- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Convert Video to Any Format+
- 1.1 Easy Way to Play Quicktime Video
- 1.2 MOV vs MP4
- 1.3 Top 7 MP4 Converter Downloader
- 1.4 Anything to MP4
- 1.5 WebM vs MP4
- 1.6 FLV vs MP4
- 1.7 Convert Stereo to Mono Easily
- 1.8 MPEG vs MP4
- 1.9 Convert VHS to Digital
- 1.10 Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converters
- 1.11 Convert Anything to Anything
- 1.12 10 Ways to Turn Video into Audio
- 1.13 Top 10 Song to Ringtone Converters
- 1.14 Easy Steps to Convert Video to Live Photos
- 1.15 Trim Videos on Windows Media Player
- 1.16 Best Tools to Trim MP4
- 1.17 Convert TS to MP4 with VLC
- 1.18 Easy Steps to Convert Videos to MIDI Files in 2020
- 1.19 How Can You Convert MP4 to MIDI Format in 2020
- 1.20 How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
- 1.22 Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
- 1.23 How to Use Handbrake to Convert WebM to Any Video Format
- 2. Convert Picture to Any Format+
- 3. Tips and Tricks+
- 3.1 What is FLV File
- 3.2 What is M4A File
- 3.3 What is TS File
- 3.4 What is FLAC File
- 3.5 What is AAC Format
- 3.6 What is AAC Audio
- 3.7 What is Cloudconvert
- 3.8 What is MXF File
- 3.9 9 Zamzar converter Alternatives
- 3.10 10 Best Free Key Converters
- 3.11 Free VLC Batch Convert Feature
- 3.12 How to Convert Files
- 3.13 Top 10 Easy Converters
- 3.14 Top 11 Video Clip Converters
- 3.15 Tips and Tricks for Converting It
- 3.16 Online Convert Com Alternative
- 3.17 10 Vector Converters Alternative
- 3.18 How to Open ISO File
- 3.19 Freemake Video Converter Review
- 3.20 Top 10 Online Converter MP4
- 3.21 Top 10 File Type Converters
- 3.22 Top 9 Free Logo Converters
- 3.23 FQA about Windows Media Video
- 3.24 Top 6 Free Sound Converters
- 3.25 Best Apple Compressor Alternative
- 3.26 Top 9 ISO Extractors
- 3.27 AVI vs MP4
- 3.28 10 Solutions to Combine Files
- 3.29 Top 8 TS File Players
- 3.30 6 Tips for Converting SWF Files in 2020
- 3.31 Best Way to Convert MIDI to WAV Format in 2020
- 3.32How to Convert WAV to MIDI Format in 2020
- 3.33 5 Recommended Ways to Convert AC3 Format in 2020
- 3.34 Simple Steps to Convert WMA Format to iTunes Format in 2020
- 3.35 Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Converters
Top 11 Video Clip Converters Alternative
To make your downloaded, recorded, and other videos compatible with your mobile phone, media players, and other devices, the need for the conversion arises. For getting this task done, a good video clip converter is needed. There are different types of these tools available like online programs, desktop software, and others that you can select depending on what are your conversion requirements. Know more about them in the following parts.
- Part 1. Top 5 Online Video Clip Converters
- Part 2. Other Recommended Video Clip Converter APPs for Android
- Part 3. Online Free Video Clip Converter for iOS You Should Know
- Part 4. Best Video Clip Converter for Windows/Mac
Online tools are great options for simple conversion in a quick and hassle-free manner. The majority of these programs are freely available, need no download or registration, and support basic functions. Below listed are the top 5 online video clip converter that can be used to download YouTube videos in the desired format.
1. Clip Converter
This browser-based tool allows you to download the YouTube video in MP3 or MP4 format as needed. The interface is simple, where you just need to enter the file URL and choose from the MP3 or MP4 option. The conversion process is fast with support to 320kbos MP3 file and 720p MP4 file download. The downloaded and converted file can be downloaded from the interface.
2. Free Online Converter
With this online tool, YouTube links can be downloaded in an array of video and audio formats in just a single step. The supported audio formats include MP3, M4A, and AAC, while the supported video formats include MP4, 3GP, AVI, MOV, and MKV. You need to paste the YouTube link to the interface, and the file will be downloaded, which can then be saved to your local system.
Compatible with systems as well as mobile devices, the program allows downloading the YouTube video in MP4 or MP3 format as needed. The program is free to use, works from the browser, and needs no registration. Videos of up to 1 hour can be downloaded using the tool in high quality. Paste the URL and select the format. The program will start downloading your file quickly, which can then be saved to your local system.
