- 1. Compress Video/Audio in Different Formats+
- 1.1 Compress MP4 on Winodws & Mac
- 1.2 Reduce Size of MP4
- 1.3 Resize MP4 Videos Online
- 1.4 Compress MP4 Online
- 1.5 Free MP4 Compressors
- 1.6 Compress FLV
- 1.7 Compress MKV
- 1.8 Compress MOV
- 1.9 Compress MOV Online
- 1.10 Compress WMV
- 1.11 Comrpess M4V
- 1.12 Compress MPEG/3GP
- 1.13 Compress H264 File
- 1.14 Compress AVI File
- 1.15 Reduce Size of MKV
- 1.16 Top 5 WebM Compressors
- 1.17 Compress WAV Free Online
- 1.18 FLAC Compression Software
- 1.19 Top 5 Online MP3 Size Reducers
- 1.20 Compress M4A Files Free Online
- 2. Compress Video from Devices/Apps +
- 2.1 Compress iPhone Video
- 2.2 Compress Camcorder Video
- 2.3 Compress GoPro Video
- 2.4 Compress QuickTime Video
- 2.5 Compress Fraps Video
- 2.6 Top 12 File Compressor for Android
- 2.7 MMS Video Size Limit for iPhone/Android
- 2.8 Shorten Videos on iPhone
- 2.9 10 Video Compressor App Android/iPhone
- 2.10 Top 8 Video Size Reducers for Android
- 3. Compress Video with Different Apps +
- 3.1 Resize Video in iMovie
- 3.2 Make VLC Resize Video
- 3.3 Make Windows Movie Maker Resize Video
- 3.4 Different Apps to Compress Video
- 3.5 Compress Videos with Windows Media Player Alternatives
- 3.6 Use FFmpeg to Resize Video
- 3.7 Apple Compressor 4 Alternative
- 3.8 Top 6 Clipchamp Alternatives
- 3.9 Top 7 Video Cutter and Compressor
- 3.10 HandBrake Video Compressor Alternative
- 4. Compress Video for Different Purposes +
- 4.1 Compress Video for Email
- 4.2 Compress Video for Web
- 4.3 Compress Video for YouTube
- 4.4 Compress Video for Vimeo
- 4.5 Compress Video for Facebook, Instagram
- 4.6 Twitter Video Compression
- 4.7 Resize Facebook Video Size
- 4.8 Resize Instagram Video Size
- 4.9 Compress YouTube Video Size
- 4.10 Compress Video for DVD
- 4.11 Send Large Files via Email
- 4.12 Compress Files for WhatsApp
- 4.13 Send Long Videos on WhatsApp
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Compress Video
- 5.2 Free Video Compressors
- 5.3 Top 7 Video Compressors
- 5.4 Top 10 Video Compressor for Mac
- 5.5 Top Audio Compressors
- 5.6 Top 8 Audio Compressor Free Online
- 5.7 Compress Files to Small Size
- 5.8 Compress HD/FHD (4K/1080P) Videos
- 5.9 Compress A Video
- 5.10 Compressed Video Formats
- 5.11 Top 8 Compression Software 2019
- 5.12 Top 9 File Compressors
- 5.13 How to Make A File Smaller
- 5.14 How to Make Video Smaller
- 5.15 Lossless Compression
- 5.16 Top 10 Ways to Reduce Video Size
- 5.17 Compress Files & Folders
- 5.18 Compress Folder Online and Free
- 5.19 Top 6 Online Size Converters
- 5.20 Top 10 Ways to Send Large Videos
- 5.21 Top 5 Video Resizer
- 5.22 Top 6 File Size Reducer
- 5.23 Shorten a Video Online and Free
- 5.24 Change MP4/MP3 Bitrate
- 5.25 11 Ways to Compress Videos Free Online
Top 6 Clipchamp Alternatives: How to Compress and Convert Videos Free Online
Clipchamp is an online tool for video converting and compressing. It's free to use with user sign up, however, people who have used it learned that this online tool lacks in various features. Some others don't want to sign up on the website for the personal information safety and spam. That's why so many people are looking for an alternative to Clipchamp which can compress videos and perform other functions like video converting and editing. It's not a difficult thing to list the top 6 Clipchamp alternatives online and desktop, read the parts below to learn how to compress and convert videos free online.
- Part 1. Best Alternative to Clipchamp for Video Compression and Conversion
- Part 2. How to Compress Video Free Online with Clipchamp Alternative
- Part 3. 4 Free Alternatives to Clipchamp for Compressing Videos
- Part 4. Clipchamp Review: How to Use Clipchamp to Compress Video
Part 1. Best Alternative to Clipchamp for Video Compression and Conversion
If you're looking for a desktop tool which can help you compress and convert videos without shortcomings of Clipchamp, then Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is your destination. It is a very powerful and reliable program available on both Windows and Mac system, which helps you compress video and audio files without losing any quality. With Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, you can reduce file size by changing video resolution, converting video format, customizing bit rate and other parameters with real-time preview. What's more, you are also allowed to edit videos with kinds of features like trimming, cropping, adding watermarks, etc. Additional functions like Video Download, DVD Burn, Video Transfer are also provided.
- Clipchamp alternative to compress videos by changing video resolution and bit rate, converting video formats, cutting unwanted parts, and others.
