- 1. Burn Video/Audio on Mac+
- 1.1 Convert AVI to MP4 on Mac
- 1.2 Convert AVCHD on Mac
- 1.3 Convert Audio on Mac
- 1.4 MP3 to WAV Converter Mac
- 1.5 WAV to MP3 Converter Mac
- 1.6 svg converter
- 1.7 music converter
- 1.8 dmg file
- 1.9 webp
- 1.10 online wpd converter
- 1.11 wtv to mp4
- 1.12 readme md
- 1.13 convert picture to svg
- 1.14 online svg converter
- 1.15 ai to svg
- 1.16 music converter
- 1.17 md file
- 1.18 wpd file
- 1.19 djvu file
- 1.20 sf2 file
- 1.21 oga file
- 1.22 arj file
- 1.23 free svg converter
- 1.24 md5 converter
- 1.25 convert dmg to iso
- 1.26 dpi converter
- 2. Other Converting Tips+
- 2.1 Convert PNG to JPG
- 2.2 TIFF to JPEG Mac
- 2.3 PPT to Video on Mac
- 2.4 Mac Media Player
- 2.5 iPad Video Converter Mac
- 2.6 Top 6 Media Converter Mac
- 2.7 Top 8 File Converters for Mac
- 2.8 10 Free Video Converter for Mac
- 2.9 Open SWF on Mac
- 2.1 Download VLC Mac
- 2.11 Change Default Video Player Mac
- 2.12 Toast Titanium Alternative for Mac
3 Quick Solutions to Convert Lossless WAV to MP3 on Mac
WAV which is also a short form of WAVE stands for Waveform Audio File Format is one of the key digital audio formats that is known for its high quality. Being uncompressed in nature, WAV files occupy a lot of space on your PC or other devices. So if you want to clutter free your PC by creating additional storage space through your music files, converting it to a space-saving format like MP3 is an ideal solution. Moreover, you can also carry the music library of your favorite tracks on the go and play them on all types of music players and devices by converting WAV to MP3 format.
There are a number of ways through which lossless WAV to MP3 can be converted on Mac and listed below are the best solutions for the same.
- Part 1. Professional WAV to MP3 Converter for Mac to Convert WAV to MP3
- Part 2. How to Free Convert WAV to MP3 on the Mac Using iTunes
- Part 3. Online WAV to MP3 Converter for Free WAV to MP3 Conversion
You will be spoilt for choices when it comes to WAV to MP3 converters, but selecting the right tool is important to ensure good quality output. Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) is one such professional converter that allows speedy conversion in good quality. Over 1000 formats are supported by the software so that all your conversion needs are taken care of including WAV to MP3. In addition to audio files on your Mac, you can also add WAV files from different devices to the program for conversion. UniConverter also allows downloading MP3 files from YouTube in a click. Additional features include video download from over 10,000 sites, complete video editor, DVD burning, and others. Windows version of the software is also available.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert WAV to MP3, WMA, M4A and other 1000+ audio/video formats
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, Video compressor and screen recorder
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista
Steps to Convert WAV to MP3 Using Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
Step 1 Install Wondershare WAV to MP3 converter and load WAV files
Download, install and launch UniConverter on your Mac. From the Convert tab, click + Add Files to browse and add WAV files present on your system. You can also drag and drop the files to add multiple .wav audio files at one time.
Step 2 Select MP3 as output format
The added files will appear as a thumbnail on the program interface. On the top-right corner, open drop down menu at Convert all tasks to: option. Select MP3 as output format from the Audio tab. You also need to select the desired quality of the output file.
Step 3 Convert WAV to MP3 Mac
Specify the location on Mac where the converted file needs to be saved from Output in the bottom.. Finally, click Convert All to start the WAV to MP3 conversion.
iTunes is the default media management tool for iOS devices and in addition to this, it facilitates in a number of other tasks as well including file conversion. Using iTunes WAV audio files in the library can be converted to MP3 and other formats. This is a direct process which is simple and needs no download or installation of any third party software.
Steps to Convert WAV to MP3 Using iTunes
Step 1: Open iTunes and select iTunes > Preferences > General.
Step 2: From the General tab, select Import Settings.
A new Import Settings Window will open. At Import Using: tab, select MP3 Encoder from the pop-up menu.
Step 3: Next, move to the iTunes library, add the desired WAV files to the library. Click the WAV files that you want to convert to MP3. Next, choose Files > Create New Version > Create MP3 Version.
The process of WAV to MP3 conversion will start.
Online Converters are also a good choice if you are looking for quick and simple conversion. One such popularly used online program that facilitates WAV to MP3 and other file conversions is Online UniConverter (originally Media.io). Using this simple program on your Mac browser you can convert WAV to MP3 in good quality. The tool supports an array of video and audio format for conversion. Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) allows adding 2 files at a time for the conversion process. The working and conversion speed of the program is dependent on the availability and strength of the net connection. Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) is free to use tool and can be used on Windows PC as well.
Steps to Convert WAV to MP3 using Online UniConverter (originally Media.io)
- Step 1: Launch https://www.media.io/ on your Mac browser. Click + Add your files to load WAV files present on your Mac.
- Step 2: At Convert to: tab, select MP3 from the Audio tab as output format.
- Step 3: Click Convert and the program will start uploading WAV files for conversion.
The converted files can be downloaded from the program interface itself.