- 1. Compress Video/Audio in Different Formats+
- 1.1 Compress MP4 on Winodws & Mac
- 1.2 Reduce Size of MP4
- 1.3 Resize MP4 Videos Online
- 1.4 Compress MP4 Online
- 1.5 Free MP4 Compressors
- 1.6 Compress FLV
- 1.7 Compress MKV
- 1.8 Compress MOV
- 1.9 Compress MOV Online
- 1.10 Compress WMV
- 1.11 Comrpess M4V
- 1.12 Compress MPEG/3GP
- 1.13 Compress H264 File
- 1.14 Compress AVI File
- 1.15 Reduce Size of MKV
- 1.16 Top 5 WebM Compressors
- 1.17 Compress WAV Free Online
- 1.18 FLAC Compression Software
- 1.19 Top 5 Online MP3 Size Reducers
- 1.20 Compress M4A Files Free Online
- 2. Compress Video from Devices/Apps +
- 2.1 Compress iPhone Video
- 2.2 Compress Camcorder Video
- 2.3 Compress GoPro Video
- 2.4 Compress QuickTime Video
- 2.5 Compress Fraps Video
- 2.6 Top 12 File Compressor for Android
- 2.7 MMS Video Size Limit for iPhone/Android
- 2.8 Shorten Videos on iPhone
- 2.9 10 Video Compressor App Android/iPhone
- 2.10 Top 8 Video Size Reducers for Android
- 3. Compress Video with Different Apps +
- 3.1 Resize Video in iMovie
- 3.2 Make VLC Resize Video
- 3.3 Make Windows Movie Maker Resize Video
- 3.4 Different Apps to Compress Video
- 3.5 Compress Videos with Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 3.6 Use FFmpeg to Resize Video
- 3.7 Apple Compressor 4 Alternative
- 3.8 Top 6 Clipchamp Alternatives
- 3.9 Top 7 Video Cutter and Compressor
- 3.10 HandBrake Video Compressor Alternative
- 4. Compress Video for Different Purposes +
- 4.1 Compress Video for Email
- 4.2 Compress Video for Web
- 4.3 Compress Video for YouTube
- 4.4 Compress Video for Vimeo
- 4.5 Compress Video for Facebook, Instagram
- 4.6 Twitter Video Compression
- 4.7 Resize Facebook Video Size
- 4.8 Resize Instagram Video Size
- 4.9 Compress YouTube Video Size
- 4.10 Compress Video for DVD
- 4.11 Send Large Files via Email
- 4.12 Compress Files for WhatsApp
- 4.13 Send Long Videos on WhatsApp
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Compress Video
- 5.2 Free Video Compressors
- 5.3 Top 13 Video Compressors
- 5.4 Top 10 Video Compressor for Mac
- 5.5 Top Audio Compressors
- 5.6 Top 8 Audio Compressor Free Online
- 5.7 Compress Files to Small Size
- 5.8 Compress HD/FHD (4K/1080P) Videos
- 5.9 Compress A Video
- 5.10 Compressed Video Formats
- 5.11 Top 8 Compression Software 2019
- 5.12 Top 9 File Compressors
- 5.13 How to Make A File Smaller
- 5.14 How to Make Video Smaller
- 5.15 Lossless Compression
- 5.16 Top 10 Ways to Reduce Video Size
- 5.17 Compress Files & Folders
- 5.18 Compress Folder Online and Free
- 5.19 Top 6 Online Size Converters
- 5.20 Top 10 Ways to Send Large Videos
- 5.21 Top 5 Video Resizer
- 5.22 Top 6 File Size Reducer
- 5.23 Shorten a Video Online and Free
- 5.24 Change MP4/MP3 Bitrate
- 5.25 11 Ways to Compress Videos Free Online
Top 12 File Compressor for Android to Compress Video/Image/Audio Files Easily
In our daily life, more and more people using Android phones to shoot high-quality videos to keep our beautiful memories. But the problems also come, these HD videos take so much space on our phones so that we have to delete some lovely videos. To store the maximum number of videos, images, and audio files on our Android device, it is important to compress and reduce their size. There are a number of file compressor for Android available with their set of specifications and features. Know more about how to compress files on Android and the best tools to compress video/audio/image/folder, read the following parts.
- Part 1. Best Alternative for Android Compress App to Compress Video/Audio Files without Losing Quality
- Part 2. 4 Ways on How to Compress Files on Android
- Part 3. Top 3 Image Compressors for Android
- Part 4. 2 Recommended Video Compressor for Android
- Part 5. Audio Compressor for Android You Should Know
Part 1. Best Alternative for Android Compress App to Compress Video/Audio Files without Losing Quality
To ensure lossless quality compression at super fast speed, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) proves to be the best alternative for Android compression apps on Windows and Mac system. Using this professional video compressor, you can compress over 1000 formats of audio and video files quickly and easily without any hassles. The process of compression takes place by changing the bit rate, frame rate, resolution, and quality of the added files. It provides you very simple way to transfer your videos from PC/Mac to Android devices. Free download Wondershare UniConverter and follow the steps below to compress videos for Android phones.
- Best alternative to compress video/audio size for Android phones without losing any quality.
- Compress videos by changing video resolution, bit rate, quality, size, and other parameters with real-time preview.
- Convert and compress video/audio files in 1,000+ formats including MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG, etc.
- 30X faster compressing speed than any other video compressor.
- Transfer compressed videos from PC/Mac to iPhone/Android devices via a USB cable.
- Edit videos with cropping, trimming, rotating, adding watermarks, applying effects, and more other editing features.
- Support batch processing to compress and convert multiple videos at a time.
