TV Recording Tips
- 1. DVR for TV Recording+
- 1.1 Best Ways to Record OTA TV Shows with Digital DVR Recorder in 2020
- 1.2 How to Choose the Best Digital Video Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.3 4 Ways You Shoud Know for TV Recording in 2020
- 1.4 Top 6 DVR Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.5 5 Methods to Record TV Shows without DVR in 2020
- 1.6 The Alternative to HD TV Recorder for TV Shows Recording in 2020
- 1.7 Top 5 PVR Recorder for Live TV Shows in 2020
- 1.8 All Ways to Record TV Shows on Fire TV Stick in 2020
- 1.9 All Things to Know About TV Shows Recording on Philo TV in 2020
- 1.10 Easy Ways to Record Programs on Roku in 2020
- 1.11 Best TV Recording Box: the 9 Best Ways to Enjoy TV Shows
- 1.12 What are the Best TV Recording Devices in 2020
- 1.13 The Most Efficient Steps to Record TV Videos in 2020
- 1.14 How to Record TV Programs On An External Hard Drive in 2020
- 1.15 How to Record TV Shows on DVD Recorder Easily in 2020
- 1.16 Best Ways to Record TV Shows on Youtube TV in 2020
- 1.17 How to Record Shows from Samsung Smart TV via USB by Simple Steps in 2020
- 1.18 Deserved to Have Top 12 Freeview TV Recorders in 2020
- 1.19 How to Use Tablo TV Kill Time During Self-Quarantine Period in 2020
- 1.20 How to Edit TV Shows Recorded from Xfinity in 2020
- 2. Record Cable TV+
- 3. Record Live TV+
- 3.1 6 Popular HD TV Recorders in 2020
- 3.2 Top 5 Live TV Recorders on PC in 2020
- 3.3 How to Record OTA TV Shows in 2020
- 3.4 How to Record Online TV Shows Easily for 2020
- 3.5 How to Record A Show on 3 Main Live TV Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.6 Easy Steps to Record Live TV Shows in 2020
- 3.7 How to Record Shows from Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.8 Simple Methods to Record TV Shows on OTA Streaming Devices in 2020
- 4. Record Screen+
- 5. Other Tips for TV Recording+
How to Record Shows from Streaming Services in 2020
We are living in an era where streaming services are kind of a blessing, and we can consider them coming to our rescue, especially when we are quarantined these days. Where these days are hard, these services can make them bearable by providing content that can engage us the whole day.
However, there comes a time when recording from streaming services becomes a topic to be considered. If you want to know how to record streaming shows, this article is just for you. Here we are going to talk about the streaming recording devices and a lot more. Explore this article to know what you have always wanted. We hope you will get the information that can interest you.
- Part 1. DVR for Live TV Streaming
- Part 2. How to Record from Streaming with DVR
- Part 3. Simple Way to Record the Live Streaming Video
DVR are the devices that allow you to record your TV shows and movies that are going to be aired on cable networks. Here are some of the selected DVRs that may be suitable for you for TV streaming.
Tablo Quad DVR
Get this DVR box, and you will be able to stream your videos at a pretty good speed. This DVR box is from Ottawa-based Nuvyyo, and this device is capable of turning a single antenna into a complete home DVR. This device is capable of playing and recording four broadcasting TV channels at a time. It will work perfectly fine either you connect this device with PC, TV device, phone, or with your tablet.
If you are in search of the easiest way and want to know how to record streaming shows, probably plex is the best option available for you. It is a streaming recording device, well if we see from the recording live broadcasts TV, it is not so easy because of assembling so many accessories, but yeah! This device is the one of the most versatile devices among all.
To learn how to record streaming shows, we will take an example of Hulu’s Cloud DVR service. With the help of it, you can stream your favorite live TV show aired and broadcasted on a wide range of cable networks. There is no need to sit the whole day in front of your TV when you have Hulu’s Cloud DVR service. It enables you to watch your shows anytime and anywhere at your convenience.
Suppose you are willing to watch any show that is going to be aired on TV, but the twist is you’ve got an important meeting to attend, frustrating, right? Well, you can relax as Cloud DVR brings you the provision of adding your favorite movies or the going-to-bed entertaining episode/show in the “My Stuff” section. The one that is your favorite and you are not available at the time when the show is going to be broadcasted, you can mark it, and it will get recorded automatically through Hulu. Later, when you are free, you will get those shows on your list and enjoy it whenever you want. Let us learn how you can do that.
How to record live TV with Cloud DVR in Hulu with Live TV
When you want to know how to record streaming shows, the process is not that difficult as it might seem to you. It just requires you to browse through the content you like (example movies and TV series) and add it to the app, and you’re done!
Check out the following steps to accomplish this process:
Step 1: or else if you want to open it from Apple TV, you can open the Hulu app.
Step 2: Now you need to choose the TV show or the movie that is not available on demand, but it is available through the Live TV, once you’ve done the above process you need to navigate in the description of your desired movies of a TV show.S
Step 3: After that hit on the option naming My Stuff .
When you are done with the above process and selected the TV show or movie – now whenever it will be aired on TV, Hulu will record it automatically.
Step 4: To watch the recorded video/show, you can open the app and simply check it from the My Stuff section and watch it.
If you want to know how to record streaming shows, want to record your desktop screen or record from streaming services, here let me introduce to you one of the best video converter application called Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). The tool is designed to convert your videos to 1000 formats with no quality loss and with 30 times faster speed. It offers a screen recording feature from which you can get helped if recording the PC screen is your concern. Moreover, you can download your videos and compress, burn, add video metadata, transfer or edit with this application so easy. Check out the below tutorial explaining how you can use it.
Wondershare UniConverter- Multifunctional Video Converter
- A flexible and easy video recorder with explicit controls on the user interface
- Customize the recorded videos as per your requirement.
- Convert the media files to the desired format to overcome compatibility issues with other gadgets that you share in the future.
- Flawless recordings of streaming media content.
- Excellent transfer functionality for moving the recorded videos to desired devices.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter
After installation, you need to run Wondershare UniConverter and further click Toolbox located at the top menu bar. After selecting it, choose Screen Recorder.
Step 2 Set Recording Preference
As the next step, you need to set your recording preferences. The next screen will come as below.
Capture Area Setting
To adjust the recording area, you can drag the Cross icon in the middle of the screen so that you can move the whole frame. From the edges of the frame, you can pinch it up to set the recording frame, or you can manually set the specific area by entering width and height.
One another alternate option you get is, you can also navigate to the Capture Area and choose from two of the options, either Full Screen recording mode or Custom mode.
If you wish to select the CustomMode, you can adjust the recording area as per your wish, whereas Full-ScreenMode will help you record your whole desktop screen.
More Recording Settings
To view the whole recording setting, you can click on the Drop-down button, and from this Recording Setting, you can set the record timer, file location, frame rate, quality, and shortcut buttons.
Step 3 Start Recording
If you want to get started with recording, you can click the round REC button in the red circle.
You will get 5 seconds of countdown so that you get prepared.
Step 4 Stop Recording
To stop the recording, you can click on the Stop button located at the right of the recording taskbar or you can press the ESC key.
We brought you the information related to how to record streaming shows that could seem the best to us. We hope that you liked this article and you know all the good ways through which you can do the same. Apart from this, you will find that Wondershare UniConverter is the easiest and convenient way if you want to record your favorite streaming TV shows and movies from your PC, no matter Windows or Mac.