- 1. Transfer Tips+
- 1.1 How to Upload Videos from iPhone to Computer
- 1.2 How to Import Videos From iPhone to Mac
- 1.3 Import Videos From iPhone to PC
- 1.4 How to Transfer Videos From Mac to iPhone
- 1.5 Share Video iPhone
- 1.6 Mail Drop iPhone
- 1.7 Convert iPhone to Android
- 1.8 how to send video from android to iphone
- 1.9 How to Send Video From iPhone to Android
- 1.10 How to Send Video From iPhone Without Losing Quality
- 1.11 Import Video to iPhone
- 1.12 How to Upload Video to iPhone
- 1.13 How to Add Videos to iPhone
- 1.14 Transfer MP4 to iPhone
- 1.15 How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone
- 2. Edit Photos on iPhone+
- 3. Edit Videos on iPhone+
- 3.1 iPhone Video Format
- 3.2 iPhone Supported Video Formats
- 3.3 Reduce Video Size iPhone
- 3.4 Resize video iphone
- 3.5 How to Trim a Video on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Clip a Video on iPhone
- 3.7 How to Crop a Video on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Crop a Video on iPhone with/without iMovie
- 3.9 iPhone Video Upside Down
- 3.10 Change Video Orientation iPhone
- 3.11 Time Lapse iPhone
- 3.12 How to Speed Up Video on iPhone
- 3.13 Zoom Video iPhone
- 3.14 How to Merge Videos on iPhone
- 3.15 How to Brighten a Video on iPhone
- 3.16 Play MKV on iPhone
- 3.17 How to Play Videos on iPhone
- 3.18 Screen Record iPhone
- 3.19 Record Audio on iPhone
- 3.20 Remove Audio from Video iPhone
- 3.21 How to Record Youtube Videos on iPhone
- 3.22 How to Remove Sound from iPhone Video
- 3.23 How to Upload a Video to Youtube from iPhone
- 3.24 iPhone Subtitles
- 4. Convert Video to iPhone+
- 5. Other Tips+
How to Add or Turn off Subtitles and Captions on iPhone
Subtitles have become an important part of everyday video making and other productions. It can also be used to help visually impaired people who may not be able to watch videos that may lack the option for iPhone subtitles. Therefore, it is important to have a method to easily add or remove subtitles on iPhone or other devices to ensure greater access and ease of use to cater to different demographics. In this article, we will explore the various applications that people can use to add or turn off subtitles on iPhone. Besides, the article explains the best video player for the iPhone, and this will ensure that a user gets the best experience while using his/her phone.
- Part 1. How to Add Subtitles to iPhone Video
- Part 2. How to Turn off Subtitles and Captions on iPhone
- Part 3. Best Video Player for iPhone with Subtitles
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is simple to use, fast and features rich applications made by Wondershare that can be used for a multitude of tasks that you may require. It has a lot of features integrated on it, together with a great, intuitive and easy to use user interface. All features are easy to locate and use. Some of the features include thousands of audio and video formats and convert HD lossless video.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Subtitle Tool for Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
- Add subtitles from the local PC or the Internet online.
- Extract subtitles from MP4, MKV, DVD, and any video file in .srt, .ssa and .ass.
- Edit subtitles by adjusting font, font color, font size, transparency, position, and more.
- Support multiple audio track and subtitles and freely switch on/off subtitles.
- Convert video to MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, and over 1000 video/audio formats with subtitles.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Versatile toolbox includes GIF maker, image converter, video compressor, screen recorder, CD burner, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You may want to add iPhone subtitles to your video and may not know how to. In this part of the article, steps to add subtitles on iPhone video will be provided using Wondershare UniConverter as the application of choice for the whole process.
Video Tutorial on How to Add Subtitles to Video with Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add your video and select the subtitle option.
Open and run your Wondershare UniConverter application, once it is open, drag and drop your desired videos to the interface. Alternatively, you can click on the option to browse and directly access your videos from your folders. Once the video appears on your interface, click on the second or third option that appears instantly under the video, i.e., the crop and effects option. A pop-up window will appear, select the subtitles option menu.
Step 2 Add your subtitle.
On the options tab that appears on the subtitle menu, click on the (…) option to add subtitles from your local storage. You can alternatively click on the search option to look for additional subtitle resources that can easily be found on the Internet.
Step 3 Change attributes of your subtitle file.
You will then select your preferred font type, size, and color of your subtitle. You can also change the transparency of your subtitle, and the position of your subtitle can be adjusted. Click on the OK button to finalize all your settings.
Step 4 Choose your output format and process the video.
Click and expand the drop-down menu associated with the Output Format tab. Choose the file format you most prefer and then select your desired resolution. Select and click on the Start All button to start the video conversion and subtitle addition process. You will then select and click the Finished option, to be able to see and preview your video. You can then export your video to any iPhone device. Additionally, you can post it to YouTube, Facebook, or your social media of choice.
Have you ever had subtitles or captions that have clogged your screen, making your video unwatchable? Or you may not know how to turn off some settings on your iPhone. Don't worry too much about it. It is a common concern that has been experienced by a lot of people who use there iPhone to watch their videos. This guide will explain how you can turn off your video subtitles and captions on the iPhone, thus ensuring that you have the most optimal viewing experience.
The following are the steps to follow when turning off your subtitles and captions on your iPhone.
Step 1: Open Settings on your iPhone.
Locate and click on the Settings application on your iPhone. The application is grey with gear symbols and is located on the home screen or your utility folder.
Step 2: Select the general option.
Once the application is open, click on the general options menu, which is located in the third section.
Step 3: Click on accessibility.
The accessibility menu is found in the third section, select it to proceed.
Step 4: Tap the subtitles and captioning options.
You will scroll down several screens until you see the subtitles and captioning options. Select it to open the next window.
Step 5: Toggle the closed captions + SDH option.
Toggle the closed captions + SDH option to the off position, and this will now turn off subtitles and captions on your iPhone.
VLC for mobile (URL: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-ios.html)
VLC is one of the most popular video players on the Internet. It has one of the best interfaces and can convert and play multiple file formats. The application is available on the iPhone and is one of the best video players for iPhone with subtitles as it supports advanced subtitles, including full SSA compatibility. Some of its additional features include: downloading YouTube videos, streaming of online videos and radio stations, add watermarks to videos, play different formats, etc.
We may all experience a lot of difficulties when using some of the latest technologies. There are cases where a lot of people may find it a challenge to comfortably turn on and off the subtitle and caption settings on an iPhone while watching their videos.
Hopefully, by following the above article, you can easily add and remove your subtitles on iPhone easily without much trouble. Moreover, the article gives the best video player for iPhone with subtitles recommendations, and this will ensure that you can watch your videos with subtitles on other alternatives rather than using the default apple video player.