Record Video Call&PowerPoint&Online
- 1. Record Video Call +
- 2. Record PowerPoint +
- 3. Record Online Classes +
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
Record Narration PowerPoint: How to Record Powerpoint with Audio?
“How to record a PowerPoint with audio? I wish to narrate the presentation but do not know the process of completing the task efficiently. Is there any platform that can enable me to record PowerPoint presentations with audio?”
Conventional PowerPoint presentations could be challenging to deliver, especially if the length of content is significant. Under such a state of affairs, it is better to add a vocal explanation or narration to the file, which would explain the message much clearer to the audience. For that, you can screen record PowerPoint with audio. Follow this article to learn how to record a PowerPoint presentation with audio using the best screen recording software.
- Part 1. Can Microsoft Powerpoint Record Powerpoint with Audio?
- Part 2. [Best] How to Record a Powerpoint Presentation with Audio and Video?
- Part 3. FAQs of Recording Powerpoint Presentation with Audio
Yes, the latest version of Microsoft PowerPoint enables the users to record PowerPoint presentations with audio. It is quite beneficial for the user, mainly if they aim to send the file to multiple users and successfully deliver the message. The method is as follows:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation that you wish to deliver.
- Head over to the toolbar and click on the Slide Show tab.
- Press the Record Slide Show. From the drop-down menu, select the Start Recording from the Beginning option.
- Choose the required options from the dialogue box and click on Start Recording.
- The Recording toolbar will appear. From there, you can pause or stop the screen recording process. That’s it!
Recording a presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint is instant. However, there are not many options available for the user to manage the video. Moreover, you can not pick the output file format, nor you have any control over the audio settings. Using a third-party screen recorder is suitable under such circumstances, and there is no better option than Wondershare UniConverter.
The software works well on both macOS and Windows. Furthermore, it allows you to edit and even convert the recorder video with narration to any file format. It supports well over 1,000 file types.
You can add customizable frames to record any section of the PPT presentation.
It offers you to schedule the recording task.
The UniConverter offers you to compress the recorded PowerPoint presentation, making it easier to send it across multiple platforms.
The software enables you to record webcams, video calls, and your computer’s audio.
Go through the steps listed below to record a PowerPoint presentation with audio and video:
Step 1Run the UniConverter
Download/install the software and launch it on your system. Click on the Screen Recorder option. Locate the camera icon on the top-left corner of the interface and select Screen Recorder.
Step 2Customize the Audio and Video Settings
Once you select the Screen Recorder option, a new settings box will pop up. From there, you can choose the capture area. Moreover, you can manually adjust the Width and Height. Select the audio, and manage the microphone settings as well. Select the File Location, frame rate, output format, and video quality.
Step 3Screen Record PowerPoint with Audio
Click on the REC button to initiate the screen recording process. From the recorder toolbar, manage the setting, such as pausing or stopping the recording. That’s it!
We have discussed everything related to recording PowerPoint with audio. However, if you still have some queries associated with the issue, then follow this FAQ section. We have tried to answer the common questions on how to record a powerpoint presentation with audio and video without any hassle.
1. Is there a way to insert audio with PowerPoint Online?
You can upload the PowerPoint file online to Google Sheets and use the application’s insert audio option to add any sound file to the presentation.
2. How to share your PowerPoint presentation with others?
MS PowerPoint allows its user to share the presentation to the cloud or email directly. From there, other users can access the file without any trouble. The procedure is as follows:
- Open the presentation and click on File from the toolbar.
- Select Share from the list and pick a permission level.
- Click on Apply, and enter the names of people with whom you wish to share the file.
- Click on Send.