TV Recording Tips
- 1. DVR for TV Recording+
- 1.1 Best Ways to Record OTA TV Shows with Digital DVR Recorder in 2020
- 1.2 How to Choose the Best Digital Video Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.3 4 Ways You Shoud Know for TV Recording in 2020
- 1.4 Top 6 DVR Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.5 5 Methods to Record TV Shows without DVR in 2020
- 1.6 The Alternative to HD TV Recorder for TV Shows Recording in 2020
- 1.7 Top 5 PVR Recorder for Live TV Shows in 2020
- 1.8 All Ways to Record TV Shows on Fire TV Stick in 2020
- 1.9 All Things to Know About TV Shows Recording on Philo TV in 2020
- 1.10 Easy Ways to Record Programs on Roku in 2020
- 1.11 Best TV Recording Box: the 9 Best Ways to Enjoy TV Shows
- 1.12 What are the Best TV Recording Devices in 2020
- 1.13 The Most Efficient Steps to Record TV Videos in 2020
- 1.14 How to Record TV Programs On An External Hard Drive in 2020
- 1.15 How to Record TV Shows on DVD Recorder Easily in 2020
- 1.16 Best Ways to Record TV Shows on Youtube TV in 2020
- 1.17 How to Record Shows from Samsung Smart TV via USB by Simple Steps in 2020
- 1.18 Deserved to Have Top 12 Freeview TV Recorders in 2020
- 1.19 How to Use Tablo TV Kill Time During Self-Quarantine Period in 2020
- 1.20 How to Edit TV Shows Recorded from Xfinity in 2020
- 2. Record Cable TV+
- 3. Record Live TV+
- 3.1 6 Popular HD TV Recorders in 2020
- 3.2 Top 5 Live TV Recorders on PC in 2020
- 3.3 How to Record OTA TV Shows in 2020
- 3.4 How to Record Online TV Shows Easily for 2020
- 3.5 How to Record A Show on 3 Main Live TV Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.6 Easy Steps to Record Live TV Shows in 2020
- 3.7 How to Record Shows from Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.8 Simple Methods to Record TV Shows on OTA Streaming Devices in 2020
- 4. Record Screen+
- 5. Other Tips for TV Recording+
How to Record Screen/Video on Mac
There arise multiple situations when you would want to record something playing or happening on your Mac system. For instance, you may need to record videos on Mac or an essential part of the clip, video calls on Skype or FaceTime, or record some tutorials or something new which you are trying. If any app or system is behaving differently, you would need to record the same to show an expert on the solution. In all the above cases, you need a good screen recorder for Mac. A number of these programs are available with different functionalities, and the following part discusses the most popular ones.
- Part 1. How to Capture Desktop/Video with Wondershare Screen Recorder Mac
- Part 2. How to Free Record Video on Mac with QuickTime
- Part 3. How to Capture Mac Screen Online Screen Recorder
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is an excellent Mac screen recorder with an audio recording facility. Using the software, you can record all activities and videos playing on your Mac system in good quality. The program is convenient and straightforward to use, making it apt for beginners as well as experts. Using the built-in video editor, you can cut, trim, add special effects, add subtitles, and perform other functions to the recorded video or activity.
Steps on How to Video Capture on Mac Using UniConverter
Before proceeding with the steps below, if you want to record any video or specific activity, play or open it.
Step 1 Open Wondershare Screen Recorder Mac and Select Screen Recorder
Launch the UniConverter program on your Mac after it is downloaded and installed. From the main interface, select the Screen Recorder tab and then choose the Screen Recorder option.
Step 2 Set Recording Area and Preferences
A new screen recorder window will open from where you need to choose the recording area and your recording preferences like record timer, file location, quality, frame rate, shortcut button, etc. To select the recording area, you can either move the cross icon in the middle to move the frame or pinch the edges to adjust corners. Alternatively, you can also enter the width and height of the recording area.
Step 3 Start Recording Video/Desktop Mac
Click the REC button to start with the process of recording. There is a 4 seconds countdown to prepare for the process.
Step 4 Stop Video Capture Mac
Once you are done with the recording, hit a red-colored stop icon.
The activity or the video playing on your Mac will be successfully recorded, just as the screenshot shows. You can also burn the recorded videos to DVD.
Are you looking for a free screen video recorder? The QuickTime video player app that comes installed on your Mac is just apt. In addition to playing your Mac videos, this built-in app also allows recording your Mac screen. By default, the video is recorded in .mov format, but it can be saved in another format if needed. The recorded video quality is decent, and the app is simple to use and is bundled with almost all the OS X versions.
Steps on How to Record Desktop Mac using QuickTime
If you want to record any video, play it before moving ahead with the following steps.
Step 1. Open the QuickTime Player app on your Mac system. Choose File > New Screen Recording.
Step 2. A screen recording window will appear. Before you proceed with the recording, you can make a few settings by clicking the small triangle button present on the right corner.
Step 3. To start screen capture, press the red record button.
You would be asked to choose between capturing the entire screen or only a portion of it.
Step 4. Once the recording is done, click the stop button.
Step 5. Select the name and destination of the recorded video
Another way for the free screen capture of your Mac is to use an online screen recorder. One such popularly used program is Apowersoft free online screen recorder. For the first time use, you need to install the program launcher, after which Mac screens can be recorded for free without any software download. Once recorded, the videos can be exported to a number of formats, including MP4, WMV, ASF, FLV, and others. The tool is simple to use and features a flexible screen capture.
Steps for Free Screen Capture on Mac using Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder
- Open Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder - https://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-screen-recorder on your Mac browser. For the first-timers, the program will ask to download the launcher.
- Click the Start Recording button to activate the program.
- Recording mode can be customized if needed and then move ahead with the recording process.
- Stop the process once completed. The recorded video can be saved to your Mac or can be shared on YouTube and other sites.
Considering the speed and quality of recorded videos, editing options, and additional features, Wondershare UniConverter scores better than other screen recorders. Install the program and get your Mac screen captured in the best manner.