- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Transfer Tips+
- 1.1 How to Upload Videos from iPhone to Computer
- 1.2 How to Import Videos From iPhone to Mac
- 1.3 Import Videos From iPhone to PC
- 1.4 How to Transfer Videos From Mac to iPhone
- 1.5 Share Video iPhone
- 1.6 Mail Drop iPhone
- 1.7 Convert iPhone to Android
- 1.8 how to send video from android to iphone
- 1.9 How to Send Video From iPhone to Android
- 1.10 How to Send Video From iPhone Without Losing Quality
- 1.11 Import Video to iPhone
- 1.12 How to Upload Video to iPhone
- 1.13 How to Add Videos to iPhone
- 1.14 Transfer MP4 to iPhone
- 1.15 How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone
- 2. Edit Photos on iPhone+
- 3. Edit Videos on iPhone+
- 3.1 iPhone Video Format
- 3.2 iPhone Supported Video Formats
- 3.3 Reduce Video Size iPhone
- 3.4 Resize video iphone
- 3.5 How to Trim a Video on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Clip a Video on iPhone
- 3.7 How to Crop a Video on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Crop a Video on iPhone with/without iMovie
- 3.9 iPhone Video Upside Down
- 3.10 Change Video Orientation iPhone
- 3.11 Time Lapse iPhone
- 3.12 How to Speed Up Video on iPhone
- 3.13 Zoom Video iPhone
- 3.14 How to Merge Videos on iPhone
- 3.15 How to Brighten a Video on iPhone
- 3.16 Play MKV on iPhone
- 3.17 How to Play Videos on iPhone
- 3.18 Screen Record iPhone
- 3.19 Record Audio on iPhone
- 3.20 Remove Audio from Video iPhone
- 3.22 How to Remove Sound from iPhone Video
- 3.24 iPhone Subtitles
- 4. Convert Video to iPhone+
- 5. Other Tips+
How to Import Videos From iPhone to PC Easily
You have probably been faced with the hassle of importing files from your iPhone to PC. One of the most asked questions by iPhone Users is 'How do I import videos from iPhone to PC.' Thankfully, transferring videos and files from your iPhone device to your PC has never been easier since different applications are being designed to make the transfer of files easier. You do not have to own a Mac before transferring files from your iPhone to your PC. In this article, we have listed some ways you can import videos from iPhone to PC in minutes. You will learn how to import large videos from iPhone to PC.
- Part 1. Importing Videos From iPhone to PC with Windows Photos
- Part 2. Importing Videos From iPhone to PC with iCloud Photo Library
- Part 3. Importing Videos From iPhone to PC with AutoPlay
- Part 4. Importing Videos From iPhone to PC with 5 Excellent Programs
Part 1. Importing Videos From iPhone to PC with Windows Photos
Windows Photos is an application that can use to transfer images, videos, and documents from your iPhone to your PC. Windows photos are available for windows 10 computers, it is quite easy to use and involves very few steps to transfer files.
How to import videos from iPhone to PC using Windows Photos?
Step one: Manually plug your iPhone to your PC.
You will need a USB cable to plug your iPhone into your computer.
Step two: Transfer video.
The next step is to click on the Start button at the corner of your PC. Select 'Photos' from the list of apps, click 'Import.' A list of options will be displayed, select 'From a USB device.' Choose videos and files you want to transfer. Once done, hit 'Import Selected.'
Step three: Change transfer destination (optional).
If you wish to specify the location, the file goes to on your iPhone, click on 'Import Settings' while making the transfer.
Part 2. Importing Videos From iPhone to PC with iCloud Photo Library
iCloud Photo Library is a popular app for iPhone users to transfer videos to their PC. The app also allows you to export videos from your computer to your iPhone. However, the downside of the iCloud photo library is that you cannot choose the video you want to transfer. Instead, all videos and files are automatically synced when connected.
How to import videos from iPhone to PC with iCloud Photo Library?
