- 1. Compress Video/Audio in Different Formats+
- 1.1 Compress MP4 on Winodws & Mac
- 1.2 Reduce Size of MP4
- 1.3 Resize MP4 Videos Online
- 1.4 Compress MP4 Online
- 1.5 Free MP4 Compressors
- 1.6 Compress FLV
- 1.7 Compress MKV
- 1.8 Compress MOV
- 1.9 Compress MOV Online
- 1.10 Compress WMV
- 1.11 Comrpess M4V
- 1.12 Compress MPEG/3GP
- 1.13 Compress H264 File
- 1.14 Compress AVI File
- 1.15 Reduce Size of MKV
- 1.16 Top 5 WebM Compressors
- 1.17 Compress WAV Free Online
- 1.18 FLAC Compression Software
- 1.19 Top 5 Online MP3 Size Reducers
- 1.20 Compress M4A Files Free Online
- 2. Compress Video from Devices/Apps +
- 2.1 Compress iPhone Video
- 2.2 Compress Camcorder Video
- 2.3 Compress GoPro Video
- 2.4 Compress QuickTime Video
- 2.5 Compress Fraps Video
- 2.6 Top 12 File Compressor for Android
- 2.7 MMS Video Size Limit for iPhone/Android
- 2.8 Shorten Videos on iPhone
- 2.9 10 Video Compressor App Android/iPhone
- 2.10 Top 8 Video Size Reducers for Android
- 3. Compress Video with Different Apps +
- 3.1 Resize Video in iMovie
- 3.2 Make VLC Resize Video
- 3.3 Make Windows Movie Maker Resize Video
- 3.4 Different Apps to Compress Video
- 3.5 Compress Videos with Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 3.6 Use FFmpeg to Resize Video
- 3.7 Apple Compressor 4 Alternative
- 3.8 Top 6 Clipchamp Alternatives
- 3.9 Top 7 Video Cutter and Compressor
- 3.10 HandBrake Video Compressor Alternative
- 4. Compress Video for Different Purposes +
- 4.1 Compress Video for Email
- 4.2 Compress Video for Web
- 4.3 Compress Video for YouTube
- 4.4 Compress Video for Vimeo
- 4.5 Compress Video for Facebook, Instagram
- 4.6 Twitter Video Compression
- 4.7 Resize Facebook Video Size
- 4.8 Resize Instagram Video Size
- 4.9 Compress YouTube Video Size
- 4.10 Compress Video for DVD
- 4.11 Send Large Files via Email
- 4.12 Compress Files for WhatsApp
- 4.13 Send Long Videos on WhatsApp
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Compress Video
- 5.2 Free Video Compressors
- 5.3 Top 13 Video Compressors
- 5.4 Top 10 Video Compressor for Mac
- 5.5 Top Audio Compressors
- 5.6 Top 8 Audio Compressor Free Online
- 5.7 Compress Files to Small Size
- 5.8 Compress HD/FHD (4K/1080P) Videos
- 5.9 Compress A Video
- 5.10 Compressed Video Formats
- 5.11 Top 8 Compression Software 2019
- 5.12 Top 9 File Compressors
- 5.13 How to Make A File Smaller
- 5.14 How to Make Video Smaller
- 5.15 Lossless Compression
- 5.16 Top 10 Ways to Reduce Video Size
- 5.17 Compress Files & Folders
- 5.18 Compress Folder Online and Free
- 5.19 Top 6 Online Size Converters
- 5.20 Top 10 Ways to Send Large Videos
- 5.21 Top 5 Video Resizer
- 5.22 Top 6 File Size Reducer
- 5.23 Shorten a Video Online and Free
- 5.24 Change MP4/MP3 Bitrate
- 5.25 11 Ways to Compress Videos Free Online
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
How to Compress GoPro Videos With Simple Steps
- Part 1. Why Do You Need to Compress GoPro Videos
- Part 2. How to Compress GoPro Video Size on Windows/Mac
- Part 3. Why Use Wondershare UniConverter
There are millions of people in the world that love doing extreme sports and recording video in areas that would otherwise be impossible for regular cameras. GoPro is a brand new branch of the recording industry that gives people the ability to get videos in water, in extreme situations, and while performing extreme activities. But each GoPro cameras will have limited space to store videos, so learning how to compress GoPro videos that you get from your excursions and your adventures can be quite beneficial for both personal and professional projects to release more space.
