- 1. Convert Video to Any Format+
- 1.1 Easy Way to Play Quicktime Video
- 1.2 MOV vs MP4
- 1.3 Top 7 MP4 Converter Downloader
- 1.4 Anything to MP4
- 1.5 WebM vs MP4
- 1.6 FLV vs MP4
- 1.7 Convert Stereo to Mono Easily
- 1.8 MPEG vs MP4
- 1.9 Convert VHS to Digital
- 1.10 Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converters
- 1.11 Convert Anything to Anything
- 1.12 10 Ways to Turn Video into Audio
- 1.13 Top 10 Song to Ringtone Converters
- 1.14 Easy Steps to Convert Video to Live Photos
- 1.15 Trim Videos on Windows Media Player
- 1.16 Best Tools to Trim MP4
- 1.17 Convert TS to MP4 with VLC
- 1.18 Easy Steps to Convert Videos to MIDI Files in 2020
- 1.19 How Can You Convert MP4 to MIDI Format in 2020
- 1.20 How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
- 1.21 5 Simple Methods to Convert YouTube Video to WMA Format in 2020
- 1.22 Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
- 2. Convert Picture to Any Format+
- 3. Tips and Tricks+
- 3.1 What is FLV File
- 3.2 What is M4A File
- 3.3 What is TS File
- 3.4 What is FLAC File
- 3.5 What is AAC Format
- 3.6 What is AAC Audio
- 3.7 What is Cloudconvert
- 3.8 What is MXF File
- 3.9 9 Zamzar converter Alternatives
- 3.10 10 Best Free Key Converters
- 3.11 Free VLC Batch Convert Feature
- 3.12 How to Convert Files
- 3.13 Top 10 Easy Converters
- 3.14 Top 11 Video Clip Converters
- 3.15 Tips and Tricks for Converting It
- 3.16 Online Convert Com Alternative
- 3.17 10 Vector Converters Alternative
- 3.18 How to Open ISO File
- 3.19 Freemake Video Converter Review
- 3.20 Top 10 Online Converter MP4
- 3.21 Top 10 File Type Converters
- 3.22 Top 9 Free Logo Converters
- 3.23 FQA about Windows Media Video
- 3.24 Top 6 Free Sound Converters
- 3.25 Best Apple Compressor Alternative
- 3.26 Top 9 ISO Extractors
- 3.27 AVI vs MP4
- 3.28 10 Solutions to Combine Files
- 3.29 Top 8 TS File Players
- 3.30 6 Tips for Converting SWF Files in 2020
- 3.31 Best Way to Convert MIDI to WAV Format in 2020
- 3.32How to Convert WAV to MIDI Format in 2020
- 3.33 5 Recommended Ways to Convert AC3 Format in 2020
- 3.34 Simple Steps to Convert WMA Format to iTunes Format in 2020
How to Convert Files with Quality Preserved
Are you stuck between a rock and a hard place looking for the best way on how to convert files? Yes, file conversion is one single process we cannot underestimate in this digitally revolutionized world. Luckily, we have compiled for you the effective ways to convert files while keeping the quality preserved.
- Part 1. How to Convert Files Online Free
- Part 2. How to Convert Files without Changing the Quality (with Guide!)
Several online platforms enable media users to convert files to other formats with fewer efforts. The following are some of the plausible selections of online media file converters you can pick from the in the market.
ConvertFiles is an excellent media file converter which supports plenty of file formats. You can convert categories of formats like archives, document, presentation, e-Book, drawing, image, audio, and video among others. Currently, the file size limit per conversion is 25MB.
Step 1: Visit the program's first page and hit the Browse button. Search for the target file and click the pen to upload it into the program.
Step 2: Choose the desired output format under the Output Format drop-down menu.
Step 3: Hit the Convert button and wait for the process to finish. Download the converted file once it is ready.
Online-Convert is a popular converter amongst users globally. It supports the conversion of plenty of different file formats with ease and speed.
