- 1. Compress Video in Different Formats+
- 2. Compress Video from Devices/Apps +
- 3. Compress Video with Different Apps +
- 4. Compress Video for Different Purposes +
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Compress Video
- 5.2 Free Video Compressors
- 5.3 Top 5 Online MP3 Size Reducers
- 5.4 Top 8 Video Size Reducers for Android
- 5.5 Free MP4 Compressors
- 5.6 Top 7 Video Compressors
- 5.7 Top 10 Video Compressor for Mac
- 5.8 Top Audio Compressors
- 5.9 Compress Files to Small Size
- 5.10 Compress HD/FHD (4K/1080P) Videos
- 5.11 Compress A Video
iPhone can capture HD videos (1080p) with enhancement of your camera to get high-quality photo videos, but the file size is usually too large. You may not want to change this, but keeping all your videos on the iPhone at this size will take up a lot of space. Sometimes, you can also find that your iPhone videos are too big if you are trying to email or upload them to YouTube to share with others. These problems are not unique as many people have to deal with this situation. This is where will be very useful an iPhone video compression.
Why do you need to compress iPhone videos?
- Compress iPhone big size videos.
- Save up space in your iPhone memory.
- Easier video sharing for social networks or email.
- Part 1. The Best Desktop Video Compressor: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
- Part 2. Compress iPhone Videos Directly on your Phone
- Part 3. Tips about iPhone Video Compression
One of the best desktop video compressors is Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. It is free trial software with paid version that has useful futures to manage the conversion of videos to different formats, including thought for the iPhone, iPad and PC version. Note that this program works exceptionally well for changing video formats that include AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, WMV, MPEG, MPG, etc. It is a great tool and we want to share it with you if you want to compress iPhone video for email or compress iPad video or more.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate Features:
Your Complete Video Toolbox (iPhone Video Compressor Included)
- It can compress iPhone videos by converting any formats to smaller size like FLV.
- Compress iPhone video by converting videos into audio.
- Can edit video: crop, trim video to compress iPhone video, also can apply effects, add subtitles, etc.
- Compress iPhone video by customizing video paramerters like bitrate, frame rate, resolution etc.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Follow the step by step guide to compress iPhone videos with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate:
Step 1 Add your iPhone video to this iPhone video compressor.
Once you open, register Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate and go to Converting tab under the Convert menu by default. Connect your iPhone with your computer. Then, proceed to click the inverted triangle beside Add Files > Add from Device and choose the video from the pop-up window and click Add to Convert List to load iPhone video for compression.
Step 2 Configure the output format.
Click on the drop-down next to Convert all files to and a window with formats will appear. Click on Device and choose Apple and then your iPhone device model to select the pre-set conversion settings.
If you want to change the video resolution to a custom settings of your choice, you need to click on the small Edit icon right next to the name of your Apple device and set it up further as shown in the image below.
Step 3 Start iPhone video compression.
Click on Convert All to start the iPhone video compression. You can also select High-Speed Conversion, all that you need to do is turn it on with a click on the icon.
Step 4 Transfer the compressed iPhone video.
When the conversion finishes, go to Converted tab to find the compressed iPhone video and click Add to Transfer List to add the video to the Transfer interface. Then go the the Transfer interface and confirm the iPhone device at the upper-right corner, and transfer the compressed iPhone video to your device by clicking Transfer button.
Today, we use many different ways to communicate such as WhatsApp. We send photos, voice messages, videos, etc. through this application and sometimes we find problems when want to send big videos because of its weight making our device slow. One good option is to use a compressor app to compress big files directly on your phone and make easier to send. Here we recommend Video Slimmer App to compress iPhone video on your iPhone.
Video Slimmer App allows us to reduce the size of video files shot from our iOS device and reduces them to the smaller file size that is allowed while maintaining good video quality. With just a few screen touches, we'll save precious handsome space on the iPhone video file size, compress iPhone video, etc.
How to compress iPhone videos? Follow the step by step:
Step 1: Go to your Play Store and download Video Slimmer.
Step 2: Load the video file you want to compress: find + icon to your upper right and load the video to the compressor.
Step 3: Find Slim Now icon to precede compress the video.
- Compress videos on your iPhone and save 80% space.
- Maintain the quality of the original video.
- Can send big files through different social media and emails.
- Can make video fusion to create a new one.
- Can compress videos with different formats.
- Can turn slow, depending on your device.
- Depending on the original video may be can have a problem with the quality.
When sending iPhone videos, you need to make sure that the final size does not exceed the maximum attachment size. All common free email services such as Yahoo, Gmail, and Hotmail only allow users to receive and send attachments that are 25 MB or less.
Tip 1: How to check iPhone Video Sizes?
Use the Email Application:
Step 1: Open the Photos App.
Step 2: Select Album and choose the video.
Step 3: Select the video.
Step 4: Select Share icon
Step 5: Select Mail and add your email address and send it.
Step 6: You will find the video size here.
Tip 2: How to reduce iPhone Camera Resolution from Settings?
Step 1: Go to Settings.
Step 2: Select Photos and Camera.
Step 3: Tap Record Video.
Step 4: Select the preferred resolution.
Tip 3: How to Transfer videos from Computer to iPhone?
To transfer videos from computer to your iPhone, you can use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate software:
Step 1 Connect your iPhone to the PC.
Open the Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate on your computer and in the top you will find Transfer option, click it. Now proceed to connect your iPhone to the PC with the USB cable and download the Apple iPhone driver. If your device has a password, follow the prompts to unlock it and tap the Trust pop-up on your screen device.
Step 2 Locate the video.
Click on Add Files, select the video you want to import from your PC. Now you need click on Convert option and click on the Converted tab and there will be the converted video and then click on Add to Transfer.
Another way to add your video is: Go to Download option (besides Convert) and choose the downloaded or recorded video under Finished tab and click on Add to transfer .
Step 3 Transfer video from PC to iPhone.
Click on Transfer button on the right side of the video that you will transfer or directly click on Transfer All if you have more than one video that you want to transfer altogether. After complete the video transfer, it will save automatically on your iPhone device in the Video app section.
Note: if you right click on the video bar, you will see few options like transfer, play, remove, etc.
Now you can find an appropriate software according to your requirements to shrink iPhone video or compress phone video if you want. It should be a powerful and professional video compressor that can not only let you compress iPhone videos but will also help optimize your multimedia files.
To reduce the size of an iPhone video, you will need the help of a professional video converter that supports countless video formats and can convert videos to other formats quickly and with a high-quality image and sound. In addition to this, that the program allows you to define detailed parameters of video and audio for conversion. This is crucial to reduce the size of an iPhone video or Apple video compressor.