- Toolbox with additional functions like Screen Recorder, GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, Cast to TV, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to compress video files for Android using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add videos to Android file compressor alternative
Download, install and run Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) on your PC/Mac. Choose Video Compress option from the Toolbox tab. On the new window, click on the + sign to browse and add local video file.
Step 2 Choose compression settings
To reduce the added file size, make changes to file resolution, bit rate, frame rate, and quality. Alternatively, the progress bar can also be moved so as to automatically reduce the parameters as per the compression percentage. Convert your video format to MP4 or other Android supported formats so that it can be played on your phones.
Step 3 Compress video file for Android
To check what the file will appear after the compression process, click on the Preview button. Select file location to save the compressed file from the Save file: option. Finally, click on the Compress button to move ahead with the process.
To transfer your compressed videos to Android phone or other devices, you can move to the Transfer tab and transfer videos from PC/Mac to Android phone via a USB cable >>.
If you want to compress audio files or looking for batch file conversion, just move to the step guide How to Compress Audio/Video Files in Batch >> to learn more.
Part 2. 4 Ways on How to Compress Files on Android
Developed by RARLAB, this is one of the top-rated apps on Google Play Store that facilitates file compression in a simple and quick manner. The app also works as a decent extractor, file explorer, archiver, assistant, and manager. The app is capable of creating RAR and ZIP form of the added files. There is an option to unpack a number of archives as well including TAR, ISO, ARJ, RAR, GZ, and others. Additional features include recovery record, encryption, utilizing multiple CPU cores for data compression, sold archives, and others.
This is another decent archive management app for Android devices that supports a wide range of features. The app comes with a functional interface and facilitates creating an array of archive types including 7z, tar, zip, gzip, and others. Option for decompressing different archive types is also there. Using the app, you can create as well as decompress the password protected archives, open the compressed files, open an archive from the mail applications, decompress partial archive, edit the archives, and extract the splited archives. Multithreading support is also offered by the app and there is no need to enable the multi-select mode while using the app.
Developed by WinZip Computing, this is one of the most popularly used Android apps for creating, extracting, and sharing the zip files on Android devices. The app allows creating Zip and Zipx files and facilitates unzipping RAR, ZIP, Zipx, 7z, and CBZ files. Zip and Zipx files can also be emailed if needed. The app allows viewing the zip files that comes with the image, web files, and text. Additional features include opening encrypted files, navigating and managing files on the phone, improving MP3 lossless compression, cloud integration, and others.
This is another powerful archive management app for Android devices that facilitates to archive zip, seven zip, and jar files. Using the app, a number of archives can be extracted including zip, egg, tar, rar, jar, lzh, and others. There is a feature to copy, move and paste the file and the folder Additional features include multi-select option, sdcard usage, backup app, system information, ftp client, ftp server, image resizing, and others.
Part 3. Top 3 Image Compressors for Android
Developed by DLM Infosoft, Image Compressor is a top-rated app that facilitates compressing images on the device. The added images can be compressed by specifying the percentage and the dimension of the file. There is also an option to preview the images with the compression details. The compressed files can be shared as well as deleted using the app. The interface of the app is simple and easy to understand which makes the process fast.
Using this Android app, you can compress, resize, as well as zip all your image files in our device in a simple quick step. The app comes with a customized camera widget that helps on one click compress feature. The metadata of the JPG image can be edited using the app. Additional features include preview the compressed images in the gallery view, compress and shrink images with different size, share photos, attach images on the fly, convert PNG to JPG, zip all images together, batch compression, and others.
Image Compress by Techinventions is a simple and effective app for compressing images on Android devices. The app facilitates compressing and resizing the images on the given size and the quality. There is an option to set the target size for compressing the images as per requirements. Images can also be cropped to any ratio with desired width and height. Simple interface, fast processing, and good output quality make this app as one of the top rated in its category.
Part 4. 2 Recommended Video Compressor for Android
1. Resize Video
Developed by Code Edifice, this is one of the most popular video compression apps on Google Play Store. The app facilitates trimming the video, resizing it in the desired size like 2x, 3x, 1/2x, and others. Music to a video file can also be added if needed. The app also facilitates creating mute videos by removing the audio part. The trimmed and compressed videos can be shared over different social media networks like Facebook, Gmail, and others.
2. Video Compressor
With 3.6 rating on Google Play Store, Video Compressor by Android Pixels is a powerful app. The app allows compressing desired videos without losing quality. The videos can also be compressed for specific devices like iPhone, iPad, and Android and also for websites as needed. An array of formats is supported by the app including MP4, AVI, 3GP, and others. The processed videos can be shared over an array of social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Gmail, and others. Additional features include a preview feature, save compressed videos to SD card, and others.
Part 5. Audio Compressor for Android You Should Know
Get you all types of audio files compressed in a quick and simple manner using this app on Google Play Store. The app supports almost all types of audio formats and facilitates file conversion in good quality. Using the app, compress ringtones can be created as needed and there is also an option to create fusion songs. This lightweight app comes with a simple interface and allows previewing ringtones and also edits the desired audio files.
Developed by SunStar Photo Video Apps Studio, this is a simple to use app that facilitates compressing MP3, AC3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, and other audio formats in different sizes. The compressed files can be shared over social media with your dear ones. There is also an option to save the compressed audio files to the SD card. This app to compress audio file android is a free to use and lightweight.
So no matter whatever files type and formats you have, there are different apps for Android available to compress these files for easy sharing and storage. So, if you are looking for a solution on how to compress file in Android, pick up one of the apps mentioned above that best suits your compression requirements.