TV Recording Tips
- 1. DVR for TV Recording+
- 1.1 Best Ways to Record OTA TV Shows with Digital DVR Recorder in 2020
- 1.2 How to Choose the Best Digital Video Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.3 4 Ways You Shoud Know for TV Recording in 2020
- 1.4 Top 6 DVR Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.5 5 Methods to Record TV Shows without DVR in 2020
- 1.6 The Alternative to HD TV Recorder for TV Shows Recording in 2020
- 1.7 Top 5 PVR Recorder for Live TV Shows in 2020
- 1.8 All Ways to Record TV Shows on Fire TV Stick in 2020
- 1.9 All Things to Know About TV Shows Recording on Philo TV in 2020
- 1.10 Easy Ways to Record Programs on Roku in 2020
- 1.11 Best TV Recording Box: the 9 Best Ways to Enjoy TV Shows
- 1.12 What are the Best TV Recording Devices in 2020
- 1.13 The Most Efficient Steps to Record TV Videos in 2020
- 1.14 How to Record TV Programs On An External Hard Drive in 2020
- 1.15 How to Record TV Shows on DVD Recorder Easily in 2020
- 1.16 Best Ways to Record TV Shows on Youtube TV in 2020
- 1.17 How to Record Shows from Samsung Smart TV via USB by Simple Steps in 2020
- 1.18 Deserved to Have Top 12 Freeview TV Recorders in 2020
- 1.19 How to Use Tablo TV Kill Time During Self-Quarantine Period in 2020
- 1.20 How to Edit TV Shows Recorded from Xfinity in 2020
- 2. Record Cable TV+
- 3. Record Live TV+
- 3.1 6 Popular HD TV Recorders in 2020
- 3.2 Top 5 Live TV Recorders on PC in 2020
- 3.3 How to Record OTA TV Shows in 2020
- 3.4 How to Record Online TV Shows Easily for 2020
- 3.5 How to Record A Show on 3 Main Live TV Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.6 Easy Steps to Record Live TV Shows in 2020
- 3.7 How to Record Shows from Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.8 Simple Methods to Record TV Shows on OTA Streaming Devices in 2020
- 4. Record Screen+
- 5. Other Tips for TV Recording+
How to Use Tablo TV to Kill Time During Self-Quarantine Period in 2020
The world is facing a tough time. Everyone is staying in their home, especially senior citizens. Although this might not affect people much, but some can feel bored and may carry unnecessary stress. Loneliness can hamper their mental health. In this article, we are going to tell the best way to consume time in viewing something good. It helps in avoiding distress and keeps you in a well-maintained mood. We will be introducing Tablo TV and providing you instructions on recording news with it. Therefore, read this piece patiently.
- Part 1. What is Tablo TV
- Part 2. How to Record News about The Coronavirus with Tablo TV
- Part 3. Integrate Recorded News Material into A Video
Tablo TV is an impressive DVR (digital video recorder). It allows the recording, downloading, and streaming of local OTA (Over the Air) broadcast programs on a tablet or any other device. The programs can be recorded on the USB drive. It uses an HD TV antenna for collecting the free OTA signals for watching it live. As more and more people are becoming a cord cutter, tools like Tablo TV is gaining popularity. It is designed by an Ottawa based company named Nuvyyo.
Coronavirus has affected human life at a large scale-mentally and physically. Many people are monitoring the news related to it. It’s essential to keep track of all the coronavirus news in case you missed watching them. Doing this is quite easy, even when you are not an expert. Online Tablo scheduling software works depending on the TV Guide, Data. If you have a subscription for the TV Data Guide, then you can enjoy using some advanced settings. However, it’s not necessary to have a subscription to record coronavirus or other news on Tablo TV.
Step 1: Open the Manual Recording
You can find the manual recording menu in the schedule screen of the Tablo app (excluding Tablo Preview). Locate the + sign and choose it. In some Online Tablo applications, this sign remains present at the bottom of the schedule screen.
Step 2: Set the Manual recording
When the manual recording page opens, you get two options to set manual recording- repeating or just once. Enter all the information like title, channel name, day or date, specific start time, and duration of the recording.
Step 3: Check
When the recording has been set, it displayed in the Online Tablo recording screen. The recording is ready to watch after it is completed.
When you viewed the news about coronavirus from Tablo and want to make a video, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is an all-in-one tool for the newbie video editors. Professional video editors can also use this tool to create a fantastic video. The two of the best features of this application are video editor and format converter. It can convert any video to over 1000 formats at unparalleled speed. This software is super better than the traditional video converters and editors. The video quality stays original even after converting a video to another format.
By using this tool, you can edit the recorded news and play with the features of UniConverter. Wondershare always creates high performing software to meet the needs of millions of users. This is another product rolled out by them to assist Tablo TV users in integrating recorded coronavirus news into a video. Besides, it is easier to trim the video or and crop it according to your wish. It is impossible without converting video to another format. Tablo TV mainly saves the recorded videos into the HSL file.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Built-in screen recorder that can come in handy if you want to create educational tutorials or record TV shows.
- It offers video conversion to multiple formats at a very high speed.
- The software is user-friendly and features an intuitive user interface.
- You can customize a video in your way by removing unwanted parts through trimming, crop it to the desired size, merging, and so on.
- Use it as a DVD burner and rewrite the files according to your needs.
- Convert an image, create GIFs, convert any video to the VR format, all necessary feature is available.
- Overall, it delivers impressive performance when you are working on it.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Download the application
Visit the official website to download Wondershare Uniconverter on your computer or laptop. The application can take around 1-5 minutes for the installation. Let the software to install.
Step 2 Add recorded videos
All the news related to coronavirus is saved on your USB drive. Open the File Explorer to check if the video is present there or not. After checking, run the application. Open the Convert section from the converting tab. Click the Add Files button given at the upper left corner. It opens the File Explorer dialog box. Browse the recorded news files and select the ones you want to convert.
Step 3 Select output format
Now, you can convert all the videos to a format to the different formats based on your requirements. If you want to convert all the videos in a similar format, first of all, click the drop-down icon that you can see at the upper right corner. This opens the drop-down list of all the output formats.
Click on the Video tab go to the interface containing all the video output formats. Select the desired output format. You see a list of presets on the right-hand side of the format. Choose the preset as per your wish or leave it original by default. The chosen output format appears on the Converted window. Follow the same steps to convert each video to different formats.
Step 4 Trim the Video
Wondershare UniConverter offers three options to edit a video. You can trim, crop, or apply additional effects to it. Under the video thumbnail, there are three icons representing trip, crop, and effect. Click on Trim to open the trimming window. Hold your mouse to the rear or front end of the video. Windows users can move the mouse to the slider and click on the icon to write the exact time.
At last, click on the trim button to split it into two parts. You can also cut the middle part of the video by dragging the slider to the endpoint that you want to remove. Click Cut and then Delete. Similarly, you can remove unwanted parts from the video and merge them into one file. Get familiar with the UniConverter features to become a pro at editing.
Take out your laptop or computer when you are living in quarantine to enjoy watching videos in whatever format you want. The combination of Tablo TV and Wondershare UniConverter is best for killing time in self-quarantine. We all know what the world is going through, but you can enjoy yourself with these two things.