- 1. Convert Video to Any Format+
- 1.1 Easy Way to Play Quicktime Video
- 1.2 MOV vs MP4
- 1.3 Top 7 MP4 Converter Downloader
- 1.4 Anything to MP4
- 1.5 WebM vs MP4
- 1.6 FLV vs MP4
- 1.7 Convert Stereo to Mono Easily
- 1.8 MPEG vs MP4
- 1.9 Convert VHS to Digital
- 1.10 Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converters
- 1.11 Convert Anything to Anything
- 1.12 10 Ways to Turn Video into Audio
- 1.13 Top 10 Song to Ringtone Converters
- 1.14 Easy Steps to Convert Video to Live Photos
- 1.15 Trim Videos on Windows Media Player
- 1.16 Best Tools to Trim MP4
- 1.17 Convert TS to MP4 with VLC
- 1.18 Easy Steps to Convert Videos to MIDI Files in 2020
- 1.19 How Can You Convert MP4 to MIDI Format in 2020
- 1.20 How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
- 1.21 5 Simple Methods to Convert YouTube Video to WMA Format in 2020
- 1.22 Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
- 1.23 How to Use Handbrake to Convert WebM to Any Video Format
- 2. Convert Picture to Any Format+
- 3. Tips and Tricks+
- 3.1 What is FLV File
- 3.2 What is M4A File
- 3.3 What is TS File
- 3.4 What is FLAC File
- 3.5 What is AAC Format
- 3.6 What is AAC Audio
- 3.7 What is Cloudconvert
- 3.8 What is MXF File
- 3.9 9 Zamzar converter Alternatives
- 3.10 10 Best Free Key Converters
- 3.11 Free VLC Batch Convert Feature
- 3.12 How to Convert Files
- 3.13 Top 10 Easy Converters
- 3.14 Top 11 Video Clip Converters
- 3.15 Tips and Tricks for Converting It
- 3.16 Online Convert Com Alternative
- 3.17 10 Vector Converters Alternative
- 3.18 How to Open ISO File
- 3.19 Freemake Video Converter Review
- 3.20 Top 10 Online Converter MP4
- 3.21 Top 10 File Type Converters
- 3.22 Top 9 Free Logo Converters
- 3.23 FQA about Windows Media Video
- 3.24 Top 6 Free Sound Converters
- 3.25 Best Apple Compressor Alternative
- 3.26 Top 9 ISO Extractors
- 3.27 AVI vs MP4
- 3.28 10 Solutions to Combine Files
- 3.29 Top 8 TS File Players
- 3.30 6 Tips for Converting SWF Files in 2020
- 3.31 Best Way to Convert MIDI to WAV Format in 2020
- 3.32How to Convert WAV to MIDI Format in 2020
- 3.33 5 Recommended Ways to Convert AC3 Format in 2020
- 3.34 Simple Steps to Convert WMA Format to iTunes Format in 2020
- 3.35 Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Converters
Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
3GPP is a video, audio, and text format that is commonly used to share files over 3G and 2G connections. Most commonly, you can spot this format on smartphones only and in video files. It is a very diverse format that can be used for texts, audios, and even videos. The size of the files of this format is usually a lot lower than other commonly used formats like MP4. 3GPP formats are also not supported on a few devices and operating systems due to which converting them is essential. If you wish to convert these files to some other formats, an audio-video 3GPP converter is required. There are many tools present on the Internet that can be used to convert these files into any other format that you might want.
- Part 1. Convert 3GPP to Other Formats with Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 2. How to Convert 3GPP Format Online
- Part 3. How to Open 3GPP Format on PC
Conversion of files is a complex process and mostly requires third-party tools. One of the best software for these requirements is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It is a great software toolkit that contains nearly all the features that you might need in your day to day life. You can edit videos, convert files, record screen, and even burn CDs and DVDs. One of the most striking features of this tool is its smooth and straightforward user interface, which makes it easier to be used by new users. It is by far one of the best converters present on the Internet.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert 3GPP to 1000+ formats, like MP3, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Reduce file size by trimming, adjusting audio and video bitrate, resolution and frame rate
- Burn video to playable DVD with an attractive free DVD template.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
The following is a step-by-step guide about opening 3GPP audio videos by converting it using Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 1 Install and launch Wondershare UniConverter.
Download Wondershare UniConverter on your computer and install it. Once the installation process is completed, launch the tool and click on the Video Converter option present on the top left side of the screen. You can now add the files by dragging and dropping it on the screen or clicking on the option.
Step 2 Set the format that you wish to convert the files to.
Now, click on the Output Format and select the format as MP4. You can also edit the videos directly like cropping, trimming, etc. by clicking on any three options present under the video thumbnail, i.e., Trim, Crop, and Adjust options.
Step 3 Start the conversion.
Once you are set and have adjusted the settings correctly, you can start the conversion process by clicking on the Start All option, and all your files will be converted into MP4 format and saved.
If you don’t wish to download third-party tools on your computer, or need to convert the files on a publicly shared PC in your office or a cyber café, you can try using online UniConverter that is Media.io. It is one of the best 3GPP audio-video 3GP converters online that can be used for free on any device that has Internet connectivity, whether windows, android, or even Mac. Using this web application is very easy due to a clean and nearly ad-free user interface.
The following are the steps of converting your 3GP files to any other formats by using Media.io.
Step 1. Open Media.io
Open Media.io and click on the + option. Now, browse and select the 3GP file that you want to convert. It will then be uploaded to the cloud server for conversion.
Step 2. Select the output format
Now, please select the format in which you want to convert it. Click on the CONVERT button to start the conversion process.
Step 3. Download the file.
After the conversion is finished, download the converted file and start playing it.
Most of the computers nowadays, Mac or PC, have applications that can open 3GP files. If your PC isn’t supporting these formats, try downloading a VLC media player. It is an open-source media player that is quite popular.
The following are the steps to open 3GP files on your PC using VLC.
Step 1. Launch VLC
Open the VLC media player application and click on the Media option on the top left corner of the screen.
Step 2. Select the video
Now, click on the Open File option and select the video that you want to play.
Step 3. Play the video
Once the file is selected, click on the Open button, and the video will start to play.
3GPP is a standard format for 3G based mobile devices, and they also work on other phone network technologies like 2G and 4G. If your device is not able to play 3GPP files, try downloading a third-party application that supports 3GPP files. Or, you can easily convert the data into some other formats like MP4 by using tools like Wondershare UniConverter. It is a great toolkit that also has a variety of other features like screen recording, file conversion, video editing, etc. You can also use web applications like media.io for such requirements if you don’t want to download software on your computer.