- Compress and convert videos in 1000+ video formats with super fast speed and no quality loss.
- Edit videos with cropping, trimming, rotating, adding watermarks, applying effects, etc.
- Real-time preview to check the compressed video quality for 20 seconds.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites by pasting URL.
- Supports batch processing to compress and convert multiple videos at a time.
- Toolbox with additional functions like Screen Recorder, DVD Burn, GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, Cast to TV, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Simple Steps to Compress Videos Using the Best Clipchamp Alternative
Step 1 Add Videos to Best Clipchamp Alternative
Download, install, and launch Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate on your PC/Mac, switch to the Toolbox section and select Video Compress option to continue.
You'll get a new window to add video, click on the + icon to open the file browser and select a video. You can also drag and drop a video to the interface directly.
Step 2 Customize Compressing Settings
The information of the video will be displayed on the new interface, from where you can change parameters like video resolution, bit rate, file size, and others by moving the progress bar. Click on the Preview button to check what you've changed to the added video.
Step 3 Compress Video with Alternative to Clipchamp
Choose a file location for your video on the Save file: tab, and click on the Compress button to start compressing the video size quickly.
If you want to batch compress video and audio files, and edit videos with trimming, cropping, watermarks, etc., move to How to Batch Compress Video/Audio Files >> to learn more steps.
Part 2. How to Compress Video Free Online with Clipchamp Alternative
Another best online alternative to Clipchamp that can be used to compress video files is Media.io. This tool is also an online tool to compress and convert video/audio files in various formats easily without download and installation process. The platform serves as a good Clipchamp alternative as it can easily compress video files online and free, with no sign-up, no ads, and no watermarks. This safe online tool is very easy to use, just follow the simple steps given below to compress your videos online.
Step 1: Visit the website https://www.media.io/video-compressor.html and click on the + icon to add the video to the interface. This online tool can only convert one file at a time.
Step 2: Change the video format, output size and resolution of the video by clicking the drop-down list.
Step 3: Finally, click on the Compress button to reduce video size online with Clipchamp alternative. After the process has completed, you will be able to download the video in good quality and smaller size.
Part 3. 4 Free Alternatives to Clipchamp for Compressing Videos
Wondershare Free Video Converter is the free version of the best alternative to Clipchamp mentioned in Part 1. Just like its paid version, the free software can batch convert, edit videos, record, transfer files and compress video very easily. The software has a variety of formats supported but has some limitations over the features. It is a light and easy tool with amazing features that can surely compress video files better than the Clipchamp utility. With Wondershare Free Video Converter, you can directly reduce the file size with similar steps of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
Handbrake is a very popular and effective open source video transcoder. The software is designed to allow the users to convert their media files in a very simple and easy way. Handbrake can process most of the multimedia files in various resources. It can be used for video compress, batch scan, queuing, chapter making and much more. The software can be installed on any computer as it is open source software and luckily it is entirely free too.
This online platform is a direct method to compress video size online for free. The users can choose the video file for compression and conversion from the local storage, online cloud storage, Google Drive and Dropbox too. Simply select the format which you want, and change the bit rate, frame rate, video aspect and size of the video from the options menu. You can customize the options as per your requirement and the website will compress the video accordingly.
Online-Convert.com has a complete bundle of features. It is one of the most perfect tools to compress video without losing quality online. This online platform has a wide variety of file support and format support. With the help of this online service, the users will be able to get high-quality videos in a smaller size. And the best thing is that it is entirely free. You can directly upload the files from URL, Google Drive, and Dropbox. There are multiple options even before you compress the video such as disable audio track, change frame rate, rotate video, cut video, and customize the video codec and much more.
Part 4. Clipchamp Review: How to Use Clipchamp to Compress Video
Clipchamp utility is designed as a tool that would fulfill the needs of users as a video editor, compressor, converter, and recorder. The users don't need to download Clipchamp on their system as it is an online API. It will directly access your system storage and process the media files. Here are the simple steps on how to compress videos online with Clipchamp.
Step 1: Open the Utility page and login to your Clipchamp account. Click on the Convert My Video option and load your file from the storage. All the video information will be displayed right below the video thumbnail.
Step 2: Now specify why you want to optimize the video and once you select the option from the list, the output format, quality and resolution will also be adjusted accordingly.
Step 3: Click on the Customize settings option and you will be able to manually change the video aspects for compression. Select the video quality, adjust the resolutions and change the format of the video if you want to.
Step 4: You can further perform some editing on the video files. Clipchamp can trim, crop, rotate, clip, and adjust the video settings.
Step 5: At last, tap on the Start video button and the process will be initiated. The users will be notified once the file is compressed.
But as you saw, Clipchamp has a very lengthy and complex process for reducing the video size. The main drawbacks of the utility tool are listed below:
- The software has a very complex user interface which is hard to navigate.
- You can only use several basic functions with the free version.
- Video editing options are only basic.
- Compressed videos are not in good quality.
- You have to sign up to use its functions.
- The utility has a lot of bugs that interrupt the user experience.
Conclusion: After learned the Clipchamp review, you can see the pros and cons of this online tool. Actually, choose the best alternative of it, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, is much better for video compression and conversion as the desktop software can help you achieve more functions and provide better service. Also, you can choose any of the listed tools online and free to compress videos as you like if you are looking for an alternative to Clipchamp video converter.