- 1. MOV Video Tool+
- 1.1 Best MOV Converter
- 1.2 Top MOV Converter for Mac
- 1.3 Free MOV Converter
- 1.4 MOV to MP4 Converter Online
- 1.5 MOV to AVI Converter
- 1.6 MOV to WMV Converter
- 1.7 MP4 to MOV Converter Online
- 1.8 AVI to MOV Converter
- 1.9 AVI to MOV Converter Online
- 1.10 MKV to MOV Converter Online
- 1.11 MTS to MOV Converter
- 1.12 Free MOV to AVI Converter
- 2. Convert MOV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MOV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert MOV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert MOV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert MOV to MP3
- 2.5 Convert MOV to WMV
- 2.6 Convert MOV to DVD
- 2.7 Convert MOV to FLV
- 2.8 Convert MOV to AVI Mac
- 2.9 Convert MOV to MKV
- 2.10 Convert MOV to WMA
- 2.11 import MOV to iMovie
- 2.12 Convert MOV to Adobe
- 2.13 Convert MOV to WMV Mac
- 2.14 Convert MOV to MPG
- 2.15 Convert MOV to MPEG
- 2.16 Convert MOV to WAV
- 2.17 Convert MOV to 3GP
- 2.18 Convert MOV to WebM
- 2.19 Convert MOV to VOB
- 2.20 Convert MOV to M4V
- 2.21 Convert MOV to SWF
- 2.22 Convert MOV to HTML5
- 2.23 Convert MOV to YouTube
- 2.24 QuickTime to Media Player
- 2.25 Convert MOV to iTunes
- 2.26 Convert MOV to QuickTime
- 2.27 Convert MOV to JPG
- 2.28 Convert MOV to GIF
- 2.29 Convert MOV to MP4 FFmpeg
- 3. Convert Other Format to MOV+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to MOV
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to MOV Mac
- 3.3 Convert MKV to MOV
- 3.4 Convert WMV to MOV
- 3.5 Convert WMV to MOV Online
- 3.6 Convert WMV to MOV on Mac
- 3.7 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 3.8 Convert MPG to MOV
- 3.9 Convert M4V to MOV
- 3.10 Convert YouTube to MOV
- 3.11 Convert 3GP to MOV Online
- 3.12 Convert WebM to MOV
- 3.13 Convert AVCHD to MOV
- 3.14 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.15 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.16 Convert WLMP to MOV
- 3.17 Convert VOB to MOV
- 3.18 Convert DAT to MOV
- 3.19 Convert MTS to MOV Mac
- 3.20 Convert MTS to MOV Online
- 3.21 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.22 Convert DV to MOV
- 3.23 Convert SWF to MOV
- 3.24 Convert Windows DVD Maker to MOV
- 3.25 Convert FLV to MOV
- 3.26 Convert GIF to MOV
- 4. Play & Edit MOV Tips+
Failed to play your video files even when the MOV(QuickTime) file is uploaded to Adobe Premiere? Were you prompted an error message on your screen saying that the video files is unsupported when you tried to move, import or transfer the MOV file(QuickTime) to Adobe Premiere? If you are currently using an older version of the Adobe (for instance prior to Adobe version CS5), maybe an upgrade of the Adobe version could help. Still stuck with unsuccessful attempts? Perhaps there is some required codec missing or it is an incompatible video file format. Then you can try to convert MOV files won't work to another format such as MP4.
Read parts below to learn about Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) and follow the listed steps to convert MOV files to Adobe Premiere compatible formats easily.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
- Convert MOV to MP4 and other Adobe Premiere supported formats easily and quickly.
- Edit MOV files with trimming, cropping, rotating, adding watermarks, editing subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Burn MOV videos to DVD and customize with free DVD menu templates.
- Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final Cut Pro.
- Transfer converted files to iPhone/iPad/Android devices directly via a USB cable.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 1000+ video sharing sites.
- All-in-one toolbox: Fix Media Metadata, GIF Maker, Video Compressor, CD Burner, Screen Recorder, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
If you have check-out or read other related articles, forums or frequently asked questions’ site; you might end up with the same conclusion that I have. The answer or solution is to convert your QuickTime MOV video files with the proper codec before playing it with Adobe Premiere. You can also try to convert the QuickTime MOV files with any video converter alternative that you might have previously installed and see if it could import the MOV file to Adobe Premiere.
Some software can deal with the conversion and you should be able to watch those MOV files on Adobe Premiere. However, there are cases whereby after importing the MOV files, you might notice issues with the video playback. That’s also why I’m recommending you the Wondershare UniConverter right now, just in case it comes in handy for you. If you don’t need to edit your videos, then there are practically 3 steps involved.
Video Tutorial to Convert MOV to Adobe Premiere Supported Formats
How to Convert MOV to MP4 or Other Adobe Premiere Supported Formats
Step 1 Add MOV (QuickTime) files to convert for Adobe Premiere
Download, install and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your PC/Mac, then choose the Convert section and click on the Add Files button to select MOV files you want to convert to Adobe Premiere compatible formats.
Step 2 Select Adobe Premiere compatible format as output
After importing the video into UniConverter, you can choose the output format from the Convert all files to: drop-down list. Click the Video tab and choose MP4 or other formats you need.
Other than converting MOV files to Adobe Premiere, you're allowed to edit the video directly with real-time preview with Wondershare UniConverter. Move to How to Trim, Crop, Cut Videos >> to learn the editing step-by-step guide.
Step 3 Convert MOV to Adobe Premiere
After all changes have been saved, click on the Convert All button to start converting MOV to Adobe Premiere compatible formats. You can find the converted files from the Converted tab.
Last but not least, if you are interested in Wondershare UniConverter, you can free download the program and follow the steps above to have a try.