- 1. Convert Video to Any Format+
- 1.1 Easy Way to Play Quicktime Video
- 1.2 MOV vs MP4
- 1.3 Top 7 MP4 Converter Downloader
- 1.4 Anything to MP4
- 1.5 WebM vs MP4
- 1.6 FLV vs MP4
- 1.7 Convert Stereo to Mono Easily
- 1.8 MPEG vs MP4
- 1.9 Convert VHS to Digital
- 1.10 Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converters
- 1.11 Convert Anything to Anything
- 1.12 10 Ways to Turn Video into Audio
- 1.13 Top 10 Song to Ringtone Converters
- 1.14 Easy Steps to Convert Video to Live Photos
- 1.15 Trim Videos on Windows Media Player
- 1.16 Best Tools to Trim MP4
- 1.17 Convert TS to MP4 with VLC
- 1.18 Easy Steps to Convert Videos to MIDI Files in 2020
- 1.19 How Can You Convert MP4 to MIDI Format in 2020
- 1.20 How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
- 1.21 5 Simple Methods to Convert YouTube Video to WMA Format in 2020
- 1.22 Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
- 1.23 How to Use Handbrake to Convert WebM to Any Video Format
- 2. Convert Picture to Any Format+
- 3. Tips and Tricks+
- 3.1 What is FLV File
- 3.2 What is M4A File
- 3.3 What is TS File
- 3.4 What is FLAC File
- 3.5 What is AAC Format
- 3.6 What is AAC Audio
- 3.7 What is Cloudconvert
- 3.8 What is MXF File
- 3.9 9 Zamzar converter Alternatives
- 3.10 10 Best Free Key Converters
- 3.11 Free VLC Batch Convert Feature
- 3.12 How to Convert Files
- 3.13 Top 10 Easy Converters
- 3.14 Top 11 Video Clip Converters
- 3.15 Tips and Tricks for Converting It
- 3.16 Online Convert Com Alternative
- 3.17 10 Vector Converters Alternative
- 3.18 How to Open ISO File
- 3.19 Freemake Video Converter Review
- 3.20 Top 10 Online Converter MP4
- 3.21 Top 10 File Type Converters
- 3.22 Top 9 Free Logo Converters
- 3.23 FQA about Windows Media Video
- 3.24 Top 6 Free Sound Converters
- 3.25 Best Apple Compressor Alternative
- 3.26 Top 9 ISO Extractors
- 3.27 AVI vs MP4
- 3.28 10 Solutions to Combine Files
- 3.29 Top 8 TS File Players
- 3.30 6 Tips for Converting SWF Files in 2020
- 3.31 Best Way to Convert MIDI to WAV Format in 2020
- 3.32How to Convert WAV to MIDI Format in 2020
- 3.33 5 Recommended Ways to Convert AC3 Format in 2020
- 3.34 Simple Steps to Convert WMA Format to iTunes Format in 2020
- 3.35 Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Converters
How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
WMA or Windows media audio is both an audio format and a codec, which is very popular on windows PC. These formats can hold up high-quality audio and can easily be shared over the Internet. However, not all devices and operating systems directly support this format, and you might need to use third-party software to play this format. You can also convert WMA to MP4 with VLC or with other third-party tools like Wondershare UniConverter. WMA can easily be converted into other formats like MP3 and MP4 without any issues, which will allow you to use the file across various devices and operating systems.
- Part 1. 3 Steps to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC
- Part 2. How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 3. How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format Online
VLC is one of the most popular media players for Windows-based personal computers. It is free to use software that you can download and use across all versions of Windows operating systems. It can play a wide variety of standard audio as well as video formats with ease and also provide a lot of additional playback features. You can also use this to convert your WMA files into MP4 in just a few simple steps that are listed below.
Step 1. Launch VLC
Launch VLC on your computer and click on the Media option on the top left corner of the screen. Now, click on Open Multiple Files and wait till the dialogue box appears on the screen.
Step 2. Add File
From the Add option on the dialogue box, add the WMA file that you wish to convert. Click on the arrow key near the Play button, and from the drop-down menu, select the Convert option.
Step 3. Select the settings
Now select the Setting as per your preference and set the format as MP4. Once everything is set, click on the Convert option, and the file will be converted and saved to the set location.
If you don’t want to use a VLC media player, the best option for you will be Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) due to its wide variety of features and large format support library. The features provided by the tool include different functions to convert WMA to MP4, screen recording, CD burning, etc. It is one of the best tools due to the ease of usage that it provides with the help of a minimalistic user interface that allows users to navigate between various options.
- Convert videos to 1,000+ formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- It has a 90X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, merging, adding subtitles, and more.
- Burn video to playable DVD with an attractive free DVD template.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
The following are the steps that can help you to convert files using Wondershare UniConverter easily.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter.
Download, install, and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your computer and select the Converter option from the screen. Now, click on the option and add all the WMA files that you wish to convert.
Step 2 Select output format.
Click on the option Output Format at the right corner and select MP4. For any additional changes, you can click on the Create option at the bottom right.
Step 3 Start the conversion process.
Now, click on Start All to convert the uploaded files in MP4 format. After the conversion is completed, you can access the data in the Finished option.
A lot of people don’t want to download third-party tools on their computers. For such people, Media.io or Online UniConverter, which is a web application that can be used. It is a great tool that can easily convert different types of files like audio, video, texts, etc. without any issue. Using it is very easy due to a clean user interface of the website.
The following steps will help you to understand how to convert WMA files with Media.io.
Step 1. Launch the website.
Click on the + icon on the screen to add the WMA files that you wish to convert. As this is a web application, the data will first be uploaded to the cloud server for further processing.
Step 2. Select the output format.
Now, select the target format as MP4 and click on the CONVERT option to initiate the process.
Step 3. Download files.
After the conversion is completed, download the converted file as use it across different devices.
Windows media audio or WMA is a convenient audio format for Windows-based computers. They are also an audio codec, which makes them a lot more important. A lot of operating systems and devices don’t support this format, and to use these files on those devices, you will need to convert it into a supported format before you can use it. You can also use third-party media players as they can offer better media support. If you don’t want to use third-party media players, try converting the files into a different format by using tools like Wondershare UniConverter.