Twitter users are habitual of scrolling fast through their feed. When scrolling through the feed, a gif animated image is frequently entirely cached; yet, it is more probable that a user will watch a gif animation that they believe to be short rather than waiting to load a video that might be lengthy.
The main advantage of creating a GIF from a video is that it can represent precisely the moments you need in a straightforward style, and it can be published and shared with whomever you choose.
GIFs are the most exemplary method to communicate many things without speaking a word, which means to reply to someone in a direct message or a reply tweet on a feed without typing anything. In this article, we will explore how to convert Twitter videos to GIFs which you can use to communicate or share something with your followers.
Now you might know where GIFs come into use and how they are essential, especially if you are an active Twitter user. To convert Twitter videos to GIFs, we have shortlisted some of the best and most robust GIF Converters using which you can get as many GIFs as you want; let's dive right in;
Wondershare UniConverter is a one-stop-shop for video conversion, converting video between 1000+ formats and devices at 30X quicker speeds. DVDs may be burned or ripped, and movies can be downloaded or recorded.
It's a high-end video conversion package that can handle practically any video format. While it's powerful enough for expert filmmakers searching for a quick conversion tool, it's also simple for beginners to pick up after a few minutes of practice.
This professional program converts MP4, MOV, and M4V films and photos into high-quality GIF animations. The converting procedure is straightforward and quick.
- Uniconverter converts your Twitter videos to GIFs in a fast and efficient manner.
- Users can convert their videos to GIFs without any hurdle or hassle in 3 seconds.
- Users highly applaud GUI for its simplicity and appealing look.
- Besides conversion, you can record, edit, transfer, and compress media files.
- With Uniconverter, create high-quality GIFs from any video or photo format.
- Batch conversion is supported, using which you can convert multiple videos/photos to GIFs.
- Users can also edit their GIFs in Uniconverter.
- Uniconverter does not offer any online conversion feature; you need to download the software first to convert video/photo to GIF.
Edit videos on Mac by trimming, cropping, adding effects, and subtitles.
Converter videos to any format at 90X faster speed.
Compress your video or audio files without quality loss.
Excellent smart trimmer for cutting and splitting videos automatically.
Nice AI-enabled subtitle editor for adding subtitles to your tutorial videos automatically.
Download any online video for teaching from more than 10,000 platforms and sites.
Ezgif.com is a free, easy-to-use toolset for making and modifying animated GIFs. It offers editing and conversions for various image formats, including animated WebP, PNG, MNG, FLIF, and some basic video editing. GIF Maker, video to GIF converter, and image resizer are three of our most popular online utilities.
You may use this online video converter to convert mp4, avi, WebM, Flv, WMV, and other popular video and rich media files into high-quality animated GIFs. The source video file can be uploaded from your computer or smartphone or retrieved using a URL from another server.
- Video to GIF conversion is done in no time.
- No hold-ups and difficulties are operating the software during the conversion phase.
- The interface is quite old-fashioned but straightforward to understand.
- Besides GIF conversion, ezgif.com also supports editing and resizing media files.
- com results in high-quality GIFs from videos.
- There is no fee to convert videos to GIFs; the application is free and open source.
- With Ezgif.com, you can create, resize, crop, reverse, optimize, and apply some effects to GIFs.
- To convert video to GIF, you do not have to download the software as the application offers online video conversion without any hassle.
MiniTool MovieMaker is an easy-to-use video editing software that allows anyone to produce a beautiful movie using their photos or videos regardless of ability level.
Users can use it to make, edit, and share videos. Create unique videos with no restrictions! MiniTool MovieMaker's simple interface allows anyone to produce videos without prior video design skills.
MiniTool MovieMaker comes with many features to help you improve the look of your videos. It allows you to create GIFs from videos, but it also allows you to add text to them.
- MiniTool Video Converter converts video to GIF in the quickest way.
- The software is easy to use, and conversion operation runs smoothly.
- Users will find video conversion is pretty easy, thanks to the intuitive user interface.
- Besides video conversion, users can speed up video, make a slow-motion video, reverse a clip, make musical slideshows or video/photo mashups, remove soundtracks, etc. It also has an extensive template library to assist users, mainly beginners.
- MiniTool Video converter produces High-quality GIFs.
