- 1. Convert Video to Any Format+
- 1.1 Easy Way to Play Quicktime Video
- 1.2 MOV vs MP4
- 1.3 Top 7 MP4 Converter Downloader
- 1.4 Anything to MP4
- 1.5 WebM vs MP4
- 1.6 FLV vs MP4
- 1.7 Convert Stereo to Mono Easily
- 1.8 MPEG vs MP4
- 1.9 Convert VHS to Digital
- 1.10 Top 5 Mono to Stereo Converters
- 1.11 Convert Anything to Anything
- 1.12 10 Ways to Turn Video into Audio
- 1.13 Top 10 Song to Ringtone Converters
- 1.14 Easy Steps to Convert Video to Live Photos
- 1.15 Trim Videos on Windows Media Player
- 1.16 Best Tools to Trim MP4
- 1.17 Convert TS to MP4 with VLC
- 1.18 Easy Steps to Convert Videos to MIDI Files in 2020
- 1.19 How Can You Convert MP4 to MIDI Format in 2020
- 1.20 How to Convert WMA to MP4 Format with VLC in 2020
- 1.21 5 Simple Methods to Convert YouTube Video to WMA Format in 2020
- 1.22 Best Way to Convert 3GPP to Other Formats in 2020
- 2. Convert Picture to Any Format+
- 3. Tips and Tricks+
- 3.1 What is FLV File
- 3.2 What is M4A File
- 3.3 What is TS File
- 3.4 What is FLAC File
- 3.5 What is AAC Format
- 3.6 What is AAC Audio
- 3.7 What is Cloudconvert
- 3.8 What is MXF File
- 3.9 9 Zamzar converter Alternatives
- 3.10 10 Best Free Key Converters
- 3.11 Free VLC Batch Convert Feature
- 3.12 How to Convert Files
- 3.13 Top 10 Easy Converters
- 3.14 Top 11 Video Clip Converters
- 3.15 Tips and Tricks for Converting It
- 3.16 Online Convert Com Alternative
- 3.17 10 Vector Converters Alternative
- 3.18 How to Open ISO File
- 3.19 Freemake Video Converter Review
- 3.20 Top 10 Online Converter MP4
- 3.21 Top 10 File Type Converters
- 3.22 Top 9 Free Logo Converters
- 3.23 FQA about Windows Media Video
- 3.24 Top 6 Free Sound Converters
- 3.25 Best Apple Compressor Alternative
- 3.26 Top 9 ISO Extractors
- 3.27 AVI vs MP4
- 3.28 10 Solutions to Combine Files
- 3.29 Top 8 TS File Players
- 3.30 6 Tips for Converting SWF Files in 2020
- 3.31 Best Way to Convert MIDI to WAV Format in 2020
- 3.32How to Convert WAV to MIDI Format in 2020
- 3.33 5 Recommended Ways to Convert AC3 Format in 2020
- 3.34 Simple Steps to Convert WMA Format to iTunes Format in 2020
Top 9 Free Logo Converters Online for Windows/Mac
A logo or an ICO file is an image format that is used as icons for the Windows program, folder, or file. These files contain one or more than one image that is in different sizes and color depths that can be scaled as needed. If you want to create a logo using your image, there are several tools available. Read below to know more about these logo converter programs.
Online tools are great options to convert your images to ICO as these programs works without installing any additional software, are simple and free to use. A list of the top programs is enlisted below.
Using a PNG, BMP or JPG images of your choice, this online tool： https://icoconvert.com allows you to convert them to an icon or favicon as needed. You can resize and crop the image and convert it to the desired shape and enhance it using borders and shadows. Other file customization options are also available. The processed file can be saved as a PNG file or a Windows icon as desired.
- Allows converting images to icon or favicon in a hassle-free manner.
- Multiple file customization options available.
- The maximum supported file size is 50MB.
For all types of online conversion needs, this is a reliable tool and logo conversion is also facilitated. An image from the computer, cloud storage, or a link can be added to the program after which it can be customized by changing its size and color. Option for cropping and DPI is also available. The selected settings for the conversion can also be saved for future similar files.
- All files from multiple sources.
- Save conversion settings.
- Option to save the processed file to the cloud storage.
- Maximum icon size can be 256 pixels.
- Internet dependence .
Using this web-based program, any image can be quickly converted to an ICO file or a favicon. The supported format includes PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, and others. The files must be less than 4MB of space and the aspect ratio suggested is square. The depth and size of the file can be selected from the supported options.
- Multiple image formats supported.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- File size should be less than 4MB.
- Limited editing options.
JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP file of maximum 1MB can be added to this online program for conversion to an icon. You can choose the added file for Windows XP or order icon, the icon for Windows 7 or Vista, fav-icon, toolbar icon, or select the custom size. The converted file can be downloaded from the program interface.
- Major image formats supported.
- Simple and quick to use interface.
- No file editing options.
- Only up to 1 MB of file can be added.
Using this free online tool, PNG files can be converted to icons in a simple quick manner. The program gives the option to choose the icon layer size. A maximum of 50 files with a size of up to 2MB each can be added to the program. The converted file can be quickly saved to your computer.
- The quick and hassle-free conversion process.
- Allows adding up to 50 files at a time.
- Hardly any option to customize the file.
- The maximum size for each file is 2MB.
This browser-based tool allows you to convert your PNG, JPG, or GIF image to ICO format. The interface is simple where you just need to add the file and the tool will convert it using the best settings. The preview of the file is also available so that you can check the same before downloading it.
- User-friendly and clutter-free interface.
- Preview of the processed file available.
- No options to edit or choose file settings.
- Dependency on the internet.
Using Zamzar PNG files on your computer or through the link can be added to the program for conversion to ICO format. The interface is simple and you just need to add the file and select the target format. Upon the process completion, the converted file can be saved to your choice of location of the system. Option to get the file on the mail is also available.
- The local and online file can be added.
- Simple interface.
- No editing or customization option available.
- The converted file needs to be downloaded.
This is a complete online editing toolbox with support for an image to ICO conversion. The program allows adding all popular image formats which can be quickly converted to an ICO file. Other formats and file types for conversion are also supported. The files can be added from the Google Drive, Dropbox, computer or URL.
- Local, online, and cloud storage files can be added.
- Multiple files can be added at a time.
- No file customization option or settings available.
- The converted file needs to be downloaded.
Images in almost all popular formats like JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSB, and others can be added to the program for conversion to ICO. Conversion to other file formats is also supported by the tool. You can choose the size of the output file or create a standard icon or a favicon as needed. The maximum supported file size of the image is 2441MB.
- Files in multiple formats as input supported.
- Option to select the custom size or create a standard icon.
- The maximum supported file size of 2441MB.
- No file settings option available.
In addition to the above other logo converter free download tools are available as well. So depending on what are your requirements related to the conversion and other factors, you can choose from the above listed online tools.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Converter for Windows / Mac (Catalina Included)
- Convert multiple videos in batch with 30X faster speed and no quality loss.
- Convert movies files to optimized preset for almost all devices.
- Download videos from popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.