GIFs are short videos in a loop; they are so popular on Reddit, Twitter, and other social media platforms because they are much smaller in size than videos. Users who scroll their feed every second are actively seeking something entertaining to watch and interact with.
Users are too busy to watch a video, regardless of how long or short, it is. This is where GIFs come into use. They are paired with the emotional shorthand and cultural allusions they contain, allowing users to convey their mood, sense of humor, and identity in a low-effort way that no other digital media can.
According to research, visitors only read 28 percent of words every visit to a brand's page, which indicates that only about three-quarters of your message will be read.' Why not make your call to action button or 'product process' text into an animated GIF to ensure your message isn't missed?
This article will tell you how to craft attractive GIFs that will steal users' attention right away; we will also explore some of the powerful tools that will assist you how to convert Reddit videos to GIFs; let's dive right in.
This section of the article will be really fun as we are going to explore three of the best and trending GIFs on Reddit;
Blinking White Guy
Gamer Drew Scanlon is the blinking white guy in question, and the meme is his priceless response in 2013 to a fellow gamer's casual description of "farming with my hoe."Reddit users use this GIF whenever they are left speechless when chatting with someone or interacting with a post/video.
Micheal Jackson eating Popcorn
This GIF has become so popular that internet users will frequently write "popcorn.gif" as shorthand for sharing the original image, which depicts Michael Jackson eating popcorn in a clip from the 1982 video for "Thriller." It's only fitting that one of the most well-known pop tunes of all time has also given birth to the internet's most identifiable and all-purpose reaction GIF. Users use this popcorn GIF when someone is making a fool of themselves, or an entertaining argument is going on online.
Supa Hot Fire's ultimate Rap Battle Win
In one of the most famous parody, rap fight videos on YouTube, satirical rapper Supa Hot Fire defeated upstart challenger B-Bone in 2011. In context, the fans' reactions to Supa are meant to be exaggerated. Their hysteria is the perfect reaction GIF for when you're overwhelmed with the ultimate diss, mic drop, witty bon mot, or other insanely unique occurrences out of context.
If you also want your posts to gain traffic because of GIFs, please see the related GIF maker recommendations below.
We have listed some of the robust GIFs makers using which you can also get an animated GIF for every situation; let's explore each one by one;
Wondershare Uniconverter is a comprehensive video solution with capabilities like video conversion, audio conversion, virtual reality conversion, image conversion, video downloader, video editor, DVD/CD burning, screen recording, and file transfer.
Wondershare UniConverter provides a simple and elegant interface for efficient and comprehensive purposes.
Wondershare UniCoverter has many features that can conduct various operations on audio, video, and image data. GIF Maker is one of UniConverter's many utilities. You can make GIFs from both photos and videos using UniConverter GIF Maker.
- Users can convert pictures and videos as well into GIFs using Wondershare Uniconverter.
- The exported GIF's size can be set per the user's requirements.
- Users can select the clipping length of the video to make a GIF.
- The Graphical User interface is appealing and eye-catching.
- The Operation interface of the software is easy to understand; even beginners with zero prior experience can operate the software.
In addition to GIF-making, you can record, compress and record the videos.
Wondershare UniConverter produces high-quality animated GIFs.
Wondershare UniConverter is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Wondershare Uniconverter does not have a free version but does offer a free trial. Wondershare Uniconverter paid version starts at US$7.98/year.
Edit videos on Mac by trimming, cropping, adding effects, and subtitles.
Converter videos to any format at 90X faster speed.
Compress your video or audio files without quality loss.
Excellent smart trimmer for cutting and splitting videos automatically.
Nice AI-enabled subtitle editor for adding subtitles to your tutorial videos automatically.
Download any online video for teaching from more than 10,000 platforms and sites.
Giphy is an online library and search engine for animated GIFs, which are soundless looping videos that can be used to improve online engagement. Users can publish animated, looping GIFs up to 15 seconds long.
Users can browse the collection and acquire links to embed photographs on other platforms via the website and mobile app. Giphy GIFs can be used in various applications, including social networking posts and instant messaging conversations.
Giphy is also natively incorporated in numerous third-party keyboards to facilitate the selection.
- With Giphy, users can convert their photos and videos to animated GIFs.
- Giphy converts your videos/pictures into GIFs in seconds.
- Users can add multiple images to convert them into a GIF.
- The operation interface of Giphy is straightforward.
- The interface is aesthetically pleasing.
- Giphy makes high-quality, crisp GIFs.
Giphy is a free utility; users don't have to pay subscription fees.
Giphy offers an online conversion option.
You have to sign in before enjoying all the pros of Giphy; it does not support Google and Microsoft accounts, so you can log in with your Facebook account; However, iPhone and Mac users can also log in via Apple ids.
The ScreenToGif screen recorder provides three techniques for capturing a screen. You can utilize the doodle board, take a screenshot, or record a video. This Windows-based tool makes creating animated GIF files simple and enjoyable.
Adjust the size of the software's translucent window and click the Recorder icon to begin recording the GIF animation. PIP films and GIF files can also be created using the Webcam option.
You can save your files in GIF format and edit each frame you've captured using the software's editor. This exceptional screen capturing application allows you to edit animated GIFs made with other screen recorders.
- With Screen to GIF, you can convert pictures and videos to animated humorous GIFs.
- Screen to GIF converts your videos to GIF at the fastest speed.