Step 1: Visit Online-Convert and select the category of conversion you want to perform. From the new window, hit the Choose Files tab and browse for the file of interest. Alternatively, drag and drop the target files within the provided region.
Step 2: Perform the number of settings provided. However, you can skip this process.
Step 3: Click the Start Conversion and wait for the conversion process to complete.
Zamzar is one of the best online file converter tools you can choose. The program has a simple and user-friendly interface. This program can convert an array of different file formats ranging from documents, images, audio, video, and sounds, among others. It supports over 100 formats.
Step 1: Open the program using your browser and hit on the Add Files tab to upload the target input file. Alternatively, you can use drag and drop or provide the respective URL link.
Step 2: When the upload is successful, hit the Convert To drop-down icon to select the desired output format.
Step 3: Tap the Convert to trigger the conversion process.
FreeFileConvert is another great online converter for a pick. The program allows users to input files from the computer, via URL, and cloud. With this program, you can convert files of a combined maximum length of 300 MB.
Step 1: Navigate to FreeFileConvert and select the file source destination. Click the Choose File under the File category and browse for the target file.
Step 2: Once uploaded, go to the output format section and click the Convert files to drop-down icon. Select the target output format.
Step 3: Click the Convert.
Online UniConverter is a top online media file converter software trusted by millions of users. The user-friendly interface allows newbies to navigate with ease. It supports the conversion of several input and output formats. It can also be used to compress and edit video, audio, and image files.
Step 1: Navigate to Wondershare UniConverter homepage.
Step 2: Hit the + icon to add files or simply drag and drop the respective input files into the program’s interface.
Step 3: Click the to drop-down arrow the desired output format.
Step 4: Hit the Convert to commence the conversion process.
Online Converter is a versatile free file and units of measurement converter. This multipurpose Converter supports several file formats and units of measurements. The ease of use, simple design, and convenience makes it a right choice for users.
Step 1: Open Online Converter and select a suitable conversion.
Step 2: Select the Choose File option and upload the source file.
Step 3: Once uploaded, click the Convert tab and wait for the conversion process to complete.
Online converters are useful programs but have several drawbacks which may result in unsatisfactory outcomes. Limited features, formats, space, compromised quality, and internet requirements are some of the associated shortcomings. Using Wondershare Uniconverter will help you burry these problems for good and enjoy unmatchable file conversion experience. Wondershare UniConverter allows users to convert large files at super-fast speeds. Its support for a wide range of formats and plenty of features makes it a tool of modern times. Try this tool and convert files without changing the quality.
Wondershare UniConverter - All-in-one Tool
- Directly convert files to videos, such as MP4,MKV VOB (DVD-Video ), AVI, MKV, MOV in batch.
- Convert movies files to optimized preset for almost all devices.
- Download videos from popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Upload Input Files.
Launch Wondershare Uniconverter to access the main window. Click the +Add Files button and browse for the input file of interest. Click the Open to upload it to the program.
Step 2 Select the Output Format.
Now when the input file is successfully uploaded, click the Convert All files to: drop-down arrow. Choose the category of output file format as either video, audio, or device. Select the specific file format and choose a desired preset on the right.
Step 3 Edit the Media File (Not Mandatory).
If you want to edit your file before conversion, click on either Trim, Crop, or Effects icons displayed on the video. However, this process is not mandatory and can be skipped.
Step 4 Convert Your Files.
Once satisfied by the selections made, simply hit the Convert All or the Convert button if you are performing batch or single conversion respectively. When the conversion is complete, you can find the converted files under the Converted tab.
Scores of people convert volumes of files daily. However, a number of them are still in the dark regarding which software is the real deal for their file conversion. From this guide, it is crystal clear that good software will offer an incredible conversion experience. So, pull the trigger today and install Wondershare Uniconverter for faultless file conversion. It is a well-tested tool and millions of users across the continent have made it their indispensable tool.