Step 1: Turn on the iCloud photo library on your phone.
First, you have to turn on the iCloud photo library on your iPhone. Click on settings, next 'your name,' next 'iCloud,' next 'Photos, and finally turn on the iCloud photo.'
Step 2: Download and install iCloud on your Windows PC.
You can find iCloud for windows on the internet. Download and install it. Once done, sign in using your Apple ID.
Step 3: Transfer video.
Open the application and click on options. Click on the iCloud photo library. Two options will be displayed, click 'Download New Photos and Videos.' Next, click Done and apply. Your videos and photos will be automatically synced with your computer.
Step 4: View videos and photos (optional).
To view your downloaded videos and files, go to 'This PC,' next 'iCloud Photos,' next 'Downloads.'
You can also visit iCloud.com to access and download your videos instead of downloading the iCloud photo library on your PC.
Part 3. Importing Videos From iPhone to PC with AutoPlay
AutoPlay can be used in Windows 7 computers to transfer and import videos from your PC to your iPhone and vice versa. It is easy to use as the application comes with your computer and requires no installation.
How to import videos from iPhone to PC using Autoplay?
Step one: Connect both devices.
Use a USB cable to connect your PC to your iPhone. The AutoPlay will automatically display on your screen.
Step two: Transfer video.
Select import pictures on the window, a new window opens. Next, choose a destination folder for your videos. Select the required videos, then click import.
Part 4. Importing Videos From iPhone to PC with 5 Excellent Programs
1) Wireless transfer app
You can use Wireless transfer app to transfer videos and photos wirelessly from your iPhone to PC. To get started, download the app on the AppStore, Install it, and run the app on your phone. Next, copy the web address on the screen and type it into your computer web browser. You should see a list of your files, including videos and photos. Select the files you want and download them.
Airmore is another wireless method of importing videos from your computer to your iPhone device and vice versa. It requires no cables and transfers your files with lightning speed. To start, download and install the application on your iPhone from the apple store.
Dropbox is a popular and free application used for storing files and videos to the cloud. You can also use it to sync your files to your local computer. To start, install the Dropbox app in your iPhone device as well as your computer. Open the app on your iPhone and click on Uploads. Next, press the '+' sign located at the top and select the videos you want to transfer. You will be required to choose your upload location before an upload begins. Once uploaded, go to the Dropbox app on your PC, where you will automatically find your upload files. Download directly to your computer.
MobiMover is yet another tool that can help you transfer videos, photos, music, messages, contacts, and other types of files between your computer (Mac or PC) and your iOS device or between iOS devices. With this tool, you can import videos from your iPhone to PC running on Windows 10/8.1/8/7. The tool is intuitive and easy to use. However, you'll also need to install any version of iTunes on your computer before it can recognize your iPhone when you connect it to your PC. All the files you import from your iPhone will be stored on your PC desktop by default. If you do not want the default location, you can create a custom path under "settings" to store your videos.
Email is, by far, one of the easiest methods to transfer videos or files to your computer. Almost all devices come installed with an email application, and it is fairly easy to transfer or import files. Just select the videos from your iPhone and send them to your email address. Open your email on your computer and download the video. The downside to this method is that email apps are not equipped with sending large files. You can only send images and short video clips via email.
This guide has shown you how to import videos from iPhone to PC as well as the apps you can use to get the job done. If you found this guide helpful and resourceful, feel free to share it with your friends.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Toolbox for Windows / Mac (Catalina Included)
- Transfer videos from PC/Mac to Android and iPhone devices with easy steps.
- Transfer videos from devices to PC/Mac and convert to MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI formats without losing quality.
- Allows converting multiple iTunes M4V video files to MP4 format with just simple clicks.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, rotating, adding watermarks, editing subtitles, and others with real-time preview.
- Download videos from 10,000+ sites, including YouTube, Vimeo, AOL, and others.
- Works as a perfect all-in-one DVD toolkit with features like converting DVDs, editing DVDs, and burning DVDs.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7.