- Users can add multiple images at once to convert them into an animated GIF.
- The software operation is easy to use and convenient for beginners.
- The Interface of the software is simple and beautiful.
- Besides GIF conversion, you can record and edit videos.
- Screen to GIF makes high-quality GIFs for a great experience.
Screen to GIF is free and an open-source program.
Only Compatible with Windows OS.
4. Record It
Record It is a lightweight, practical, professional program that excels at recording screen and audio activities. It includes everything you need to create professional-looking software program product demonstrations, record online video, capture incredible game tricks, ppt and personal photos slideshows, create vivid tutorials, iPhone simulator, animated GIF creation, and more.
Record It is a quick and simple screen recorder that can be used to produce Gifs.
- With Record it, you can convert pictures or videos into an animated GIF.
- Record It makes GIFs in seconds.
- You can precisely select the length of the video to convert it into a GIF.
- The operation interface of the software is straightforward.
- The GUI is appealing.
- Besides GIF making the Record, it offers screen recording, presentation tools, video creation, Voice/Audio over, and video editing tools.
- Record It does not deteriorate the quality of GIF after its conversion.
Record It offers exceptional discounts for the students and teachers and a free trial.
It has no free version; users have to pay the subscription fees, which will cost them $19.9.
EzGIF is a website that offers tools for producing and modifying animated GIFs directly from your browser. You can submit any pictures or a clip, and it will automatically convert them to an animated GIF.
It allows you to make animated GIFs by combining individual image files into frames. You can also modify, shorten, or combine existing GIFs. In addition to GIFs, you can upload JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and other image formats, PDF files, or ZIP archives containing photos, which will instantly transform them.
- With Ezgif.com on hand, users can also make GIFs from pictures and videos.
- Users can add multiple images to create a moving animated GIF.
- Its popular online tools include GIF maker, video to GIF converter, and the image resizer.
- com makes GIFs at the fastest speed, saving its users' quality time.
- The operation interface of the software is easy to use.
- The interface is simple and beautiful.
com is an online tool.
We can not find any disadvantages in the software.
6. GIF Toaster
GIF Toaster allows you to make GIFs out of nearly anything. Videos, images, bursts, time-lapses, panoramas — you name it, this program can turn it into a GIF. Although their editing features are pretty basic, GIF Toaster also includes other picture/video editing tool features, which gives the software a unique twist.
- With GIF toster, users can convert their photos and videos to animated GIFs.
- Users can set the exported GIF size.
- GIF toaster toasts the GIFs in seconds.
- Users can add multiple images to make animated moving GIFs.
- The GUI is pleasing and straightforward.
- The operation interface of the software is easy to use.
GIF Toaster is compatible with Mac, iOS and Android devices
On the free version, GIFs are of low quality.
7. GIF me
Gif Me The camera is a simple-to-use GIF maker tool that prioritizes usability. This program features a simple and intuitive UI that makes creating GIFs a breeze. It's similar to the other apps on this list in many ways. Before sharing your GIFs on social media, you can apply filters, special effects, and other entertaining components.
Gif Me's remarkable feature includes its camera. You may create new GIFs, edit existing GIFs, and convert videos and even pictures to GIFs.
- With GIF me, users can easily convert images and videos to GIFs.
- Users can convert multiple images to GIFs at once.
- The GIF conversion process is quick.
- The GUI is simple and easy for users to locate tools/features.
- There is no online conversion feature; users can download the application.
GIF me is available for users for only $1.99, which is too cheap and affordable.
Some users complained about the buggy experience.
Unexpectedly crashes during the exporting process.
GIFs.com is a program that makes producing GIFs exceedingly simple. Users can upload the video files or paste the URL of the video to make it a GIF.
Users can select the frames they want to convert to a GIF in the editor panel using the timeline underneath the video. Users can also add captions, stickers, and a few desired effects.
All the GIF-making tools mentioned above are good enough to get unlimited GIFs, but among them, we found Wondershare UniConverter best of all; let's learn to make a Reddit GIF from UniConverter;
Step 1 Open GIF maker
Download and Launch Wondershare Uniconverter on your personal computers; on the main interface, click on "Toolbox" on the left-hand side of the screen and then click on "GIF maker."
Step 2 Upload Files
A window will pop up where you can add images or videos to convert them into GIFs. To upload pictures click on the "Pictures Tab," and to upload video, click on the "Video Tab" on the top of the screen. Click the +Add files button and browse the file you want to make into GIF.
Step 3 Edit GIF Preferences
On the right-hand side of the video, adjust the settings. Set the output size or frame rate, start and end time of the GIF can also be selected.
Step 4 Create GIF
Once you are done adjusting the settings, hit the "Create GIF" button, and Uniconverter will create a GIF for you.
GIFs are a terrific method to engage and show emotions without using large videos or photographs. GIFs are excellent for bringing humor to your posts or messages and connecting with your audience.
People prefer visual information since it is more appealing and easier to absorb. GIFs are sometimes preferable to text-based social media postings since they keep your audience engaged for longer, allowing them to understand your brand's message better.
Reddit is one of the platforms where you can use animated GIFs to interact with your fellow users; you can convert the part of any video to make it a Reddit GIF using any GIF-making software mentioned above. Wondershare UniConverter leaves every other GIF creator behind because of its intuitive feature, fast conversion, and high-quality GIF-making.