- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Convert Video to Any Format+
- 1.1 Easy Way to Play Quicktime Video
- 1.2 MOV vs MP4
- 1.3 Top 7 MP4 Converter Downloader
- 1.4 Anything to MP4
- 1.5 WebM vs MP4
- 1.6 FLV vs MP4
- 1.7 Convert Stereo to Mono Easily
- 1.8 MPEG vs MP4
- 1.9 Convert VHS to Digital
- 1.10 Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converters
- 1.11 Convert Anything to Anything
- 1.12 10 Ways to Turn Video into Audio
- 1.13 Top 10 Song to Ringtone Converters
- 1.14 Easy Steps to Convert Video to Live Photos
- 1.15 Trim Videos on Windows Media Player
- 1.16 Best Tools to Trim MP4
- 1.17 Convert TS to MP4 with VLC
- 1.18 Easy Steps to Convert Videos to MIDI Files in 2020
- 1.19 How Can You Convert MP4 to MIDI Format in 2020
- 1.20 How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
- 1.21 5 Simple Methods to Convert YouTube Video to WMA Format in 2020
- 1.22 Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
- 1.23 How to Use Handbrake to Convert WebM to Any Video Format
- 2. Convert Picture to Any Format+
- 3. Tips and Tricks+
- 3.1 What is FLV File
- 3.2 What is M4A File
- 3.3 What is TS File
- 3.4 What is FLAC File
- 3.5 What is AAC Format
- 3.6 What is AAC Audio
- 3.7 What is Cloudconvert
- 3.8 What is MXF File
- 3.9 9 Zamzar converter Alternatives
- 3.10 10 Best Free Key Converters
- 3.11 Free VLC Batch Convert Feature
- 3.12 How to Convert Files
- 3.13 Top 10 Easy Converters
- 3.14 Top 11 Video Clip Converters
- 3.15 Tips and Tricks for Converting It
- 3.16 Online Convert Com Alternative
- 3.17 10 Vector Converters Alternative
- 3.18 How to Open ISO File
- 3.19 Freemake Video Converter Review
- 3.20 Top 10 Online Converter MP4
- 3.21 Top 10 File Type Converters
- 3.22 Top 9 Free Logo Converters
- 3.23 FQA about Windows Media Video
- 3.24 Top 6 Free Sound Converters
- 3.25 Best Apple Compressor Alternative
- 3.26 Top 9 ISO Extractors
- 3.27 AVI vs MP4
- 3.28 10 Solutions to Combine Files
- 3.29 Top 8 TS File Players
- 3.30 6 Tips for Converting SWF Files in 2020
- 3.31 Best Way to Convert MIDI to WAV Format in 2020
- 3.32How to Convert WAV to MIDI Format in 2020
- 3.33 5 Recommended Ways to Convert AC3 Format in 2020
- 3.34 Simple Steps to Convert WMA Format to iTunes Format in 2020
- 3.35 Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Converters
How to Trim Videos on Windows Media Player Easily
Windows is arguably the most popular and widely-used OS currently. Apart from offering smooth performance and sleek looks, Windows comes with plenty of useful tools, Windows Media Player being one of them. This media player can play virtually any media file you have. But do you know that Windows Media Player can also edit videos? In this detailed guidepost, you'll learn how to trim videos on Windows Media Player and its alternatives. Let's take a look!
- Part 1. How to Trim Videos on Windows Media Player with Simple Steps
- Part 2. Best Windows Media Player Alternative to Trim Videos (More than Edit!)
- Part 3. Another Free Windows Media Player Alternative to Trim Videos
To trim your videos on Windows Media Player, you'll first of all need to install a third-party plugin called SolveigMM WMP Trimmer. It is simple to download and install. After that, do the following:
Coolutils is a wonderful audio conversion site that is easy to navigate and use. It offers conversion services for audio, image, video, and documents. Here's how to use it:
Step 1: Run Windows Media Player then click the Tools > Plugins > SolveigMM WMP Trimmer Plugin Home Edition. You'll see the WMP Trimmer plugin at the bottom of the window.
Step 2: Click the folder icon on the WMP Trimmer to import your video.
Step 3: Next, tap the Edit File button to start trimming your video. Click where you'd like to start cutting your video and then enter a folder path.
Step 4: Finally, click the Trim button to begin cutting your video file using the Windows Media Player.
Instead of installing a third-party plugin, you can download the Wondershare UniConverter. Unlike Windows Media Player, this app is super-simple to use and doesn't need any additional plugins. On top of trimming videos, the UniConverter can also crop, rotate, add captions, apply effects, and so on. You can also transcode your video to all standard video formats.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Editor
- Edit videos by trimming, splitting, cropping, applying effects, and more.
- Convert movies files to optimized preset for almost all devices.
- Download videos from popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- It has a 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Upload your video.
After running this video trimmer, drop your video on the Converter window. An alternative method is to tap the to open local videos. It's essential to note that Wondershare Video Trimmer allows batch conversions.
Step 2 Trim your video.
Next, click the scissors-like the Trim button to start trimming your video. Now drag the orange video timeline to where you'd like to start trimming and click the Cut button. Repeat the same process to set an endpoint.
To delete the unwanted parts, click the undesirable segment, and then tap the Delete button. If you're satisfied, hit the Ok button.
Step 3 Choose a video format.
Before saving your video, click the Output Format button and then select the Video tab. Next, choose a video format then set a video resolution.
Step 4 Save your trimmed video.
Go to the File Location part below the Convert window and set a target folder. After that, click the Start All to start trimming and converting your video. Wondershare UniConverter will do that is seconds.
Apart from our first two desktop apps, you can also use the free Online UniConverter to trim video files seamlessly. It's simple to use and supports plenty of editing options. Even better, this site is available to everyone with a browser and internet connection. So here's how this trimming website:
Step 1: After launching Online UniConverter, drop your video on the site.
Step 2: Now drag the video timeline to start and end time for your video.
Step 3: Finally, set the output format and then save your changes. It's that simple!
These are the quickest methods on how to trim videos on Windows Media Player easily. But if you're a keen observer, you might have noticed that the Wondershare UniConverter is the best app of the three. It's super-easy to use and offers lots of editing features.