4. YouTube Convert
Using YouTube Convert, the YouTube files can be downloaded in several audio and video formats. The program allows downloading files of up to 45 minutes in length, and GIFs of up to 30 seconds can be also be created. With multiple device and platform support, the tool needs no registration or installation. Supported formats include MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, OGG, MP4, AVI, WMV, and WebM.
Downloading your YouTube file is simple and quick using this online tool. The supported formats in which your YouTube can be downloaded and converted include MP3, MP4, MP4HD, 3GP, FLV, and M4A. You just need to add the video link and select the desired format. The program will start downloading the file, and its link will be available on the interface.
If you have recorded videos on your Android phone or have downloaded them, conversion to other formats can be done using a mobile app. There are several apps for Android available, and to help you with the search, we have picked the two most commonly used ones.
Developed by Roman 10, this is a decent app on the play store with a 3.6 rating that supports an array of functions and features. Using the app, you can convert your videos to popular formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, M4V, MPG, and others in good quality. Audio from the video files can be extracted in MP3 or AAC format as needed. For sending you files through SMS and other means, the program also supported reducing the file size. The app also has a feature where you can choose the file parameters like audio bit rate, video bitrate, codec, resolution, and others.
With 3.1 ratings, created by kkapps, this Android app allows converting your videos on your smartphone to an array of formats like MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, and others. With a user-friendly interface, the app is simple to use and converts your file quickly. The files processed through this lightweight app are saved to the VideoConverter folder on the device.
In order to convert your videos to different formats on iPhone and other iOS devices, apps are available. We have shortlisted the top apps in this category that comes packed with an array of functions and features.
1. Media Converter
This is a free app： https://apps.apple.com/us/app/media-converter-video-to-mp3/id1294207675 that is available for download on your iPhone and iPad. All widely used video and audio files can be converted to different formats using the app. Some of the supported formats include MP4, MOV, 3GP, VOB, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, and many others. Option for extracting audio from a video file is also available. You can even crop and compress the file size if needed. The app also comes with a built-in video player that supports playback of almost all video and audio formats.
2. The Video Converter
Freely available this app： https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-video-converter/id893347665 facilitates converting your videos to an array of formats like MP4, MP3, AAC, AVI, FLC, M4A, WebM, and many others. The interface is simple, where you have to select the video and choose the target format. The app will convert the file quickly, which can then be shared or can also be accessed on your device using the in-app file browser. The converted files can also be previewed and opened in other apps or editor. With 4.2 ratings, the app can be downloaded on iPhone, iPad, and iPad Touch that runs on iOS 10.0 and later version.
Converting your files using a professional converter not only makes the task hassle-free but results in lossless quality files. One such tool that we recommend for all types of conversion task is Wondershare UniConverter. This Windows and Mac-based software supports file conversion between more than 1000 formats. Additionally, the device-specific conversion is also supported by the tool. Batch processing supports converting multiple files at a time and that too without losing the original quality. The built-in editor also allows customization of files before the conversion with features like trim, crop, cut, add watermark, and others.
The converted files can be transferred to an array of devices like the iPhone, iPad, and others. Additional features include video downloads from more than 10,000 sites, video compression, video recording, GIF making, and others.
Wondershare UniConverter - All-in-one Toolbox
- It supports a range of more than 150 video and audio formats, including files such as MKV, WMV, MP4, M4V, MP3, MOV, and much more.
- Convert movies files to optimized preset for almost all devices.
- Download videos from popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to convert videos using Wondershare UniConverter：
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter and load the video files.
Open the software on your PC and click on the button from the Video Converter tab to browse and load the local videos to be converted. You can also drag and drop the files. Multiple files or an entire folder can also be added.
To edit the added files, use the editing icons under the thumbnail image.
Step 2 Choose the target format.
The list of supported target formats can be opened by expanding the drop-down menu at the Output Format: tab at the top-left corner. Choose the desired output format from the Video, Audio, or Device tab.
Step 3 Convert videos.
Choose the desktop location to save the converted file at the File Location tab. Finally, click on the Start All button to start with the conversion process. The Finished tab on the interface can be used to manage the processed files.
So to convert your videos to other formats, there are several tools available, as discussed above. Online tools and apps are good for a basic conversion, while for professional conversion with added features, Wondershare UniConverter is the best program to consider.