- MiniTool Video Converter enables you to convert batch files at once.
- Edit GIFs to give it the look you want.
- Since there is no online conversion feature available, you have to download the software first for conversion.
Freemake Video Converter is a multi-purpose video converter, editor, and downloader. It is a sophisticated multimedia converter that can convert between 500+ music and video formats, including HD, Full HD, and 4K.
The software includes a user-friendly design that makes it simple, even for beginners. You can use the tool's built-in media player to preview your modifications to a video.
Freemake video converter empowers you to convert pictures to GIF, Twitter to GIF, YouTube to GIF, Facebook to GIF, video to GIF, webcam to GIF.
The software is simple to use and contains a variety of settings. You can change the order of the photos, the pace, the GIF genre, and the size of the images. If you want to make a good-looking GIF, all photos should be the same size.
- With Freemake, you can choose the conversion speed by yourself; the normal speed is also quite fast, and a slow speed is recommended to get the best results.
- It is the most straightforward video editing software; videos can be converted to GIFs quickly without any hurdles.
- During conversion, Freemake never deteriorates the quality of image/video and results in high-quality GIFs.
- User-friendly interface, beginners can quickly edit or convert their media files.
- Besides conversion, the software can convert between video formats, rip and burn video DVDs, create photo slideshows, and add music. Freemake also offers basic editing features.
- As the name says, the Freemake video converter is free-to-use software. However, you need to purchase the Freemake Gold Pack for some premium features, which will cost you $19 once in a lifetime.
Online Video Converter is a website dedicated to converting video formats. It's an entirely free web application for converting online media. Users will be able to convert their video links or files to any other format without installing any software on their computers.
The converting procedure is likewise quick and straightforward. The website's most significant feature is that it can convert the formats of videos that you haven't downloaded yet, simply providing the video's online link.
You can upload film and rich media files to onlinevideoconverter and have them converted into high-quality animated GIFs for your creative projects. Convert MP4 files to GIF, WebM files to GIF, MOV files to GIF, AVI files to GIF, FLV files to GIF, MPEG files to GIF, and 3GP files to GIF.
- High-speed video conversion to animated GIFs, 5-minute long video can be converted in a minute.
- The operation of the software is relatively easy to understand.
- The interface is fine and pretty easy to use.
- Onlinevideoconverter always result in superior GIF quality.
- Besides conversion, it also offers online recording of Desktop activity, a blessing in disguise.
- There is no fee/charges or subscriptions; users can convert their twitter videos to GIFs without any hassle.
- As the name says, it's an online video converter, so you do not have to download the application for conversion.
Converting video to GIF with Wondershare UniConverter is all fun and games thanks to its intuitive and straightforward interface; let's look into the steps to convert Twitter video to GIF with UniConverter;
Download and launch the Wondershare Uniconverter; on the interface, you will find different options; navigate to the left side functions list, click on "Toolbox," and then click on "GIF maker."
Step 1 Add Video to the interface
A new window will pop up; click on "Video to GIF." and then drag and drop the video to the interface you wish to convert; you can also click on the plus sign button available on the top left of the interface to import the video from your desktop.
Step 2 Select the video Clip
In the second step, you have to select the portion of the video you wish to convert. Under the video, you can drag the borders to select the specific part of the video, or you can do it manually by entering the start and end times on the right of the window.
Step 3 Set GIF preference and create GIF
Set the output size, frame rate, and file location from the settings on the right side of the window.
Now click on the "Create GIF" button to convert your video into an animated GIF for Twitter.
1. Are GIFs or videos better for Twitter?
Videos are six times more likely than images to be Retweeted, while GIFs are three times more probable." As a result, video material on Twitter is six times more likely than images to be retweeted, with GIFs coming in second (3 times) and photos coming in last.
2. Should you use GIFs on Twitter?
GIFs are a quick approach to engaging and holding your audience's attention. Furthermore, businesses that employ GIFs in social media may effectively express their brand's message in seconds, a message that is effortlessly shareable across many platforms.
3. What size should GIFs be for Twitter?
According to Twitter support, Animated GIFs can be up to 5MB on mobile and 15MB on the web.
4. Do GIFs get cropped on Twitter?
Only Images taller than the 16:9 ratio will be cropped, not the GIFs, which will appear up to the square.