TV Recording Tips
- 1. DVR for TV Recording+
- 1.1 Best Ways to Record OTA TV Shows with Digital DVR Recorder in 2020
- 1.2 How to Choose the Best Digital Video Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.3 4 Ways You Shoud Know for TV Recording in 2020
- 1.4 Top 6 DVR Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.5 5 Methods to Record TV Shows without DVR in 2020
- 1.6 The Alternative to HD TV Recorder for TV Shows Recording in 2020
- 1.7 Top 5 PVR Recorder for Live TV Shows in 2020
- 1.8 All Ways to Record TV Shows on Fire TV Stick in 2020
- 1.9 All Things to Know About TV Shows Recording on Philo TV in 2020
- 1.10 Easy Ways to Record Programs on Roku in 2020
- 1.11 Best TV Recording Box: the 9 Best Ways to Enjoy TV Shows
- 1.12 What are the Best TV Recording Devices in 2020
- 1.13 The Most Efficient Steps to Record TV Videos in 2020
- 1.14 How to Record TV Programs On An External Hard Drive in 2020
- 1.15 How to Record TV Shows on DVD Recorder Easily in 2020
- 1.16 Best Ways to Record TV Shows on Youtube TV in 2020
- 1.17 How to Record Shows from Samsung Smart TV via USB by Simple Steps in 2020
- 1.18 Deserved to Have Top 12 Freeview TV Recorders in 2020
- 1.19 How to Use Tablo TV Kill Time During Self-Quarantine Period in 2020
- 1.20 How to Edit TV Shows Recorded from Xfinity in 2020
- 2. Record Cable TV+
- 3. Record Live TV+
- 3.1 6 Popular HD TV Recorders in 2020
- 3.2 Top 5 Live TV Recorders on PC in 2020
- 3.3 How to Record OTA TV Shows in 2020
- 3.4 How to Record Online TV Shows Easily for 2020
- 3.5 How to Record A Show on 3 Main Live TV Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.6 Easy Steps to Record Live TV Shows in 2020
- 3.7 How to Record Shows from Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.8 Simple Methods to Record TV Shows on OTA Streaming Devices in 2020
- 4. Record Screen+
- 5. Other Tips for TV Recording+
Simple Steps to Capture Video on Win/Mac in 2020
Today, we are living in a world where everyone is sprinting towards their goals to survive in the cut-throat competition. While this hectic schedule has too many rewards at the end, it also comes with a couple of pay-offs. For instance, today, people don’t have enough time to sit and watch the live broadcast of their favorite TV shows.
However, there’s a solution to avoid this from happening in the future. If you often miss out on your favorite TV shows or movies, it is always a good strategy to learn how to capture video from TV to laptop via video capture USB 2.0. Gone are the days when you could record a TV show by throwing a VHS tape into the VCR.
Since VCR rarely exists these days, the process of recording a video from TV has changed as well. To make it easier for you to understand, we have compiled a detailed guide on how to capture video from TV to a laptop or a computer.
- Part 1. USB 2.0 Video Capture for Mac/Win
- Part 2. Capture Video with Wondershare UniConverter on Win/Mac
One of the easiest ways to capture TV shows on your computer is to use a dedicated USB 2.0 device. The device is simultaneously connected to the computer and your TV. It converts the video signals, coming from the TV, into a digital video file that you can watch on your computer.
There is a wide variety of USB 2.0 video capture devices available in the market. While some are specifically designed for a dedicated operating system, others work on both Windows as well as Mac.
Using a video capture USB 2.0 stick is extremely easy. All you need is the video capture stick and recording software to set timers for all the recordings.
Step 1: First of all, install the drivers using the Driver CD that comes with the video capture stick. Once the drivers are installed, plug the USB stick into your computer and connect the female cables on the stick to the RCA cables on your TV.
Step 2: Once the connection is established, launch the recording software, and you’ll be able to record any video, TV show, or movie that’s playing on your TV.
Step 3: The video capture USB 2.0 stick will also help you convert data from your old VHS tapes to compatible video files that you can watch on your laptop. So, in case you’ve been wondering how to recover the footage of all those Star Trek shows you recorded as a kid, video capture USB 2.0 is your answer.
There are several situations when you may have wanted to record your PC’s screen. The easiest and most convenient way to do this is to use dedicated software. And for this, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is one such tool that’ll help you get the job done. The tool offers a built-in screen-recorder feature that allows users to get your screen captured in a hassle freeway. Whether you are using Windows or Mac, this tool knows how to provide you the best experience.
In addition to this, UniConverter also comes with a bundle of exceptional features that’ll make it extremely easy to manage all your media files and watch them across different devices. Some of these features include:
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac/Windows (Catalina Included)
- Screen Recorder - Record the screen and audio simultaneously. This feature is extremely useful for people who make tutorial videos or stream video game sessions on YouTube.
- VR Converter - Convert any video file VR and watch them on a VR device like Oculus Rift or Samsung Gear VR.
- Video Compressor - Compress videos to reduce their size without losing the video quality.
- CD Burner - Burn media files to an empty CD.
- GIF Maker - Make GIF files from videos and images.
Step 1 Launch the Software
After installing Wondershare UniConverter, launch the software and tap the Toolbox button in the top menu bar. Select the Screen Recorder option from the list.
Step 2 Recording Preference
A screen recording window will be shown on your PC screen now as below.
In order to capture the area settings, simply use the cross icon and drag it to make the frame moved. You can either pinch the edge of the frame or enter the width and height manually to make adjustments to the recording area.
Or, you can choose between Custom and Full Screen recording mode as per your demands.
To get more recording settings like record timer or shortcuts, you can click the drop-down icon. Here, you can have a look upon all the settings.
Step 3 Begin to Record
You must have gotten the idea from where you can begin recording of your video. Yes, you simply need to hit on the REC button on the screen.
The program will provide you the 5 seconds countdown so that you can get ready with the essentials.
Step 4 End Recording
When you are done with the recording, hit on the Stop button i.e. small red squared icon. Alternatively, you can press the ESC key on your keyboard.
Wondershare UniConverter is one of the most useful tools to manage and convert media files and watch them across different devices. Whether you want to capture video from TV to laptop or cast a video from your computer to the TV screen, Wondershare UniConverter will help.