- 1. Convert GIF to Other Format+
- 2. Convert Other Format to GIF+
- 2.1 Make a GIF for Instagram
- 2.2 Convert Video to GIF on iPhone
- 2.3 Convert Video to GIF on Android
- 2.4 Convert Video to GIF
- 2.5 Post A GIF on Instagram
- 2.6 YouTube GIF Maker
- 2.7 Make YouTube to GIF No Watermark
- 2.8 Convert YouTube to GIF
- 2.9 Image to GIF Online Converter
- 2.10 Add Text to GIF
- 2.11 Convert Image to GIF
- 2.12 Convert JPG to GIF
- 2.13 Convert JPEG to GIF
- 2.14 Convert PNG to GIF
- 2.15 Convert Movie to GIF
- 2.16 Convert iPhone Video to GIF
- 2.17 Facebook GIFs
- 2.18 How to Upload GIF to Facebook
- 2.19 Convert WebM to GIF
- 2.20 Convert Dailymotion to GIF
- 2.21 Convert MKV to GIF
- 2.22 Convert FLV to GIF
- 2.23 Convert Quicktime to GIF
- 2.24 Convert Video to GIF in Photoshop
- 3. Edit and Other GIF Tips+
- 3.1 Add GIF to PowerPoint
- 3.2 Online GIF Maker for
- 3.3 Easy Way to Make GIF Wallpaper
- 3.4 Top 11 GIF Compressor
- 3.5 Reduce GIF Size on Windows/Mac
- 3.6 Top 10 Screen to GIF Converters
- 3.7 What is GIF
- 3.8 How to Make Your Own GIF
- 3.9 Top 8 GIF Website
- 3.10 How to Crop GIF
- 3.11 How to Edit Animated GIF
- 3.12 Top 7 Methods to Combine GIFs
- 3.13 Top 7 Ways to Make Animated GIF in Email
How to Send GIFs on Snapchat with Quick Steps
Are you still struggling to find the most comfortable way to share GIFs on Snapchat? Then read on. Similar to social media platforms like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, Snapchat is an ideal platform to share exciting chats with your contacts. It’s a lightweight app that is laden with features. After taking live photos or videos, Snapchat allows you to create a cute meme with texts, captions, stickers, and more. So, without any further ado, let’s discuss the best methods to send GIFs on Snapchat effortlessly.
- Part 1. Tip for Sending GIFs on Snapchat
- Part 2. How to Add Your Own GIFs to Snapchat Using GIPHY
- Part 3. Another Free Way to Send GIFs on Snapchat
- Part 4. The Best Way to Send GIFs on Snapchat You Must Know
So, let’s go right in and find out how to share GIFs on Snapchat easily and quickly.
Step 1: Regardless of which mobile device you’re using, visit your respective app store and download Snapchat.
Step 2: Next, launch the app and then tap the round camera icon to capture an image.
Step 3: Now tap the sticker icon located on the right side of your live photo before clicking the GIF icon.
Step 4: Choose a GIF from the GIPHY library and click on it to import a GIF to your photo. You can even search for GIFs by name.
Step 5: Finally, click the Send To to share your GIF file with your contacts.
Although you can send GIFs on Snapchat directly, you’ll obviously not get the highest GIF quality there is. Instead, you can use GIPHY to create and send custom animated GIFs to Snapchat directly.
Step 1: Log into your GIPHY account and then tap the Create button on the top-right corner.
Step 2: Tap the Choose Photo or GIF to import images or GIFs. You can also click the Choose Video to add your local video.
Step 3: Set the image duration and then tap the Continue to Decorate.
Step 4: Now you can add captions, stickers, effects, texts, and more to your image files.
Step 5: Hit the Continue to Upload button and then click the Upload to GIPHY.
Step 6: After GIPHY has finished creating your GIF file, tap the Media tab to download it and share it on Snapchat.
You can also share the pre-made GIFs on GIPHY by down-pressing the selected GIF and then choosing the Share image. From the resulting options, choose Snapchat. However, this method is only applicable to smartphones and tablets.
Another natural way of sharing custom GIFs on Snapchat is by using the Online UniConverter. Unlike GIPHY, it’s pretty seamless to use this site. Also, you don’t have to sign up anywhere to use it. But unfortunately, it doesn’t offer free GIFs to download and send on Snapchat.
Step 1: Visit the site and then import your photos or video by clicking either the VIDEO TO GIF or IMAGES TO GIF button.
Step 2: After uploading a file, start setting preferences such as the output size, duration, adding text, applying watermarks, etc.
Step 3: Lastly, tap the Create GIF to start encoding pictures or videos to GIF format. Click the DOWNLOAD tab to download it and share it on Snapchat.
Wondershare UniConverter is the best GIF maker for desktops, undoubtedly. It has a simple UI with many great tools to exploit. Here, you can create GIFs easily before sharing it on Snapchat. Before making a GIF file, Wondershare UniConverter will preset your output size, frame rate, and GIF duration. To add on that, it comes with an efficient file transfer feature to help you to easily share GIFs on your mobile device and upload it to Snapchat directly.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best GIF Maker
- Create professional animated GIFs from all popular image and video formats quickly.
- Converts all standard video formats to GIF easily and quickly.
- Download videos from popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vevo, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to create and share a GIF on Snapchat using Wondershare GIF Maker:
Create a GIF:
Step 1 Launch GIF maker.
Run Wondershare GIF Maker on your computer then tap the Toolbox. On the Toolbox window, tap the GIF Maker option to launch it.
Step 2 Upload photos.
Next, click the Photos to GIF tab before hitting the +Add Files to begin uploading images. Also, you can click the Video to GIF to add a video file.
Step 3 Set preferences.
After loading photos, you can set the output size and frame rate manually. Remember to choose a folder path under the Save To for smoother later access of your GIF.
Step 4 Create GIF.
Finally, tap the Create Gif and Wondershare GIF Maker will start making your GIF file quickly.
Share GIF on Snapchat:
Now follow these steps to send your Wondershare GIFs on Snapchat directly. But first of all, transfer your new GIF file to your mobile device using a US cable. You can also click the Transfer tab on the Wondershare UniConverter to send GIFs to any connected device quickly.
Step 1 Launch the Snapchat app and then swipe the live camera screen to the right to select a Snapchat contact.
Step 2 After choosing a contact, click the images icon to add your recently imported GIF. It is the first on the list.
Step 3 Click the pencil-like icon to edit the GIF further if need be. You can add text, stickers, cut it, and more.
Step 4 Lastly, tap the Send button to share your GIF on Snapchat. Congratulations!
So, which GIF-sharing method on Snapchat do you prefer? If you ask me, I suggest the Wondershare Method. Not only will you make GIFs offline and share them on Snapchat, but you’ll also enjoy a whole host of additional features.