- 1. Convert Video to Any Format+
- 1.1 Easy Way to Play Quicktime Video
- 1.2 MOV vs MP4
- 1.3 Top 7 MP4 Converter Downloader
- 1.4 Anything to MP4
- 1.5 WebM vs MP4
- 1.6 FLV vs MP4
- 1.7 Convert Stereo to Mono Easily
- 1.8 MPEG vs MP4
- 1.9 Convert VHS to Digital
- 1.10 Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converters
- 1.11 Convert Anything to Anything
- 1.12 10 Ways to Turn Video into Audio
- 1.13 Top 10 Song to Ringtone Converters
- 1.14 Easy Steps to Convert Video to Live Photos
- 1.15 Trim Videos on Windows Media Player
- 1.16 Best Tools to Trim MP4
- 1.17 Convert TS to MP4 with VLC
- 1.18 Easy Steps to Convert Videos to MIDI Files in 2020
- 1.19 How Can You Convert MP4 to MIDI Format in 2020
- 1.20 How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
- 1.21 5 Simple Methods to Convert YouTube Video to WMA Format in 2020
- 1.22 Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
- 1.23 How to Use Handbrake to Convert WebM to Any Video Format
- 2. Convert Picture to Any Format+
- 3. Tips and Tricks+
- 3.1 What is FLV File
- 3.2 What is M4A File
- 3.3 What is TS File
- 3.4 What is FLAC File
- 3.5 What is AAC Format
- 3.6 What is AAC Audio
- 3.7 What is Cloudconvert
- 3.8 What is MXF File
- 3.9 9 Zamzar converter Alternatives
- 3.10 10 Best Free Key Converters
- 3.11 Free VLC Batch Convert Feature
- 3.12 How to Convert Files
- 3.13 Top 10 Easy Converters
- 3.14 Top 11 Video Clip Converters
- 3.15 Tips and Tricks for Converting It
- 3.16 Online Convert Com Alternative
- 3.17 10 Vector Converters Alternative
- 3.18 How to Open ISO File
- 3.19 Freemake Video Converter Review
- 3.20 Top 10 Online Converter MP4
- 3.21 Top 10 File Type Converters
- 3.22 Top 9 Free Logo Converters
- 3.23 FQA about Windows Media Video
- 3.24 Top 6 Free Sound Converters
- 3.25 Best Apple Compressor Alternative
- 3.26 Top 9 ISO Extractors
- 3.27 AVI vs MP4
- 3.28 10 Solutions to Combine Files
- 3.29 Top 8 TS File Players
- 3.30 6 Tips for Converting SWF Files in 2020
- 3.31 Best Way to Convert MIDI to WAV Format in 2020
- 3.32How to Convert WAV to MIDI Format in 2020
- 3.33 5 Recommended Ways to Convert AC3 Format in 2020
- 3.34 Simple Steps to Convert WMA Format to iTunes Format in 2020
- 3.35 Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Converters
Phone to TV Converter: How to Convert Phone to TV Easily
The present-day smartphones come with a high-end camera, brilliant display, and excellent audio that facilitate video recording, playback, gaming, and several other features. Still, in many situations, you would want to share the content of your phone on a big TV screen like watching recorded videos on the TV with the family, playing games and others. To facilitate this sharing, you need a phone to TV converter that connects your phone to the TV set or mirror its content.
There are several ways to connect your phone to your TV for watching the content, playing games and other reasons. Connecting the phone using a USB cable offer several benefits like no network dependency, reduced lagging, and others. To connect the Android phone, a USB cable can be used and for iOS devices, the Lightning cable is used. Mobile HD Link (MHL) or SlimPort are also options.
Steps to connect the phone to TV
- If your TV has a USB port, a simple USB cable can be used to connect the Android phone to the TV. In the case of a smart TV, go to the Source > USB that will allow the file transfer and not just the charging.
- Through this method, the files and the images can be viewed on the compatible TV sets as files are transferred to the TV.
- To connect your iPhone and other iOS devices to a TV, a Lightning cable instead of a USB is used. These Lightning cables might vary from model to model of the phone. Several third-party cables for iOS devices are also available, but the majority of them do not work if you try playing content from video streaming sites.
- Thus depending on the device, display unit, and connection, the method of connecting your phone to your TV using USB can be decided.
Wondershare UniConverter is an excellent video toolbox that works as a cell phone to TV converter and supports a wide range of other functions as well. Using the software, the content on your phone can be converted to a TV compatible format, which can then be shared with the TV using the software like a media server. In addition to TV, you can also watch the content on other DLNA/UPnP devices. The process of content conversion and sharing is quick and hassle-free.
Wondershare UniConverter - All-in-one Toolbox
- Allows converting smartphone content to the TV format.
- Convert movies files to optimized preset for almost all devices.
- Download videos from popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to convert phone to TV using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter and add phone content.
Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your PC. Open the software and select the Convert section from the main interface. Expand the drop-down menu at the +Add Files and select the option of Add from Device.
A pop-up window showing the media content of the connected device will appear. Select the files that you want to play on your TV.
Step 2 Choose the target TV format.
The selected content will now appear on the software interface. At the top-right corner, open the drop-down menu at the Output Format tab, and then from the Device tab, select TV. The list of supported TV brands will appear from which select the one to which you want to cast your content. For Apple TV, select the Device > Apple > TV type
Step 3 Convert phone to TV.
To convert the phone files to the TV compatible format, click on the Convert button. The software will start processing, and the converted files will be saved to the location selected at the Folder icon. On the software, the file will be available at the Converted tab.
Wondershare UniConverter supports all Smartphone and thus works as a great Android phone to TV converter, Apple converter as well as other phone converters. Converting your files to the TV compatible format ensures that there are no compatibility issues, and you can enjoy seamless playback of your desired files.