- 1. Compress Video/Audio in Different Formats+
- 1.1 Compress MP4 on Winodws & Mac
- 1.2 Reduce Size of MP4
- 1.3 Resize MP4 Videos Online
- 1.4 Compress MP4 Online
- 1.5 Free MP4 Compressors
- 1.6 Compress FLV
- 1.7 Compress MKV
- 1.8 Compress MOV
- 1.9 Compress MOV Online
- 1.10 Compress WMV
- 1.11 Comrpess M4V
- 1.12 Compress MPEG/3GP
- 1.13 Compress H264 File
- 1.14 Compress AVI File
- 1.15 Reduce Size of MKV
- 1.16 Top 5 WebM Compressors
- 1.17 Compress WAV Free Online
- 1.18 FLAC Compression Software
- 1.19 Top 5 Online MP3 Size Reducers
- 1.20 Compress M4A Files Free Online
- 2. Compress Video from Devices/Apps +
- 2.1 Compress iPhone Video
- 2.2 Compress Camcorder Video
- 2.3 Compress GoPro Video
- 2.4 Compress QuickTime Video
- 2.5 Compress Fraps Video
- 2.6 Top 12 File Compressor for Android
- 2.7 MMS Video Size Limit for iPhone/Android
- 2.8 Shorten Videos on iPhone
- 2.9 10 Video Compressor App Android/iPhone
- 2.10 Top 8 Video Size Reducers for Android
- 3. Compress Video with Different Apps +
- 3.1 Resize Video in iMovie
- 3.2 Make VLC Resize Video
- 3.3 Make Windows Movie Maker Resize Video
- 3.4 Different Apps to Compress Video
- 3.5 Compress Videos with Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 3.6 Use FFmpeg to Resize Video
- 3.7 Apple Compressor 4 Alternative
- 3.8 Top 6 Clipchamp Alternatives
- 3.9 Top 7 Video Cutter and Compressor
- 3.10 HandBrake Video Compressor Alternative
- 4. Compress Video for Different Purposes +
- 4.1 Compress Video for Email
- 4.2 Compress Video for Web
- 4.3 Compress Video for YouTube
- 4.4 Compress Video for Vimeo
- 4.5 Compress Video for Facebook, Instagram
- 4.6 Twitter Video Compression
- 4.7 Resize Facebook Video Size
- 4.8 Resize Instagram Video Size
- 4.9 Compress YouTube Video Size
- 4.10 Compress Video for DVD
- 4.11 Send Large Files via Email
- 4.12 Compress Files for WhatsApp
- 4.13 Send Long Videos on WhatsApp
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Compress Video
- 5.2 Free Video Compressors
- 5.3 Top 7 Video Compressors
- 5.4 Top 10 Video Compressor for Mac
- 5.5 Top Audio Compressors
- 5.6 Top 8 Audio Compressor Free Online
- 5.7 Compress Files to Small Size
- 5.8 Compress HD/FHD (4K/1080P) Videos
- 5.9 Compress A Video
- 5.10 Compressed Video Formats
- 5.11 Top 8 Compression Software 2019
- 5.12 Top 9 File Compressors
- 5.13 How to Make A File Smaller
- 5.14 How to Make Video Smaller
- 5.15 Lossless Compression
- 5.16 Top 10 Ways to Reduce Video Size
- 5.17 Compress Files & Folders
- 5.18 Compress Folder Online and Free
- 5.19 Top 6 Online Size Converters
- 5.20 Top 10 Ways to Send Large Videos
- 5.21 Top 5 Video Resizer
- 5.22 Top 6 File Size Reducer
- 5.23 Shorten a Video Online and Free
- 5.24 Change MP4/MP3 Bitrate
- 5.25 11 Ways to Compress Videos Free Online
Top 9 Video Size Reducers for Android to Compress Videos Easily and Free
"I recorded a 9min video with my Android phone and it contains 1.04 GB of space. Now my aunt overseas want me to mail her, how can I compress the video on Android phone and mail her?"
Modern Android mobile devices are available there in the market with the capability of recording high-resolution 4K videos. This is really very good, but there is a downside that these videos consume a lot of space on your android mobile storage. It's really a very big issue for those people who don’t have any option to add an external memory card to Android, but you can’t live without recording videos. Or when we want to preserve the maximum quality of our video, we normally share it between devices as it is, without transforming. However, sometimes we need to send a video by instant messaging, email or upload it quickly to YouTube, for example, and if the video takes hundreds of megabytes (or more than a gig if we talk about 4K videos), it becomes impossible.
