TV Recording Tips
- 1. DVR for TV Recording+
- 1.1 Best Ways to Record OTA TV Shows with Digital DVR Recorder in 2020
- 1.2 How to Choose the Best Digital Video Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.3 4 Ways You Shoud Know for TV Recording in 2020
- 1.4 Top 6 DVR Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.5 5 Methods to Record TV Shows without DVR in 2020
- 1.6 The Alternative to HD TV Recorder for TV Shows Recording in 2020
- 1.7 Top 5 PVR Recorder for Live TV Shows in 2020
- 1.8 All Ways to Record TV Shows on Fire TV Stick in 2020
- 1.9 All Things to Know About TV Shows Recording on Philo TV in 2020
- 1.10 Easy Ways to Record Programs on Roku in 2020
- 1.11 Best TV Recording Box: the 9 Best Ways to Enjoy TV Shows
- 1.12 What are the Best TV Recording Devices in 2020
- 1.13 The Most Efficient Steps to Record TV Videos in 2020
- 1.14 How to Record TV Programs On An External Hard Drive in 2020
- 1.15 How to Record TV Shows on DVD Recorder Easily in 2020
- 1.16 Best Ways to Record TV Shows on Youtube TV in 2020
- 1.17 How to Record Shows from Samsung Smart TV via USB by Simple Steps in 2020
- 1.18 Deserved to Have Top 12 Freeview TV Recorders in 2020
- 1.19 How to Use Tablo TV Kill Time During Self-Quarantine Period in 2020
- 1.20 How to Edit TV Shows Recorded from Xfinity in 2020
- 2. Record Cable TV+
- 3. Record Live TV+
- 3.1 6 Popular HD TV Recorders in 2020
- 3.2 Top 5 Live TV Recorders on PC in 2020
- 3.3 How to Record OTA TV Shows in 2020
- 3.4 How to Record Online TV Shows Easily for 2020
- 3.5 How to Record A Show on 3 Main Live TV Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.6 Easy Steps to Record Live TV Shows in 2020
- 3.7 How to Record Shows from Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.8 Simple Methods to Record TV Shows on OTA Streaming Devices in 2020
- 4. Record Screen+
- 5. Other Tips for TV Recording+
How to Record A Show on 3 Main Live TV Streaming Services in 2020
A trending question about cord cutting is if you can record streaming video to watch later. It looks like a simple question but is a little bit complicated. In this context, it is essential to understand that there are specific streaming services that have the DVR facility. However, there are restrictions too, when it comes to a cable TV. On the other hand, services such as Netflix, do not offer any DVR facilities in any case. However, you can find shows on-demand on services like this. Also, there are workarounds for those services that come with no DVR facilities too. In this post, you will learn how to record a show on three of the leading live TV streaming services like YouTube TV Record this year.
- Part 1. How to Record TV shows on Sling TV
- Part 2. How to Record TV Shows on YouTube TV
- Part 3. How to Record TV Shows on Hulu Plus Live TV
- Part 4. How to Record Screen on PC
Suppose you have taken a new Sling TV subscription, but you still feel that you are missing out on certain features that you got while using simple cable TV. For example, a proper DVR option. Well, you don’t need to be sad, but just learn how to record on Sling TV. Irrespective of the Sling service that you have subscribed for, you will be given 10 hours of Sling TV record, especially if you are using free Cloud DVR. Moreover, with an extra amount of just $5/month, you can get 50 hours of Sling TV record shows.
Check out the steps of how to do it:
Step 1: The option of Sling Cloud DVR is available on any device that supports the service. So, you must reboot your service in your device for the next steps before anything else. Open Sling.
Step 2: You will find a GUIDE option on the top panel. Click on that.
Step 3: Choose whatever show you want to watch or record.
Step 4: You will find a Record option just when you click on the show. You can record any live episode or schedule for a future recording too.
Step 5: When you click on Record, you will find other options such as Record all episodes, Record New Episodes, and Record This Episode Only. So, you can choose whichever option you prefer.
● Channel selection is commendable.
● The subscription options are flexible.
● Streaming reliability.
● Good movie rentals are available.
● There are only limited regional and local channels.
