 3.11 Convert XviD to MOV
- 3.12 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.13 Convert 3GP to MOV
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert WLMP to MOV
- 3.16 Convert VOB to MOV
- 3.17 Convert DV to MOV
- 3.18 Convert SWF to MOV
- 3.19 Convert Windows DVD Maker to MOV
- 4. Play & Edit MOV Tips+
How to Convert WMV to MOV (Quicktime) On Mac/Windows
With the growing popularity of iOS-based devices, a larger segment of people is now willing to look for any way that would enable them to play WMV video files in Mac OS or iOS without any hindrances, such as playing them on QuickTime, organizing in iTunes, editing in iMovie or syncing to iPhone, iPod or iPad. As is known, WMV is Windows files which can’t be played straight in Mac. So you are left with just one solution-converting WMV to MOV (QuickTime)!
- Part 1. Get the Best WMV to MOV Video Converter
- Part 2. How to Free Convert WMV to MOV with Handbrake
- Part 3. Online WMV to MOV Converter
Here takes converting WMV format to MOV format in Windows (Windows 10 included) platform for example. This windows app has been upgraded, which can help you convert videos 30X faster without any quality loss.
How to Convert WMV to MOV with Video Converter Ultimate
Step 1 Load WMV files to the WMV to MOV (QuickTime) converter
Start Video Converter Ultimate after the installation, and you'll have two ways to add WMV files into the program. One is dragging and dropping the video into the software window directly, and the other is clicking the Add Files button in the main interface of Convert section.
Note: This app offers the function of bacth conversion, so you are allowed to convert several files in WMV files to MOV files at one go.
Step 2 Set MOV (QuickTime) as the output format
Click the down arrow button beside the Output Format button, then select Video tab to choose MOV in the left sidebar and select the video resolution to confirm output format.
If you are planning to transfer the converted files to your iOS devices like iPad, iPhone or iPod. you can check How to Transfer Video to iOS Device.
Step 3 Start to convert WMV to MOV (Windows 10 included)
Hit on the Convert button and leave the WMV video to MOV video converter finish the rest automatically. In addition, if you are not satisfied with your video, for example, you plan to cut the black edge, rotate the video and so on, you can use the useful edit functions offered by the software.
If you want to learn the details about the editing function of Video Converter Ultimate, this guide will provide you help.
One of the best ways to convert WMV files free of cost is to use Handbrake. Handbrake is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. While it is mainly known for its DVD ripping function, Handbrake can also convert media formats. Its interface can be a little intimidating to first time users, but using the guide below you be able to convert WMV videos for free in no time. Before you proceed, download and install Handbrake from the official website, or perform an update to ensure you are using the latest version.
Step 1. Launch the Handbrake application on your computer, and click Open Source to import your WMV file.
Step 2. Set your file destination location.
Step 3. From the Output Settings drop-drown list, select MP4. Here you also have tons of options to choose from if you want to further customize your settings. Unless you know what you are doing, use the default settings.
Step 4. Press the Start Encode button at the top of the window to start the process.
For this part, I'd like to talk about Onlineconverter.com, one of the widely-used free WMV to MOV converter available on the web! It converts almost any common video/audio formats to your desired formats, including convert WMV (Windows Media Video) files to MOV (QuickTime Movie) video. What's more, you can use it to extract music from your favorite movies and edit videos to your like. Most importantly, it's user-friendly that you can quickly proceed WMV to MOV conversion within 4 simple steps.
- First of all, you will get a long list of file formats to convert. Just choose the corresponding landing page and here takes WMV to MOV.
- Now upload the WMV file you wish to convert to MOV format. Note that the maximum file size can be 200 MB, which is larger than most competing converters.
- Hit the Convert button to start converting WMV to MOV online.
- Once the conversion is completed, it will direct you to a web page where you can download the converted .mov video.
Tips: Check the Options, you'll be able to cut WMV into several clips. In fact, you can do a lot more to your video with its advanced editing features.
- Easy to use
- No device space occupied
- 100% free of cost
- Cannot work without a network connection.
- Easily get stuck while uploading, which requires you to do all over again.
- Convert videos to the basic formats only, not including 3D and HD videos.