To overcome these issues, you need the help with video compressor APK for Android phones. These Android video compressors can reduce video size on Android easily and free. Let’s go through this article to know more about the top 8 video compressors for Android and the best way to compress videos for Android without any quality loss.
- Part 1. Best Way to Reduce Video Size for Android Without Losing Quality
- Part 2. Top 8 Video Compressor APK Free for Android
Reducing the video size on Android may not work properly, but using Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) you can compress videos in a few clicks only. Once you have reduced the size of the video, you can instantly transfer the video to Android and iOS devices as well using this program. It allows you to change video resolution, convert formats, customize bit rate, and more features. Wondershare Video Compressor for Android is available for Mac and Windows operating system, and supports downloading, converting, transferring, burning and editing videos with all-in-one video solutions.
Best Video Compressor for Android on Windows/Mac (Mojave included)
- Resize android videos and transfer directly to Android with one click.
- Compress video size by changing video resolution, converting formats, customizing bit rate, and other parameters.
- Support 1,000+ video formats for conversion and compression without losing any quality.
- Edit videos with features of trimming, cropping, rotating, adding watermark, apply effects, etc.
- Transfer compressed videos to Android devices directly via a USB cable.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, DVD burning and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Steps on How to Compress Videos for Android with Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1 Add Android Videos to Wondershare Android Video Compression Tool
The first step to resize video for Android is to download and install the program on your PC or Mac, then launch it and you'll come to the Convert interface automatically. Connect your Android mobile device with the computer and then click the inverted triangle next to the Add Files button on the interface, choose Add from Device option to select videos to import on your Android phone.
Select the video from Android which you like to resize and click on Add to Convert List button. Make sure you have enables “USB debugging” on your Android mobile.
Step 2 Choose Output Video Format
Now click on the Convert all files to: option to open the output video format list. Choose Android video format from the Device tab. You can also tap on the +Create Custom button to set all compression settings for batch converting and compressing.
Step 3 Customize Videos Compression Settings
Next, click on the compress icon on the Target tab, a new window will open from where you can change video resolution, bit rate, video quality, and other parameters by moving the progress bar accordingly. Click the Preview button to check the compressed video for 20 seconds.
Step 4 Start Compressing Android Video
After all settings have been completed, you'll find the size smaller on the Target tab. Click on the Convert All button on the bottom-right corner and the compression process will begin.
Step 5 Transfer Compressed Videos to Android Devices
You can find your videos on the Converted tab after the compression, moving your mouse upon the video and the Add to Transfer button will appear, click on it to transfer compressed videos to Android devices.
If you want to find a much easier way to compress a video size, just move to How to Compress A Video Easily for Android >> to learn more.
With the new technologies and Full HD cameras that already incorporate our Android devices, it is common that any video that we capture with our Android, however short, has a weight and we cannot send it for example by Gmail which limits the sending of files at 30 MB. If in these cases we need an android compression app and even we can find a video resizer for Android. Check the next 8 Android video size reducers:
Google Play Store Rating: 3.6 Stars out of 5
Video Compressor is an Android video compression app available in play store for android mobile devices. This app is fully compatible with Android 3.0 and higher Android versions. This app is very easy to use and works perfectly for Android reduce video size. All you need to select the video from your Android mobile gallery and then set the duration of video in the video resizer for Android app. Once you have compressed video using Android compress video app you can share that video on your favorite social media platform such as Facebook, WhatsApp etc directly from the app.
- This app supports major mp4, 3gp and AVI video formats.
- The preview option is provided in the app before sharing it on Social media sites.
- The app gives error while trying to compress videos on Redmi Note 4.
- Unable to compress large size videos.
Google Play Store Rating: 4.4 Stars out of 5
Price: $ 0.62
Video Compress is a paid compression app for Android from available there in play store to reduce video size on Android. This app is also available there for free but free version contains annoying ads. This Android reduce video size app enables you to compress mobile recorded videos in different social network compatible size and length to share videos on social sites. This app supports almost all types of video formats to solve out the issue about how to compress video on Android phone.
- Converts video files to MP3 audio files.
- Rotates video.
