- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Convert Video to Any Format+
- 1.1 Easy Way to Play Quicktime Video
- 1.2 MOV vs MP4
- 1.3 Top 7 MP4 Converter Downloader
- 1.4 Anything to MP4
- 1.5 WebM vs MP4
- 1.6 FLV vs MP4
- 1.7 Convert Stereo to Mono Easily
- 1.8 MPEG vs MP4
- 1.9 Convert VHS to Digital
- 1.10 Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converters
- 1.11 Convert Anything to Anything
- 1.12 10 Ways to Turn Video into Audio
- 1.13 Top 10 Song to Ringtone Converters
- 1.14 Easy Steps to Convert Video to Live Photos
- 1.15 Trim Videos on Windows Media Player
- 1.16 Best Tools to Trim MP4
- 1.17 Convert TS to MP4 with VLC
- 1.18 Easy Steps to Convert Videos to MIDI Files in 2020
- 1.19 How Can You Convert MP4 to MIDI Format in 2020
- 1.20 How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
- 1.22 Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
- 1.23 How to Use Handbrake to Convert WebM to Any Video Format
- 2. Convert Picture to Any Format+
- 3. Tips and Tricks+
- 3.1 What is FLV File
- 3.2 What is M4A File
- 3.3 What is TS File
- 3.4 What is FLAC File
- 3.5 What is AAC Format
- 3.6 What is AAC Audio
- 3.7 What is Cloudconvert
- 3.8 What is MXF File
- 3.9 9 Zamzar converter Alternatives
- 3.10 10 Best Free Key Converters
- 3.11 Free VLC Batch Convert Feature
- 3.12 How to Convert Files
- 3.13 Top 10 Easy Converters
- 3.14 Top 11 Video Clip Converters
- 3.15 Tips and Tricks for Converting It
- 3.16 Online Convert Com Alternative
- 3.17 10 Vector Converters Alternative
- 3.18 How to Open ISO File
- 3.19 Freemake Video Converter Review
- 3.20 Top 10 Online Converter MP4
- 3.21 Top 10 File Type Converters
- 3.22 Top 9 Free Logo Converters
- 3.23 FQA about Windows Media Video
- 3.24 Top 6 Free Sound Converters
- 3.25 Best Apple Compressor Alternative
- 3.26 Top 9 ISO Extractors
- 3.27 AVI vs MP4
- 3.28 10 Solutions to Combine Files
- 3.29 Top 8 TS File Players
- 3.30 6 Tips for Converting SWF Files in 2020
- 3.31 Best Way to Convert MIDI to WAV Format in 2020
- 3.32How to Convert WAV to MIDI Format in 2020
- 3.33 5 Recommended Ways to Convert AC3 Format in 2020
- 3.34 Simple Steps to Convert WMA Format to iTunes Format in 2020
- 3.35 Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Converters
Top 6 Free Photos to Video Converter
Video of your memorable photos can work as a great gift for your loved ones. Moreover, if you want to share your anniversary moments or any other occasion with your friends, a video of the captured images can be created. With the availability of several photos to video converter programs available to get this task done, you do not have to be an expert video editor. You can opt for the photo to video converter online tools or other free programs.
There is no dearth of free tools for various conversion needs, and photo to video is no exception to this. There is a variety of these programs available, ranging from online tools to apps to freeware programs. Free to use, these programs come packed with all the needed features. Below listed are the top 5 tools in the category.
This online video maker can work as a slideshow maker. It allows you to add photos by uploading or searching, and customize every picture with text effects, stickers, filters, etc. You can select background music from 400+ songs provided. Finally, you need to click on the Export button and make the photo to video online. What's more, VidAir provides video templates for your inspiration.
- Preset video templates with different scenes.
- 400+ songs and 10,000+ free images/videos are provided.
- Customize each picture with text effects, stickers, filters, etc.
- Watermark on the free version.
With this powerful online tool, you can convert videos of your photos and perform other functions as well, like adding text, music, 3D transitions, trimming, and many others. A maximum of 30 images at a time can be added and processed using the tool, and there is an option to arrange these files as needed. You can also preview the created video before downloading it to your system.
- Allows adding music to the created video.
- Allows adding text to the created file.
- A preview of the created video is available.
- A maximum of 30 images can be added at a time.
- Internet dependency.
3. MP3Care Photo to Video
For quickly converting your JPEG and PNG images to an MP4 video file, this is a simple and quick online tool to use. The program allows adding up to 20 images at a time. The tool also comes with an option to add timings between the images ranging from 5 to 20 seconds. Transitions between the images can also be added if required.
- Allows selecting the time between the images.
- The transition between the images can be added.
- A maximum of 20 images can be added.
- No option for video editing.
Using this free online tool, you can convert your image into a video, but only one file at a time can be converted. If you need to share the created video to a social networking platform, the aspect ratio can be selected. Background color options can also be selected if needed. Additional editing functions include trimming video and resizing.
- Option to choose the aspect ratio.
- Trimming and resizing options available.
- One image at a time can be converted to a video format.
- Dependency on the internet connection.
Developed by NewX Heights, this is an Android app available on the Google Play Store that allows you to create a video out of your image files. An audio file or a song of your choice can be added to the created video. Multiple photos from the gallery can be added to create a video, and other editing tools include audio changer, mixing of videos and images, trimming, and others.
- Multiple files from the gallery can be added to create a video.
- Background music can be added.
- It has limited editing options.
- Works on Android mobiles.
This is free to use software that allows creating a video file form the photos. Hundreds of images can be added and rearranged to create a video. There are more than 150 transition effect options available that can be used as needed. The file parameters like frame rate, bit rate, and resolution can also be edited.
- Hundreds of photos can be added to create a video file.
- It is over 150 transition effects available.
- Option to edit the file parameters.
- Works on Windows system only.
So to create an interesting slideshow of your photos or combine all your special moments into a single video, the above free photo to video converter tools can be used. Each of these programs has its pros and cons, and depending on what are your major requirements, the best-suited one can be used.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Windows / Mac (Catalina Included)
- Convert photo to video and other 1000+ video formats on Windows/Mac without losing quality.
- Convert movies files to optimized preset for almost all devices.
- Download videos from popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- It has a 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.