TV Recording Tips
- 1. DVR for TV Recording+
- 1.1 Best Ways to Record OTA TV Shows with Digital DVR Recorder in 2020
- 1.2 How to Choose the Best Digital Video Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.3 4 Ways You Shoud Know for TV Recording in 2020
- 1.4 Top 6 DVR Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.5 5 Methods to Record TV Shows without DVR in 2020
- 1.6 The Alternative to HD TV Recorder for TV Shows Recording in 2020
- 1.7 Top 5 PVR Recorder for Live TV Shows in 2020
- 1.8 All Ways to Record TV Shows on Fire TV Stick in 2020
- 1.9 All Things to Know About TV Shows Recording on Philo TV in 2020
- 1.10 Easy Ways to Record Programs on Roku in 2020
- 1.11 Best TV Recording Box: the 9 Best Ways to Enjoy TV Shows
- 1.12 What are the Best TV Recording Devices in 2020
- 1.13 The Most Efficient Steps to Record TV Videos in 2020
- 1.14 How to Record TV Programs On An External Hard Drive in 2020
- 1.15 How to Record TV Shows on DVD Recorder Easily in 2020
- 1.16 Best Ways to Record TV Shows on Youtube TV in 2020
- 1.17 How to Record Shows from Samsung Smart TV via USB by Simple Steps in 2020
- 1.18 Deserved to Have Top 12 Freeview TV Recorders in 2020
- 1.19 How to Use Tablo TV Kill Time During Self-Quarantine Period in 2020
- 1.20 How to Edit TV Shows Recorded from Xfinity in 2020
- 2. Record Cable TV+
- 3. Record Live TV+
- 3.1 6 Popular HD TV Recorders in 2020
- 3.2 Top 5 Live TV Recorders on PC in 2020
- 3.3 How to Record OTA TV Shows in 2020
- 3.4 How to Record Online TV Shows Easily for 2020
- 3.5 How to Record A Show on 3 Main Live TV Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.6 Easy Steps to Record Live TV Shows in 2020
- 3.7 How to Record Shows from Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.8 Simple Methods to Record TV Shows on OTA Streaming Devices in 2020
- 4. Record Screen+
- 5. Other Tips for TV Recording+
All Ways to Record TV Shows on Fire TV Stick in 2020
The ability to stream the greatest and latest movies and TV shows is one of the best advances of the internet in recent years. Gone are the days where you need to keep track of functional torrent sites and wade through illegitimate streaming sites to watch the newest episode of your favorite movie or show. With a top streaming device like the Amazon Fire TV stick, you can easily watch YouTube, Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and other streaming services if you have a subscription to them. You can also start a fire stick recording or schedule a future recording to record your favorite shows - thus giving you an enormous amount of content to watch whenever you want.
While fire TV stick is one of the primary ways to stream or record TV contents, there are also various HD recorders that you can use to stream or record your favorite shows for future offline viewing. In this post, you're going to learn how to record on firestick as well as how to record off fire stick with the best HD recorder on your PC without having to invest in expensive digital TV recording devices.
- Part 1. What is the Fire TV Stick?
- Part 2. Different Ways to Record on Fire TV Stick
- Part 3. The Best Alternative to Record TV Shows on PC
The Fire TV Stick is a wonderful innovation from Amazon that allows you to access a wide range of purchasable content from Amazon and a massive range of streaming services like YouTube, Netflix, Disney+, and Hulu straight to your TV. The Fire Stick comes in a portable size (just about the size of a flash drive) and plugs into the HDMI port of your TV to give you access to your favorite movies, TV shows, games, music, photos, and subscription services. The best part of this portable device is that it allows you to record your favorite content for future viewing. That means you can take this amazon fire recorder anywhere, Record, and watch what you want, whenever you want.
This digital TV recording device can transform any TV with an HDMI video input into a Smart Television. It is easy to set up and use, and it can stream over Wi-Fi or mirror your phone's screen and download nearly every major app for free. However, you'll have to pay for subscription-based apps like Hulu or Netflix separately if you want to watch them. You can buy the Fire Stick in both the 4K version and the basic version. The main difference between the two is that its 4K version allows you to stream in 4K resolution.
To use the fire stick recording feature, you need to install and set up the device properly. Follow the guide below to set up your fire TV stick.
Plug your Amazon Fire TV stick into the HDMI port of your TV.
The device needs the power to operate. You can power up the device by plugging in the USB connector that comes with the device to your TV's USB port and then to the device's USB connection port, which will find on its side. Alternatively, you can power it up using an AC power supply.