- Extracts subtitles from videos.
- After Android video compression it won’t be able to delete the original video.
- Takes a lot of time in compressing videos than others.
Google Play Store Rating: 4.5 Stars out of 5
VideoShow is a video size reducer for Android app and allows you to reduce video size Android. This app is used by millions of users worldwide. This is a very user-friendly and offers you so many video editing features such as creating videos with photos. You can also add texts, FX effects, GIF, transitions to beautify your videos using this app. This app is also available for trial but with very limited features and annoying ads.
- More than 50 themes to create music videos of your choice.
- Compress videos and add music to video from local mobile device storage.
- Unable to move GIF files while selecting them.
- Many people are unable to post videos on Facebook which is created using this app.
Google Play Store Rating: 4.6 Stars out of 5
VivaVideo is the best video compression app for Android in play store with cool rating by users. This video resizer for Android app is able to resize videos by trimming video length. You can buy it from play to reduce video size Android or use a trial version of this app for free. It comes with a very easy to use interface so anyone can easily use this app without having any technical knowledge.
- The reverse video feature is there in the app to make reverse videos.
- You can adjust the speed of video playback.
- Push notification service is running there always in the background.
- Refuse you to edit the video when you reinstall the app even if you have bought the paid version.
Google Play Store Rating: 4.2 Stars out of 5
VidTrim Android reduce video size is a free app and allows you to compress Android videos. This is a free version of VidTrim Pro app but supports ads in this version. It enables you to trim, merge, add video effects and extract audio from videos directly on your Android mobile devices. You can also rotate videos as per your need using this app.
- Trim video clips on the Android device right away.
- Convert videos to mp3 formats.
- Watermarks in the resulted videos in this version.
- There is the quality issue when trying to merge multiple videos together.
Rating Star from Google Play: 4.4 Stars out of 5
Price: $ 1.018 - $ 1.566
This is a new video compressor that supports more than 200 Android devices, Blackberry, Lumia, Samsung Galaxy, etc. It is a very good tool to compress and convert your videos into MP4, HD, MOV, AVI and more formats very fast, with easy steps and with high quality. You can edit the videos that you want to personalize like trim, crop/cut, choose your video resolution, etc, can rename your new videos and choose the output file to save it. It also is a video player so once you finished to compressing the video or editing you can watch it directly from the app. The speed for conversion and compress your video is very fast and help you to save space on your device.
- Compress video clips of any size.
- Converts videos to high-quality MP4 files.
- Crop, trim and cut videos of high quality without losing video quality.
- It doesn’t support 4K videos.
- Can have problems with WMV files.
Rating Star from Google Play: 4.3 Stars out of 5
Description: it can edit videos, compress them to save space on your device and share them with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, etc. YouCut is considered one of the best video trimmer app, also with it you can cut, add the music that you want to your video and adjust it volume audio and then compress it to upload it and share it to YouTube channel or just zip the video and save it on your device and save a lot of space. With YouCut you can convert your files into MP4 format and can edit the video by adding a small portion of different videos like a collage and create a new one for then share it directly with your friends through Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc, it also supports another format like 3gp, etc. If you are a youtuber, this app is excellent for you.
- Use its video editor to trim and cut videos.
- Support most video formats, like MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, 3GP etc.
- Easily convert videos to MP4 format.
- Only support set the start position of music.
- It doesn’t support filters for videos.
Merge multiple videos into one, with effects
Video compressor, it saves more than 90% space
Convert video files into MP4
Doesn’t have ending time selection;
The app cannot auto rotate with the screen
Cannot compress AVI videos.
Rating Star from Google Play: 4.6 Stars out of 5
Price: US$ 1.018 - $ 2.975
InShort is the best Instagram video and photo Editor without the presence of a watermark. You can make look really nice and personalize your photos with different stickers, can add texts, add filters and create original collages for then share it in this social media. You can find this app on your Android device in the Play Store and download it without problems because it is very easy to install it and use it. Also, you can personalize your videos by adding your own music with its sync option and edit it with other features like trim, cut, etc for then convert any video into MP4 and HD output format. It supports other formats like AVI, MOV, FLV, etc. and allow you to rotate, use zoom and flip the video.
After learning how to compress videos for Android, you can choose one App from the top 8 Android compressor APK list, or free download to try the best video compressor for Android, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), to reduce video size for Android without losing quality.