- 1. Game Recorder+
- 2. Video Recorder+
- 2.1 All Ways to Record A Video
- 2.2 What's the Best Online Video Recorder Available in Market
- 2.3 5 Most Helpful Video Recording Software in 2020
- 2.4 Most Helpful Video Recorder Converter in Market
- 2.5 How to Record Video on Windows 10 with All Methods
- 2.6 What's A High-quality Video Recorder?
- 2.7 How to Record Video on Steam with Easy Steps
- 2.8 How to Record Video on SnapChat with Easy Steps
- 2.9 Most Helpful Tips about Video Recorder and Editor
- 3. Recording Software+
- 3.1 How to Record Stream with VLC and the Best Alternatives to VLC Recorder
- 3.2 What's Webex Recorder and How to Use It
- 3.3 How to Record with Fraps and Its Best Alternatives
- 3.4 Best Alternatives to Action! Recording Software
- 3.5 12 Most Helpful Recording Software in 2020
- 3.6 13 Best Webcam Recorders for All Platforms
- 4.Screen Recorder+
- 5. Record Devices+
- 6. Recording App+
- 7. Other Tips+
- 8. Audio Recorder+
- 9. Format+
- 10. Screen Recorder+
- 11. Record Social Network+
- 11.1 How to Record Somone's Instagram Live with Helpful Ways
- 11.2 All Ways to Record Hulu
- 11.3 How to Record BBC iPlayer with All Ways
- 11.4 What’s the Best YouTube Recorder App in 2020
- 11.5 How to Record Gameplay on Xbox One for YouTube with All Ways
- 11.6 Most Helpful Game Screen Recorder for YouTube in 2020
- 11.7 How to Record Videos from YouTube to Computer with All Ways
- 11.8 How to Record Netflix with All Ways
- 11.9 What's Best YouTube Recorder in 2020
All Ways to Record SnapChat Stories
Snapchat is a social media platform where you can share texts, images, and videos with your friends using the mobile application that is available for Android as well as iOS. A lot of times, you might have thought of saving or recording the videos uploaded by your friends but couldn’t as you do know how to record SnapChat stories? Well, you don’t need to worry because screen recording tools can get this job done for you.
Various applications are available across different operating systems like Android, Windows, iOS, and Mac that provides you the ability to record the screen. By using them, you can easily record any screen processes, even the SnapChat stories of your friends.
- Part 1. How to Record SnapChat Stories on iPhone
- Part 2. How to Record SnapChat Stories on Android Phone
- Part 3. How to Edit SnapChat Stories with Wondershare UniConverter
iPhone comes with an in-built screen recorder that can be used to record 1080p footage with the system as well as external sound. If you are a SnapChat user and want to record the stories of your contacts to capture funny moments or a comedy skit, you don’t have to worry. The quality remains stable throughout the video, and it is pretty easy to use as well. You can also edit the videos further to enhance their usability. The video frame rate is over 30FPS constantly, which is a great thing considering it’s free and can record the internal sound with high quality.
The following steps will help you record SnapChat stories on your iPhone.
Step 1 Open SnapChat and go to the story that you wish to record.
Step 2 Now, pull the iOS control panel from the bottom and select the screen recording option.
Step 3 After recording the completed SnapChat story, click on the red button icon and it will stop the recording and will save the clip to the storage of your phone.
SnapChat is extremely popular on Android, and millions of Android users have downloaded the social media application. Users of this social media platform often find themselves in situations where you want to record the video and share it with one other platform. Still, they are not able to do so, as they don’t know how to record longer on SnapChat. Well, there is nothing to worry about as nearly all the Android phones nowadays come with built-in screen recording tools that are capable of recording 1080p 60 FPS clips with 0 stress on the processor. They are easy to use and can be started quickly. Various third-party tools can be used for this, and operating them is nearly the same in each case.
The following guide will help you to understand.
Step 1 Open the SnapChat story that you want to record and pull down the notification panel.
From the accessibility icons, click on the Screen Recorder option.
Step 2 A small widget will appear on your screen with the recording controls like play, pause and stop. In order to start recording, click on the red button present on that widget.
Step 3 After you have recorded the complete story, click on the square-shaped icon, and your recording will be stopped and save to the gallery.
If you use a third-party application to record the screen, the process will be the same, but instead of accessing the recorder from the notification bar, you will have to open it from the app drawer.
When it comes to recording the screen of a computer or editing the videos on desktop, there are thousands of professional-level tools that you can use. If you don't know how to edit the videos from SnapChat stories using a computer, make sure that you try Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It is one popular screen recording software for Mac and Windows devices. But it is also a video editor toolbox that has a lot of different features that are commonly required in day to day lives. It has an inbuilt conversion tool, CD burner, editor (images, audios, videos, etc.), compression tool, and other features that you can use along with the screen recorder.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Recorder and Editor for Mac/Windows
- The video recording quality of this tool is top-notch, and you can record footage in 1080p 60 FPS without any issue.
- It supports more than a thousand different formats for files like image, audio, and video.
- It supports the conversion and editing of 4K videos.
- It offers a lot of other features like conversion, editing, CD burning, VR converter, GIF maker, etc.
- The user interface of this tool is well-built and makes it easier for new users to understand the features and navigate through them.
How to Edit SnapChat Stories Videos using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter.
First, download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your computer and launch it. Now click on the Video Converter button on the home screen, which is available at the top left side.
Step 2 Add files.
Now, click on and you will be able to see a new pop-up box on your screen. In this pop-up box, simply browse the SnapChat video from the computer which you want to edit. Click on the Open button to add videos in the UniConverter interface for editing.
Step 3 Edit videos.
Now, the video will be added successfully. After adding video, move the cursor under the added video, and then you will see video editing options. There are three icons available. You can select anyone. We are clicking on the Trim video button here in this step. Adjust the slider the trim video and then hit the OK button.
Step 4 Apply video effects.
In the effect window, you can find options such as Crop, Effect, Watermark, Subtitle, or Audio. Here you can make all these changes for your video. After doing all necessary modifications, simply hit the OK button.
Step 5 Convert videos.
Once you have applied all editing options to your video, you can simply click the Start All button, and the software will save your video with new settings in just a few seconds.
SnapChat stories are fun to watch, and people often want to record them and share them on other social media platforms. If you find yourself in such situations, don’t worry because you can quickly be done by using screen recording software. As most of the smartphones and computers nowadays come with the pre-installed screen capture software. If you want to edit your videos on PC, Wondershare UniConverter can be of great help for you. It is a top-rated and versatile tool that can record screen in high quality along with the system sounds.