● The extra add-ons are very confusing.
● Apps and interfaces lag in comparison with other competitors.
Out of all other good features, one of the highlights, one of the best is the DVR allowance with which you can record YouTube TV. There is endless space for you to store the downloaded content. So, take a look at the below tutorial to learn recording shows on YouTube TV.
Check out the steps:
Step 1: Create a YouTube TV account if you do not have one yet.
Step 2: Launch it and log in to the account on your device.
Step 3: Find and select the program that you want to record. You can use the search icon for this.
Step 4: Simply type the name of the show.
Step 5: Look for the “+” icon and click on that. It will save the selected show to the library, and it will get automatically recorded.
● Endless option for cloud DVR.
● Channel navigation made faster.
● Live previews.
● You will not find all cable channels on YouTube TV.
● Availability only in 4-5 markets.
● It does not have Amazon Fire TV, Roku Apps, and Apple TV.
● It becomes more expensive if you are trying to sign up using an iOS device.
Now that you are learning how to record a show, watching those at your flexible time is becoming easier. It is the same with the record Hulu live TV option where you make use of Cloud DVR services. Besides, Hulu TV has a wide array of options including several cable and broadcast networks. So, you can now choose your favorite shows and schedule them for recording so that you can watch them later.
Check out the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the icon for Hulu for Live TV on iPad, iPhone, or any other Apple device to open it.
Step 2: Select any show that you see is available through Live, and not on-demand.
Step 3: Find the description tab for the movie or show.
Step 4: Click on My stuff or My episodes.
Step 5: The recording will happen on its own now.
● Value for money.
● You can combine several popular channels along with the existing on-demand options.
● The DVR storage space is customizable and you can expand it.
● Ad-skipping not possible unless you pay the extra charge to expand storage.
● You do not get an out-of-home viewing option on devices such as Fire TV players and Roku.
No wonder most of our works are done on PC. No matter Mac or Windows, there are loads of persons who love to watch a movie on the PC screen. There are times when recording the PC screen becomes essential. Whether you wish to record a game or any other desktop activity, using Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) will be the most convenient option. The tool is designed to provide multiple functionalities at once. From converting video/image format to making GIF to recording screen, this tool is there to bring out the best for you.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Built-in screen recorder that can come in handy if you want to create educational tutorials or record TV shows.
- It offers video conversion to multiple formats at a very high speed.
- The software is user-friendly and features an intuitive user interface.
- You can customize a video in your way by removing unwanted parts through trimming, crop it to the desired size, merging, and so on.
- Use it as a DVD burner and rewrite the files according to your needs.
- Convert an image, create GIFs, convert any video to the VR format, all necessary feature is available.
- Overall, it delivers impressive performance when you are working on it.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Let us know how you can record PC screen with ease using the application.
Step 1 Run Wondershare UniConverter
To begin with, you need to install the tool on your PC once you download it. Post performing all the installation procedures, just launch it. Upon launching, you could notice the Toolbox section at the top. Click on it and choose Screen Recorder from the options.
Step 2 Set Recording Preference
You will be directed to the recording screen now. Here, you can:
Capture Area Setting
For this, you can drag the cross icon at the center for moving the frame. Or pinch the edge, or even you can straight away adjust the width and height for setting the recording area.
Alternatively, tap the drop-down menu of Capture Area and select Custom or Full Screen recording mode as per your choice. The full-screen mode will record the whole desktop screen where the other option will allow you to drag the area of recording as you demand.
More Recording Settings
You can see more recording settings by using the drop-down button. Here you are allowed to set the timer for recording or other information like the quality of the video or file location.
Step 3 Begin to Record
To start recording, click on the red-colored REC button and wait for the 5 seconds countdown to end. In the meanwhile, prepare yourself and the show/episode you want to record.
Step 5 Stop Recording
When the episode ends, and you wish to get the recording stopped, you can simply hit on the Stop button or press the ESC key to proceed.
Streaming services are taking over the world with a storm now mainly due to its flexibility and customer-friendly features. So, from the above information, you can now stream your favorite shows, record them, and watch them when you are free. Moreover, you can record your desktop anytime you want via Wondershare UniConverter.