- 1. MOV Video Tool+
- 2. Convert MOV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MOV to WMA
- 2.2 Convert MOV to MP3
- 2.3 Convert QuickTime to MP3
- 2.4 Convert MOV to MP3 Mac
- 2.5 Convert MOV to MP3 Online
- 2.6 Convert MOV to FLV
- 2.7 Convert MOV to WMV
- 2.8 Convert MOV to WMV Online
- 2.9 Convert MOV to WMV on Mac
- 2.10 Convert MOV to MPG
- 2.11 Convert MOV to MPEG
- 2.12 Convert MOV to WAV
- 2.13 Convert MOV to 3GP
- 2.14 Convert MOV to WebM on Windows
- 2.15 Convert MOV to VOB
- 2.16 Convert MOV to M4V
- 2.17 Convert MOV to SWF
- 2.18 Convert MOV to Html5
- 2.19 Convert MOV to YouTube
- 2.20 Convert QuickTime to Windows media Player
- 2.21 Convert MOV to iTunes
- 2.22 import MOV to iMovie
- 2.23 Convert MOV to Adobe Premiere
- 2.24 Convert MOV to QuickTime
- 3. Convert Other Format to MOV+
- 3.1 Convert WMV to MOV
- 3.2 Convert WMV to MOV Online
- 3.3 Convert WMV to MOV on Mac
- 3.4 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 3.5 Convert MPG to MOV
- 3.6 Convert M4V to MOV
- 3.7 Convert YouTube to MOV
- 3.8 Convert 3GP to MOV Online
- 3.9 Convert WebM to MOV
- 3.10 Convert AVCHD to MOV
- 3.11 Convert XviD to MOV
- 3.12 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.13 Convert 3GP to MOV
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert WLMP to MOV
- 3.16 Convert VOB to MOV
- 3.17 Convert DV to MOV
- 3.18 Convert SWF to MOV
- 3.19 Convert Windows DVD Maker to MOV
- 4. Play & Edit MOV Tips+
It is one of the best features of Windows Media Player that it can play almost regular types of files that user requires. However, some formats are not played and this tutorial will make sure that the user’s issues regarding the .mov format are solved.
- Part 1. Why Windows Media Player Cannot Play MOV
- Part 2. How to Play MOV with Windows Media Player
- Part 3. External Knowledge on Windows Media Player
There are many problems which users usually encounter while trying to play MOV files on Windows Media Player. Below listed are some common reasons that cause MOV files cannot be played.
- Unavailability of plug-ins which are necessary for playing the files.
- Windows Media Player is not completely installed or the software source is corrupted.
- Steps and terminologies mentioned for playing MOV formats are not followed properly, especially in the case of CDs.
- The codecs required to play files on Windows Media Player are not installed effectively.
You might get disappointed when fail to open your QuickTime MOV file in your Windows Media Player or share with friends whose computers are running on the Windows operating system. To solve it, you'll have to convert the QuickTime MOV files to Windows Media Player friendly format, which includes .avi, .asf, .mpeg, .mpg and .wmv. Now it's high time that you try out the professional and easy-to-use tool - Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, which features in a simple and sleek interface and performs files conversion up to 30X faster, allowing you to complete the task in just a few clicks at your fingertips.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate -Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert MOV video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV and more
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices
- Support NVIDIA CUDA, NVENC and Intel HD Graphicshardware acceleration
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your MOV video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Video Tutorial: Convert MOV to Windows Media Player with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Steps to Convert MOV to Windows Media Player Compatible Format using Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
- Import QuickTime MOV video to the converter.
- Choose WMV (or others compatible with Windows Media Player) as output format.
- Start QuickTime MOV to WMV covnersion.
Step 1 Add your QuickTime MOV files
Install and run this Video Converter, drag-and-drop QuickTime MOV file to the program window, or go to the menu bar and choose Convert> Converting > Add Files to locate your MOV file.
Note: this smart converter allows batch conversion to save your time, you can add as many MOV files as you want onto it.
Step 2 Select WMV as the output format
Click the drop-down icon beside Convert all files to: to open the drop-down list and select a preset of WMV (a Windows Media Player's friendly format) from the Video tab. The default setting works great. If you want to specify the output folder, just go to Preference > Loacation to change your desired folder.
- You can click on the + Create Custom button in the Format window to set special format with additional parameters for both the audio and video files, including resolution, frame rate, encoder, bitrates and etc.
- Before converting, you can preview your videos real-time in the preview pane as well as personalize your video by trimming, cropping, watermarking and adding some other effects.
Step 3 Begin QuickTime to Windows Media Player conversion
Hit Convert All and let this smart QuickTime to Windows Media Video Converter do the rest for you! And you can find the converted video in the Converted tab.
Note: You can also convert your QuickTime MOV file to an MP4, M4V or etc. and enjoy them on a range of devices. You can also view them in either 3D or HD format for more entertainment.
As is known to all, Window Media Player is so popular that you might want to learn some of its available futures that can simplify some tasks. Here we can recommend you some useful tricks that you can take in the count at the moment to use this excellent software.
Trick 1. Listen to Internet Radio with Windows Media Player
For this, open WMP and go to Media Guide. Now click on the link Internet Radio and then you will see a list of various online radio stations that you can listen to instantly.
Now you have a great variety of options available and the option to search for the particular radio (or radios) you want to hear.
Trick 2. Deactivate Windows Media Player History
If you share the computer with other users and you would not like to show what you have reproduced with the software, follow these simple steps to deactivate the WMP History.
- Go to Options (press Alt + T + O) and select Privacy tab.
- In the History area, unselect the elements that you do not want to share and click on Clear History button.
- Press Apply and OK button.
Trick 3. Multimedia Playback Keyboard Shortcuts
Following these quick keyboard accesses, we can use the multimedia playback of Windows Media Player
- Play/Pause: Ctrl + P
- Stop: Ctrl + S
- Rewind: Ctrl + Shift + B
- Fast Forward: Ctrl + Shift + F
- Previous Track: Ctrl + B
- Next Track: Ctrl + F
- Repeat Current Track: Ctrl + T