- 1. Convert Video to Any Format+
- 1.1 Easy Way to Play Quicktime Video
- 1.2 MOV vs MP4
- 1.3 Top 7 MP4 Converter Downloader
- 1.4 Anything to MP4
- 1.5 WebM vs MP4
- 1.6 FLV vs MP4
- 1.7 Convert Stereo to Mono Easily
- 1.8 MPEG vs MP4
- 1.9 Convert VHS to Digital
- 1.10 Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converters
- 1.11 Convert Anything to Anything
- 1.12 10 Ways to Turn Video into Audio
- 1.13 Top 10 Song to Ringtone Converters
- 1.14 Easy Steps to Convert Video to Live Photos
- 1.15 Trim Videos on Windows Media Player
- 1.16 Best Tools to Trim MP4
- 1.17 Convert TS to MP4 with VLC
- 1.18 Easy Steps to Convert Videos to MIDI Files in 2020
- 1.19 How Can You Convert MP4 to MIDI Format in 2020
- 1.20 How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
- 1.21 5 Simple Methods to Convert YouTube Video to WMA Format in 2020
- 1.22 Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
- 2. Convert Picture to Any Format+
- 3. Tips and Tricks+
- 3.1 What is FLV File
- 3.2 What is M4A File
- 3.3 What is TS File
- 3.4 What is FLAC File
- 3.5 What is AAC Format
- 3.6 What is AAC Audio
- 3.7 What is Cloudconvert
- 3.8 What is MXF File
- 3.9 9 Zamzar converter Alternatives
- 3.10 10 Best Free Key Converters
- 3.11 Free VLC Batch Convert Feature
- 3.12 How to Convert Files
- 3.13 Top 10 Easy Converters
- 3.14 Top 11 Video Clip Converters
- 3.15 Tips and Tricks for Converting It
- 3.16 Online Convert Com Alternative
- 3.17 10 Vector Converters Alternative
- 3.18 How to Open ISO File
- 3.19 Freemake Video Converter Review
- 3.20 Top 10 Online Converter MP4
- 3.21 Top 10 File Type Converters
- 3.22 Top 9 Free Logo Converters
- 3.23 FQA about Windows Media Video
- 3.24 Top 6 Free Sound Converters
- 3.25 Best Apple Compressor Alternative
- 3.26 Top 9 ISO Extractors
- 3.27 AVI vs MP4
- 3.28 10 Solutions to Combine Files
- 3.29 Top 8 TS File Players
- 3.30 6 Tips for Converting SWF Files in 2020
- 3.31 Best Way to Convert MIDI to WAV Format in 2020
- 3.32How to Convert WAV to MIDI Format in 2020
- 3.33 5 Recommended Ways to Convert AC3 Format in 2020
- 3.34 Simple Steps to Convert WMA Format to iTunes Format in 2020
Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converter on Windows/Mac
Mono and stereo are the two sound types where the mono has the audio in the single channel that is majorly centered in the sound field while the stereo uses two or more than two audio channels for creating the sound. Stereo sound offers the impression of the sound coming from different directions and it also offers better audio quality. So if you want to improve the quality of your audio file, there is mono to stereo converter tools available.
- Part 1. The Best Mono to Stereo Converter with Fast Speed
- Part 2. How to Convert Mono to Stereo by Musereo
- Part 3. Other Free Online Mono to Stereo Converter
If you want nothing less than the best for converting your mono audio files to stereo, Wondershare UniConverter is the tool to use. This professional software supports all major audio formats for the task and allows converting the number of channels to convert the files from mono to stereo. Conversion to other audio formats is also supported in high quality and with batch processing. The editing feature of the tool also facilitates other audio file parameters like encoder, sample rate, and bit rate.
Wondershare UniConverter - All-in-one Toolbox
- Convert mono audio files to stereo by changing the number of channels.
- Convert movies files to optimized preset for almost all devices.
- Download videos from popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to convert mono to stereo audio using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch the Wondershare UniConverter software and add the audio file.
Open the software and add the audio file to be converted by clicking on the +Add Files button on the Convert tab. You can also drag and drop the files to the program.
Step 2 Choose the target format and stereo sound.
- Open the drop-down menu at the Convert all files to: tab at the top-right corner. From the Audio list, select the format and the file quality.
- Next click on the edit icon and a new pop-up Setting window will open. Here expand the drop-down options at Channel and select the Channel 6 to make it to a stereo sound. Click on the Create button to create this new customized format. Select the created format.
Step 3 Convert mono to stereo.
The Output tab can be used to select the desktop location to save the processed file. Hit on the Convert All button to start with the conversion. On the interface, the processed file can be checked from the Converted tab.
So to convert your videos to other formats there are several tools available as discussed above. Online tools and apps are good for basic conversion while for professional conversion with added features; Wondershare UniConverter is the best program to consider.
Musereo is another popular program that is used for converting mono audio files to stereo. Compatible with Windows system, the program allows converting MP3, WAV, and WMA audio files to stereo in just a few simple clicks. There are options for editing the file quality using features like fine-tuning, level balance, harmonic richness, panning, and others. The stereo file created using the program works great on the earphones and the headphones. Multiple files can be processed in a single batch using the tools.
Steps to convert mono to stereo using Musereo:
Step 1: Download, install and run the Musereo program on your system. Click on the +Add button to add the audio files from your system. You can even choose to add an entire folder. Files can also be dragged and dropped.
Step 2: Next choose the output folder where you want to save the processed files by clicking on the Browse button under the files list.
Step 3: At the next step, click on the Options button in the toolbar and a pop-up window will open. Here you can fine-tune the audio file as needed with options available for Stereo width, resonance, balance, and panning. Hit on the OK to confirm the settings.
Step 4: Finally, at the bottom right-hand side corner of the main interface click on the Convert button to start with the processing.
The label of the button will change to the Stop that you can use to stop the process whenever needed.
Online tools can also be used for converting mono to stereo audio. These programs come with simple functions, are free to use, and need no installation of any third-party software. Below listed is the top mono to stereo converter online tools.
This is an online audio conversion tool that allows converting your audio files to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG as well as MP4 format. You can edit the file parameters and choose from mono or stereo and select the sample rate and bit rate as needed. The file once converted can be downloaded to your local system. Apart from the local, you can also add the audio file from your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
- Edit the audio file parameters.
- Files from the computer and cloud can be added.
- Internet dependence.
- Limited format support.
Using this web-based tool audio and video file can be converted to WAV format along with an option to change the mono audio to stereo. The program also allows you to change the sample rate and normalize the output file is needed. You can choose to automatically start the conversion or start it manually.
- Allows changing the channels and sample rate of the file.
- Option to automatically start the conversion process.
- Files can be converted only to WAV format.
- Limited editing features.
With Online Convert, you can change your mono audio file to stereo and also change the format. The tool has a simple interface where the files from the URL, computer, Google Drive and Dropbox can be added to the interface. Option to trim the video is also available and you can also edit the resolution and sampling rate of the file. The settings can be saved for future file conversion.
- Option to save the conversion settings.
- Multiple file parameters can be edited.
- Multiple sources for adding the file.
- Dependent on the internet connection.
- Converted file needs to be downloaded.
So to get high-quality stereo files without installing any additional software above listed online tools can be used depending on your requirements. Professional software like Wondershare UniConverter is apt for high-quality conversion with added editing and other features.