One of the main issues that people experience when they start working with video is the fact that it takes up so much storage space, particularly GoPro footage. Learning how to compress your videos is essential to make sure that you’re not only taking up less space on your hard drive but that the videos are easier to play on different devices. Learn Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) and follow the simple steps about GoPro compression.
Wondershare GoPro video compressor allows you to change video resolution, file size, video quality, bit rate, and convert video format. It provides 1000+ video formats so that you can choose one that matches your device best. Don't worry about the video quality loss because this video compressor keeps the quality loss the least. It works as not only a video compressor, but also a video downloader, disc burner, video transfer tool, screen recorder, and more.
Compress the GoPro video by converting it to smaller video formats.
Reduce GoPro video size by trimming or cropping unwanted videos.
Adjust video parameters like resolution, bit rate, frame rate, and other parameters to reduce the size.
Convert GoPro video to over 1000 formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
Convert GoPro video to an optimized preset for almost all devices.
30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, DVD burner, and screen recorder.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
Detailed Steps to Compress GoPro Videos:
Step 1 Install GoPro video compressor and add videos to it.
The first thing that you will want to do is find a GoPro Video Compressor that you can use to your advantage when it comes to compressing the files. By downloading a GoPro video compressor such as Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), you’ll have access to a variety of tools at your fingertips. You’ll then want to download and install the software onto your hard drive so that you can begin using it. By default, you will enter the Video Converter > Converting interface after opening this GoPro video compressor. Click the inverted triangle beside > Add from Camcorder. A pop-up window will appear with many videos from your connected Gropro camera. Select the videos you want to compress, then click Add to List.
Step 2 Edit GoPro video compression settings.
When you download a program that can help you to compress the videos, the first thing that you’ll want to do is make sure that you choose the right settings. You’ll want to determine whether you want to change the file type and if you need it to be high quality. For example, you can export the video in 1080p instead of 420p, making it a higher quality. You’ll also be able to enter the desired file size that you want, and the program will automatically adjust the video quality for you. Choosing these settings is imperative to make sure that your videos are as compressed as possible. Other settings to take into consideration include frame rate, bit rate, and encoding.
To fulfill the above operations, you need to click the inverted triangle beside the Output Format: from the drop-down list select Video > MP4 or other formats, then click the Edit icon beside the resolution to enter the Settings window. In the pop-up window, you can manually adjust different kinds of settings. Or you can choose Small Size to shrink GoPro video intelligently.
Step 3 Start compressing the GoPro video.
After you confirm the video size is OK, then click on the Start All button to start compressing the GoPro video. And you can find the compressed GoPro video by tapping the File Location icon at the bottom of the main interface.
Steps above can compress multiple GoPro videos in batch if you want to reduce your GoPro file size one by one, but in a much easier way, then you can learn how to compress a GoPro video within 3 steps with Wondershare UniConverter >>.
One of the most popular video editing and managing software programs is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). There are a variety of benefits that you’ll be able to take advantage of, ranging from its user-friendly nature to its ability to work with videos in a variety of different ways.
Affordability: If you’re not in a position where you can spend hundreds of dollars on a video editing program, Wondershare UniConverter is the best option that you’re going to have as it allows you to get the power of a professional program for a low price. You might even find that downloading the free trial will give you access to the features that you need for one-time use.
User-Friendly: When you make the decision to buy a program, you won’t want to spend hours trying to figure out how to use it. This is why Wondershare UniConverter is so popular, as it gives its users an easy way to learn how to work with their videos. With their integrated wizards, you can learn how to compress your GoPro videos step by step instead of having to research online tutorials.
Trustworthy: Professionals aren’t interested in taking chances with software programs that haven’t been tested and proven to be useful by other users. When you take the time to do a sufficient amount of research on Wondershare UniConverter, you’ll learn that many people have been using this program to their advantage for years. That not only means that it will be easy to use, but it is also well worth your money.
Multiple Features: Another thing to take into consideration is the number of features that you’ll have access to when you decide to download a video compressor. Wondershare UniConverter has everything that you would need, including a video editor, video converter, video compressor, DVD burner, screen recorder, video transfer, video player, video metadata editor, GIF Maker, and more.