Switch on your TV and set it to the correct HDMI input channel that your fires stick is plugged into.
Switch on your Amazon Fire TV stick – your TV should display a loading screen with the logo of the Fire TV stick.
Insert batteries into the remote controller, and it should automatically pair with your Fire TV Stick. If it does not match with your stick, press the Home button and hold for about 10 seconds to set your remote to Discovery Mode, where you can quickly complete the pairing process.
Set up a Wi-Fi connection to your router to connect your stick to the internet.
Using the device's remote control, walk your way through the welcome and installation instructions on your TV screen to register the device to your Amazon account.
Your Fire TV stick is ready to use. Now, you can log into any streaming channel to find your favorite content and stream to your TV or follow the guide below to learn how to record from firestick.
How to Record on Firestick
Starting a fire stick recording is very simple, especially with the on-screen TV guide. First, you need to perform a search with the on-screen keyboard to find your favorite content or shows to watch or Record. While streaming the content, press the Menu button on your remote controller, this will open the list of options at the lower right corner of your TV screen. Navigate down the options and select Record to record your favorite content to the 8GB storage that comes with your fire TV stick.
One amazing feature of the Fire TV stick is that it automatically incorporates all the available buffer for the content you're watching in the saved recording. That means you'll have a full content or program saved even if you're halfway through the content before you decide to record it. Also, while watching a program that you're recording, you can rewind it to the beginning without affecting your recording or waiting for the recording to end.
Recording with Firestick Through Alexa
This digital tv recording device comes with Alexa, which allows you to start a fire stick recording or pull stuff up on your screen with a voice command. The voice command works through the Fire TV voice remote, which you can use to control your stick to do anything from selecting a movie on a streaming service to asking about the weather or ordering a Dominos.
To record through Alexa, say "Alexa, record (TV program name)," and it will record the full series of the program. You can also stop your recording by saying, "Alexa, cancel the recording of (TV program name)" or delete all recordings of a series by saying, "Alexa, delete (TV program name)."
The best alternative way to record your favorite TV shows on your PC without having to buy a digital TV recording device is the use of a powerful tool called Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). Wondershare UniConverter is great software with a variety of tools that help to get various jobs done timely and efficiently. The tool comes with an integrated media server that offers a straightforward way to make high-quality recordings of your favorite TV shows or video calls or stream videos to your big screen TV.
Wondershare UniConverter- Multifunctional Video Converter
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- Support 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance, personalize your videos by trimming, cropping, adding subtitles, and more.
- Burn video to playable DVD or Blu-ray disc with an attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Apart from recording your videos and audios in high-quality, it also features a full feature video editor that allows you to edit, cut, merge, compress, and add special effects to videos to create a professional-looking video. It also features a complete file converter that supports over 1000 formats with a file conversion speed that is 30 times faster than other file converters. That means you can easily convert your recorded video into a supported format for your different devices (like smartphones and tablets) for offline viewing. The tool has an easy to use interface and supports both Windows and Mac OS.
Follow the guide below to learn how to record off fire stick with Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 1 Download and install Wondershare UniConverter.
Go to Wondershare UniConverter's official website and download the tool. Install the tool and allow the installation process to complete.
Step 2 Find your favorite TV show.
Open your favorite streaming service on your web browser and find the content you'd love to watch and locate the link to view it.
Step 3 Run the tool.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter and click on the Screen Recorder section.
Step 4 Set your recording preference.
From the screen recorder window, set your capture area and other recording settings.
To set your capture area, enter the specific height and width, pinch the frame's edge or drag the cross icon in the middle of your screen to move the whole frame to select the area you want to record. You can also select a custom or full-screen recording mode from the drop-down icon within the capture area.
Click on the drop-down to view, set, or adjust other recording preferences like the Shortcut button, Record Timer, File Location, Frame Rate, and so on.
Step 5 Start watching and recording.
Go back to your browser, click on the link to start watching the TV program, go back to the Screen recorder window, then click on the REC button once the program starts playing.
Step 6 Stop recording.
When your Tv show ends, press ESC key, or Ctrl + F6, or click on the Stop button to stop recording. When you stop recording, a file folder will pop up to display your recorded TV shows.
This article has opened your eyes to the meaning of Fire TV Stick, what it is used for, and how to record with firestick or schedule a fire stick recording of your favorite TV shows. We have also shown you the best alternative way to record your favorite TV shows on your PC with Wondershare UniConverter without having to buy some expensive gadgets. Now that you've been furnished with the Tv recording and fire stick recording hacks, its high time you started recording your favorite shows and movies for future offline viewing.