TV Recording Tips
- 1. DVR for TV Recording+
- 1.1 Best Ways to Record OTA TV Shows with Digital DVR Recorder in 2020
- 1.2 How to Choose the Best Digital Video Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.3 4 Ways You Shoud Know for TV Recording in 2020
- 1.4 Top 6 DVR Recorders for TV in 2020
- 1.5 5 Methods to Record TV Shows without DVR in 2020
- 1.6 The Alternative to HD TV Recorder for TV Shows Recording in 2020
- 1.7 Top 5 PVR Recorder for Live TV Shows in 2020
- 1.8 All Ways to Record TV Shows on Fire TV Stick in 2020
- 1.9 All Things to Know About TV Shows Recording on Philo TV in 2020
- 1.10 Easy Ways to Record Programs on Roku in 2020
- 1.11 Best TV Recording Box: the 9 Best Ways to Enjoy TV Shows
- 1.12 What are the Best TV Recording Devices in 2020
- 1.13 The Most Efficient Steps to Record TV Videos in 2020
- 1.14 How to Record TV Programs On An External Hard Drive in 2020
- 1.15 How to Record TV Shows on DVD Recorder Easily in 2020
- 1.16 Best Ways to Record TV Shows on Youtube TV in 2020
- 1.17 How to Record Shows from Samsung Smart TV via USB by Simple Steps in 2020
- 1.18 Deserved to Have Top 12 Freeview TV Recorders in 2020
- 1.19 How to Use Tablo TV Kill Time During Self-Quarantine Period in 2020
- 1.20 How to Edit TV Shows Recorded from Xfinity in 2020
- 2. Record Cable TV+
- 3. Record Live TV+
- 3.1 6 Popular HD TV Recorders in 2020
- 3.2 Top 5 Live TV Recorders on PC in 2020
- 3.3 How to Record OTA TV Shows in 2020
- 3.4 How to Record Online TV Shows Easily for 2020
- 3.5 How to Record A Show on 3 Main Live TV Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.6 Easy Steps to Record Live TV Shows in 2020
- 3.7 How to Record Shows from Streaming Services in 2020
- 3.8 Simple Methods to Record TV Shows on OTA Streaming Devices in 2020
- 4. Record Screen+
- 5. Other Tips for TV Recording+
The Alternative to HD TV Recorder for TV Shows Recording in 2020
HD TV recorders are playing a vital role in today’s entertainment medium. These recorders are providing some excellent features to customers like faster recording options, pause or rewind of live TV, excellent storage capabilities, and many more.
This article mainly focuses on the best alternative to HD TV recorder for TV shows recording in 2020 and also gives a brief overview on the best TV recorders of 2020 that are available in the market. This gives you a clear picture on the TV recorders and ensures that you grab one of them.
- Part 1. Best Alternative to HD TV Recorder for TV Shows Recording on PC
- Part 2. The Best HD TV Recorders in 2020
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is one of the best HD TV screen recorders that can record on PC in a hassle-free way. The tool has many user-friendly options to ensure that the screen recording is done with ease. This helps you in making video tutorials, recording and streaming screens, screen recordings with high-quality audio simultaneously. Here are the steps that need to be followed to use this HD TV video recorder.
- The best alternative to record screen with all activites on PC.
- Edit video files with trimming, cropping, cutting, merging, adding subtitles, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Make GIF from MP4, MOV, M4V, and other format videos or JPG, PNG, JPEG, BMP pictures directly.
- Convert videos to any format in batch with less quality loss.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted DVD videos to devices and external hard drives directly.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter
Install and launch Wondershare UniConverter. Click Toolbox and select Screen Recorder in the list displayed under it.
Step 2 Setting recording preferences
In the screen recorder window, you can set your recording preference.
Capture Area Setting
To capture the area, you can drag move the cross in the middle of the screen or simply enter the height and width in Capture Area as shown in the figure.
Additionally, you can also select from two options, Custom and Full-Screen recording. You can set the height and width in custom mode, and the full screen will be recorded in full-screen mode.
More Recording Settings
From the drop-down available, you will able to access other options like Record Timer, Shortcut, File Location, Frame rate and Quality.
Step 3 Start Recording
Click on the REC button to start your recording, and the recording will start in 5 seconds.
Step 5 Stop Recording
Once the recording is completed, you can stop it by clicking on the stop button or press the ESC key on your keyboard.
Manhattan T3-R 500GB FreeviewPlay Recorder
The Manhattan T3-R 500GB FreeviewPlay Recorder is one of the best HD recorders available in the market. It is very fast and comes with a modern interface to meet the standards and expectations of users. It has in-built smart recording features that allow you to pause or rewind live streaming channels. It is available in two different models in the market, which are 500 GB and 1 TB, respectively. Before going for this recorder, let us have a glance on the features, pros, and cons:
Apps Available: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, UKTV Play, CBS Catchup, Horror Bites, YouTube.
EPG: 8 Days Forward.
Recording: Yes, Smart HD recording and can record up to 2 channels at once.
Storage: 500GB and 1TB.
Internet Support: Yes, Ethernet and Wi-Fi.
● Fast and user-friendly modern interface.
● Unbeatable recorded picture quality.
● You can pause or rewind live TV.
● Supports 4K/HDR.
● Netflix/Amazon Prime/Now are not available.
● SCART socket is unavailable.
Humax FVP-5000T Freeview Recorder
Humax FVP-5000T Freeview Recorder is one of the best screen recorders introduced by Humax. It comes with many integrated smart features, which include the excellent picture quality, huge storage drive from 500GB to 2TB. It also comes with Netflix so that you can log in and record over Netflix too.
Its interface is a bit slow and takes one or two seconds to perform every action. Despite the cost and the sluggish interface, it is one of the best HD TV recorders available in the market. Let's have a look at the features, pros and cons:
Apps Supported: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, YouTube, UKTV, Netflix.
EPG: 8 Days.
Recordings: Yes. Smart recording from Phone also.
Storage: 500GB/1TB/2TB Hard Drive (up to 500 HD hours).
Internet: Ethernet and Wi-Fi.
● Exceptional picture quality.
● It has three tuners which allow you to record up to 4 different programs while watching the 5th one.
● Netflix is pre-installed.
● The interface is not modern, so it is a bit slow.
● Amazon prime/ NOW is not available.
August DVB415 Recorder
August DVB415 Recorder is one of the economical screen recorders available in the market. The biggest advantage of this recorder is that the features it provides at that cost. Screen recording can be done by connecting to an external storage device like pen drive or any other storage device. You can also pause the live TV recording too. One of the biggest problems with the interface is the slow and confusing interface that it provides. Let's have a quick look at the features, pros and cons:
EPG: 7 Days forward.
Recording: Yes, only through external devices. Play video files from USB.
Connections supported: HDMI/SCART.
● The picture quality is good.
● Recording can be done using USB.
● SCART connection is available, which enables usage for old televisions.
● No internal storage, recordings can be done only when an external device is connected.
● Remote provided is small and confusing to use.
● Streaming apps are not available.
● The build quality is not so good.
As mentioned at the beginning of the article, HD Screen recorders are booming in the market now, and people are also looking for the best and modern features available in the market. We have given you the best information regarding the best HD TV recorders of 2020, which is available in the market. You can manage recordings by using the modern interfaces that come with the new and latest HD screen recorders. We hope that you liked our efforts and you are satiated with the information available in this post.