- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Burn Video/Audio on Mac+
- 1.1 Convert AVI to MP4 on Mac
- 1.2 Convert AVCHD on Mac
- 1.3 Convert Audio on Mac
- 1.4 MP3 to WAV Converter Mac
- 1.5 WAV to MP3 Converter Mac
- 1.6 svg converter
- 1.7 music converter
- 1.8 dmg file
- 1.9 webp
- 1.10 online wpd converter
- 1.11 wtv to mp4
- 1.12 readme md
- 1.13 online svg converter
- 1.14 ai to svg
- 1.15 music converter
- 1.16 md file
- 1.17 wpd file
- 1.18 djvu file
- 1.19 sf2 file
- 1.20 oga file
- 1.21 arj file
- 1.22 free svg converter
- 1.23 md5 converter
- 1.24 convert dmg to iso
- 1.25 dpi converter
- 1.26 Toast Titanium Alternative for Mac
- 1.27 Copy a CD on Mac
- 1.28 Best GIF Maker for Mac
- 1.29 PPT to Video on Mac
- 1.30 iPad Video Converter Mac
- 1.31 Top 6 Media Converter Mac
- 1.32 Top 8 File Converters for Mac
- 1.33 10 Free Video Converter for Mac
- 2. Recording Tips on Mac+
- 3. Edit Photos and Videos on Mac+
- 3.1 Photo Viewer for Mac
- 3.2 Crop a Picture on Mac
- 3.3 Top 10 Image Editor for Mac
- 3.4 How to Screenshot on Mac
- 3.5 Use Snipping Tool on Mac
- 3.6 Convert HEIC to JPG on Mac
- 3.7 Best Drawing Software for Mac
- 3.8 Best Photo Organizer for Mac
- 3.9 How to Resize Photos on Mac
- 3.10 Best Photo Editors for Mac
- 3.11 Convert PNG to JPG
- 3.12 TIFF to JPEG Mac
- 3.13 Convert Picture to SVG
- 3.14 How to Edit MP4 on Mac
- 3.15 Video Editing Software for Mac
- 3.16 4 Best MP3 Trimmer for Mac
- 4. Other Tips & Trick+
- 4.1 An Intel Mac VS ARM
- 4.2 Fix Mac Running Slow Problem
- 4.3 How to Run Windows on Mac
- 4.4 Top 15 Mac Apps in 2020
- 4.5 Everything about macOS 11 Big Sur
- 4.6 How to Transfer Data between Macs
- 4.7 How to Use Mac Magic
- 4.8 Clear Space on Your Mac
- 4.9 15 Things for New Mac Owner
- 4.10 Best Games for Mac in 2020
- 4.11 Best 12 Alternatives to CleanMyMac
- 4.12 How to Make a Collage on Mac
- 4.13 Best Free Voice Changer for Mac
- 4.14 Posting on Instagram from Mac
- 4.15 10 Easy Way Do Split-Screen on Mac
- 4.16 How to Turn Off iMesages
- 4.17 How to Airplay Video to Mac
- 5. Tips for Playing Videos+
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
Top 11 Free Voice Changer for Mac
So, what is a voice changer? Well, a voice changer for Mac or Windows is software for modulating voices using special effects. In short, it can change the tone or pitch of your voice to sound like a monster, child, male, female, and so on. So, below is a complete list of the best voice changing apps for Mac in 2021.
- MorphVOX Echo
- Voice Changer Plus
- Voicemod Clips
- Audio Voice Changer
- Voice Candy
- Voice Spice Recorder
- Voxal Voice Changer
- Clownfish Voice Changer
- Voice Meeter
- Female to Male Voice Changer
1. MorphVOX Echo
MorphVOX is a real-time voice changing program that’s available in a free or paid version. The free version or MorphVOX Junior is easy to use and offers basic voice modulation options. The professional one or MorphVOX Echo, on the other hand, provides more advanced features. Here, you can change your voice into a giant, an older woman, a robot, and the famous space squirrel. You can even apply a comic sound to your YouTube video.
- Simple to use.
- Offers a free version.
- Add funny voices to videos.
- Only four voices to choose from.
- Weird interface
2. Voice Changer Plus
If you find the voice options on MorphVOX limited, try Voice Changer Plus. With this app, you’ll access more than 50 voice effects (55 actually). It’s a fun software to use that can save and share your recordings. It can even play your voice in reverse. The available voice effects include Robot, Echo, Backwards, Faster, Slower, Mosquito, etc.
- 55 voice effects.
- Supports trimming of voices.
