- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Transfer to Phone+
- 1.1 The Easiest Way to Transfer Audio Files to iPhone in 2020
- 1.2 Best Way to Transfer Video to iPhone Photo Gallery in 2020
- 1.3 The Most Simple Way to Transfer YouTube Video to Phone Gallery in 2020
- 1.4 3 One-Click Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone in 2020
- 1.5 Simple Ways to Transfer Videos Between iPhone and Android in 2020
- 1.6 One-Click to Transfer Media Files Between Your Computer and Android in 2020
- 1.7 Best Ways to Transfer Video Between PC and Smartphone in 2020
- 1.8 Top 10 Apps for Video Transfer from PC to iPhone in 2020
- 1.9 Recommended Ways to Transfer Videos to Mobile Phone in 2020
- 1.10 The Easiest Way to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone in 2020
- 1.11 Best 6 Third-Party Apps to Transfer Videos from Mac to iPhone in 2020
- 1.12 What Is the Best Way to Transfer Videos from PS4 to Phone in 2020
- 1.13 10 Tips for Transferring Video to Android Devices in 2020
- 2. Transfer to Computer+
- 2.1 Simple Ways to Transfer YouTube Offline Videos from Mobile to Laptop in 2020
- 2.2 8 Recommended Ways to Transfer Video from Android to Mac in 2020
- 2.3 Easy Ways to Transfer GoPro Videos to Computer in 2020
- 2.4 Best Ways to Transfer Media Files from Android to PC in 2020
- 2.5 Best Way to Transfer 4K Videos from iPhone to PC in 2020
- 2.6 3 Simple Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 without iTunes in 2020
- 2.7 7 Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer in 2020
- 2.8 5 Solutions Help You Back Up Your Samsung Video to Mac in 2020
- 2.9 Best Ways to Transfer Videos from Phone to PC in 2020
- 2.10 5 Solutions to Video Transfer from iPad to PC in 2020
- 3. Transfer to iPad+
- 4. Other Transferring Tips+
- 4.1 Best Ways to Watch Videos from Your Phone on A TV in 2020
- 4.2 5 Simple Methods to Transfer Videos to SD Card in 2020
- 4.3 Best Methods to Transfer Music Between iTunes and Windows Media Player on PC 2020
- 4.4 Fast Way to Transfer Video from DJI Osmo Pocket in 2020
- 4.5 Best Way to Transfer A YouTube Video to iMovie in 2020
- 4.6 Best Ways to Transfer Video Files Online in 2020
- 4.7 Best Choices to Transfer Large Video Files in 2020
- 4.8 Best Ways to Transfer YouTube Video to MP4 Player in 2020
- 4.9 Easy Ways to Transfer Video to MP4 Device in 2020
- 4.10 How to Choose the Best Video Transfer Services in 2020
- 4.11 Simple 4 Ways to Transfer Videos to DVD in 2020
- 4.12 Easy Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to USB Flash Drive in 2020
Best Ways to Transfer Videos from Phone to PC in 2020
If you're here, then you're most likely looking for how to transfer videos from phone to laptop or how to transfer videos from phone to computer without a USB cable. These days, transferring a video from Phone to PC is more accessible since there are a lot of different ways and availability of many different software that can help you do it smoothly.
In this post, you will learn how to transfer videos from phone to PC and how to transfer videos from phone to pen drive or other external storage devices.
- Part 1. How to Transfer and Convert Videos from Phone to Computer with Uniconverter
- Part 2. 4 Ways to Transfer Videos from Phone to Laptop
- Part 3. How to Transfer Videos from Phone to Computer Wirelessly
If you're looking for a simple way on how to transfer videos from Phone to Mac or Windows computers, we recommend using the Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This full-featured software is a complete toolbox that allows you to import videos from your iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, as well as a camcorder, external hard drive, USB flash drive, and more straight to your computer without wasting your time.
With this software, you can crop, cut, and edit videos, add watermarks, subtitle, and special effects to videos, and download videos from over 10,000 sites and more at a very high speed. You can also compress videos without affecting its quality and convert your videos from one format to another to make it compatible with your device or other video playing or editing software. What's more, it supports more than 1000 file formats and can efficiently import or transfer files from your phone to your PC and other external devices.
Wondershare UniConverter - The Best Video Converter for Mac/Windows
- Convert videos to 1,000+ formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- It has a 90X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, merging, adding subtitles, and more.
- Burn video to playable DVD with an attractive free DVD template.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Follow the steps below to import videos from your phone to a computer.
Step 1 Download and install Wondershare UniConverter.
If you do not have Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac or Windows computer, visit the tool's official website to download and install it on your PC. After installing the tool, run it and then click on the Transfer tab at the top of your screen.
Step 2 Connect your iPhone to your Mac and add files.
Using your USB cable, connect your phone to your PC and click on the Converter tab at the top of your screen. Next, click on the drop-down menu beside the button and select Add from Device to activate the video import interface.
The moment you click on the Add from Device option, all the videos on your iPhone or Android device will appear on the software interface on your Mac screen. From here, select all the videos you wish to transfer to your PC and click on Add to Convert List.
Step 3 Choose your output format.