- Save and share voice recordings.
- Limited free version.
- Unintuitive installation process.
Voicemod Clips is a simple voice changer for Mac that also works well on Windows PC and Linux computers. That aside, this tool is compatible with most chat service software, including Paltalk, Viber, Hangouts, Skype, and more. It can convert your voice into a male, female, and robot characteristics. Best of all, you’ll get fun video masks for your Instagram Stories.
- Cross-platform application.
- Change local voices in MP3 and WAV.
- Compatible with multiple chat software.
- Limited voice effects.
- Doesn’t support Zoom.
4. Audio Voice Changer
Audio Voice Changer does precisely what it promises – make your voices funnier. With it, you can change your voice to sound like a Kid, Male, Female, Mouse, Speedy, Lazy, Frankenstein, and Robot. You can also adjust the pitch, frequency, and tempo of your voice. What’s more, the app comes with an intuitive voice recorder for recording and changing sounds straightaway.
- Free to use.
- Features an inbuilt voice recorder.
- Customize pitch, tempo, and frequency.
- Limited voice effects.
- Not for advanced users.
VoiceGenerator is a simple to use online tool that enables users to create voices from local storage, microphone, or text. It’s absolutely free to use and allows you to manipulate sounds on mobile or desktops. It will enable you to change voices to up to 34 effects, including Echo, Alien, Monster, Radio, and so on. Even better, you can create your own custom voice effects.
- Multiple voice effects.
- Create custom voices.
- Create a text speech.
- Slugging to load up.
- Only works online.
6. Voice Candy
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 or later, Voice Candy is a fun and straightforward sound recording and changing app. It works with your local microphone to capture high-quality sounds, after which you can switch to eight different effects like Chipmunk and Vander. Also, it has universal shortcut key settings and can export recordings to iTunes.
- Set reminders with your voice recordings.
- Has an internal microphone.
- Share recordings to iTunes.
- Few voices effects.
- Doesn’t support local files.
Voice Spice Recorder is an intuitive voice recording website that’s available in either English or Spanish. Before recording voices, Voice Spice Recorder will request you to choose an output quality and microphone. After a successful recording, you can preview your voice and upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. Unfortunately, that’s all it can do!
- Simple to use.
- Allows voice preview.
- Zero voice effects.
- Ad-infested UI.
NCH Software tools are known for their simplicity and high-quality results, and that’s not about to change with Voxal Voice Changer for Mac. Here, you can disguise or change your voice in any app or game that can access your local microphone. You can make voices for podcasts, avatars, and online video games. The available vocal effects include Girl, Boy, Alien, Echo, Monster, and many others. Plus, it works with any input, be it a microphone or headset.
- Compatible with all programs.
- Fun to use.
- Works with microphone or headset inputs.
- Limited voice effects on the free version.
- Some apps need restarting.
Clownfish Voice Changer is a simple app for Mac that you can use to change voices. It can modify your voices on Skype, Steam, Viber, Hangouts, Discord, TeamSpeak, Ekiga, and any other app that uses your microphone. After recording a sound, you can apply up to fifteen effects, including Alien, Atari, Radio, Robot, Slice, Male, Female, Baby, etc. Additionally, it has a music player with advanced playback controls.
- Simple to use.
- Works with most VoIP apps.
- Advanced audio player.
- Only 15 voice effects.
- Some voice effects are hard to understand.
10. Voice Meeter
Voice Meeter is a sound mixing application that gives Virtual DJ a run for its money. With it, you can mix sounds from multiple sources like Microphone, Skype, Hangouts, video game sounds, and more. It supports up to three inputs and three outputs. Of these, two are physical inputs/outputs, and one is virtual. You can even record conference calls in 8 tracks.
- Multiple input and outputs options.
- Fast and efficient.
- Compatible with all VoIP apps.
- Not for beginners.
As the name suggests, this online voice changing app will convert a female voice to a male voice and vice-versa. All that you have to do after launching it is to record or load a clip and then choose a pitch. The available pitch types include mountain troll, chipmunk, lower, extremely lower, higher pitch, and so on. After that, you can preview your sound and download it to a WAV file.
- Straightforward to use.
- Supports local audio clips.
- Works with most audio formats.
- Sluggish UI.
- Only exports to WAV.
Did I exclude your favorite voice changer for Mac? Let us know! That aside, you can use these eleven attractive options to add funny effects to your voices or even hide your voice identity on VoIP calls. And as usual, you can use Wondershare UniConverter to edit your recorded voices by cutting, converting, compressing, and merging before sharing.