After selecting and adding the videos you'd like to import to convert, you can cut or trim your videos, add subtitles, watermark, and special effects to your videos to create a professional-looking video. When you're done, click on the drop-down box next to Output Format and select the output file format for your videos. We recommend selecting an accessible video file format in case you'd like to transfer and play the videos on other devices.
Step 4 Convert your videos.
Click on Start All and wait for the conversion process to complete. After the conversion process, you can click on the Folder icon at the bottom of your screen to see the videos that you converted to your PC.
Transferring videos from phone to laptop computer or desktop is becoming more straightforward with new applications as technology evolves. In this section, we will provide and explain four methods on how to transfer videos from phone to laptop.
1. Transfer Videos from Phone to Laptop Using the Windows Photos
Windows photos app is available for Windows 10 Desktop and Laptop computers. With this app, you can transfer videos and images from your iPhone or Android devices to your PC. To import videos from your phone and transfer them to PC, follow these steps below.
Step 1: Use a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC manually.
Step 2: To transfer a video, click on the Start button on the corner of your laptop PC. And click on Photos from the list of apps that are displayed on your screen. On the Photo app, click on the Import option and select From a USB device, to display the photos and videos on your phone.
From here, choose the videos you want to transfer and click on Import selected.
You will get a notification when importing ends, so click on All Done and open the imported videos saved on your computer to watch.
2. Transfer Videos from Phone to Computer via iSkysoft Mobile Transfer
This program is a backup tool that is easy-to-use to transfer video, music, SMS text messages, call history, photos, calendar, and apps among iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Symbian OS. The app is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems, and it is also an excellent method for those who are looking for how to transfer videos from phone to Mac and Windows computers.
To use this tool, connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable, then start the iSkysoft Phone Transfer app. Unlock the transfer window using your phone information, click the option for videos, and click on Start Copy to start transferring the videos that you want from your phone to your computer.
3. Transfer of Videos from Phone to Laptop using a Pendrive or USB flash drive
In this video transfer option, you will learn how to transfer videos from the phone to the pen drive or flash drive and move the videos to your PC. Note that this option is only available for phones that support USB host or USB OTG.
To use this method, start by installing an ES file explorer on your phone, especially if you are using an iPhone. For android devices, you can rely on your device's file manager app. Plug your Pendrive into your phone USB input. If you are using a USB stick or flash drive, insert it into your USB OTG cable and plug the cable into your phone. Open the ES file explorer on your phone and transfer the videos from your internal storage to the thumb drive or flash drive.
Now, eject the Pendrive from your phone, insert it into the USB port of your computer and move the videos to your computer.
4. Transferring Videos From iPhone to Laptop with iCloud Photo Library
The iCloud Photo Library is another helpful method for accessing and transferring photos and videos from an iPhone device to Mac or Windows computers. However, the only disadvantage of the iCloud photo library is that it may require the Internet connection to transfer the videos. Also, you cannot choose the videos that you want to transfer, especially if you're moving the videos through a wired connection. That is because The app automatically synchronizes all the videos and photo files on your iPhone with your laptop when you connect it to your computer.
You might be wondering how do you transfer videos from phone to computer wirelessly. We've got the answers you seek. Presently, there are many different ways to transfer a video from your phone to Mac or Windows PC. Some of them include:
Email is one of the easiest ways to transfer videos from your phone to your computer. The best part of this method is that you can use it on any device regardless of their operating system software so far you have the Internet connection. However, its main drawback is that you cannot transfer large video files to your computer.
To use this method, use the email app on your phone to compose a mail, add the video file as an attachment to your mail, and send it to an email address that you can access on your laptop. On your computer, open the mailbox using your web browser and download the mail attachment you sent to your PC.
2. Google Drive
Another means to transfer videos from phone to laptop or desktop computers wirelessly is by using Google Drive. Google Drive is a synchronization and file storage service developed by Google. This method can be used on any smartphone device and computers. It works by allowing you to upload your videos from your phone to Google Drive and then download it straight to your computer. The benefit of Google Drive is that it will enable you to store large video files and access them anywhere you want, provided that there is an internet connection.
3. Wireless Transfer app
If you're looking for how to transfer videos from phone to laptop without USB, then the Wireless Transfer app might just be the perfect strategy for you. The Wireless Transfer app allows you to transfer videos, photos, music, and many other files wirelessly from your phone to your PC. The beauty of the app is that it can transfer large data and does not require the Internet connection, unlike the other methods we mentioned above.
To use this method, download the app from the AppStore, install it, and run it on your iPhone. Copy the web address of your iPhone on your phone's screen and type that address into your computer Internet browser to initiate a WiFi connection. After a successful WiFi connection between your iPhone and PC, choose the video file you want to transfer and download it into your PC.
Many options can be found for learning how to transfer videos from phone to computer, even without a USB connection. In this article, we have explored different ways to transfer videos from your phone to your computer. While there are many different options available for you, we recommend using Wondershare UniConverter due to its host of reliable and easy-to-use features. Now that you know how to transfer videos from phone to computer, its time to free up your phone's internal storage and efficiently move your videos to your computer or external storage devices.