- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Transfer to Phone+
- 1.1 The Easiest Way to Transfer Audio Files to iPhone in 2022
- 1.2 Best Way to Transfer Video to iPhone Photo Gallery in 2022
- 1.3 The Most Simple Way to Transfer YouTube Video to Phone Gallery in 2022
- 1.4 3 One-Click Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone in 2022
- 1.5 Simple Ways to Transfer Videos Between iPhone and Android in 2022
- 1.6 One-Click to Transfer Media Files Between Your Computer and Android in 2022
- 1.7 Best Ways to Transfer Video Between PC and Smartphone in 2022
- 1.8 Top 10 Apps for Video Transfer from PC to iPhone in 2022
- 1.9 Recommended Ways to Transfer Videos to Mobile Phone in 2022
- 1.10 The Easiest Way to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone in 2022
- 1.11 Best 6 Third-Party Apps to Transfer Videos from Mac to iPhone in 2022
- 1.12 What Is the Best Way to Transfer Videos from PS4 to Phone in 2022
- 1.13 10 Tips for Transferring Video to Android Devices in 2022
- 2. Transfer to Computer+
- 2.1 Simple Ways to Transfer YouTube Offline Videos from Mobile to Laptop in 2022
- 2.2 8 Recommended Ways to Transfer Video from Android to Mac in 2022
- 2.3 Easy Ways to Transfer GoPro Videos to Computer in 2022
- 2.4 Best Ways to Transfer Media Files from Android to PC in 2022
- 2.5 Best Way to Transfer 4K Videos from iPhone to PC in 2022
- 2.6 3 Simple Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 without iTunes in 2022
- 2.7 7 Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer in 2022
- 2.8 5 Solutions Help You Back Up Your Samsung Video to Mac in 2022
- 2.9 Best Ways to Transfer Videos from Phone to PC in 2022
- 2.10 5 Solutions to Video Transfer from iPad to PC in 2022
- 3. Transfer to iPad+
- 4. Other Transferring Tips+
- 4.1 Best Ways to Watch Videos from Your Phone on A TV in 2022
- 4.2 5 Simple Methods to Transfer Videos to SD Card in 2022
- 4.3 Best Methods to Transfer Music Between iTunes and Windows Media Player on PC 2022
- 4.4 Fast Way to Transfer Video from DJI Osmo Pocket in 2022
- 4.5 Best Way to Transfer A YouTube Video to iMovie in 2022
- 4.6 Best Ways to Transfer Video Files Online in 2022
- 4.7 Best Choices to Transfer Large Video Files in 2022
- 4.8 Best Ways to Transfer YouTube Video to MP4 Player in 2022
- 4.9 Easy Ways to Transfer Video to MP4 Device in 2022
- 4.10 How to Choose the Best Video Transfer Services in 2022
- 4.11 Simple 4 Ways to Transfer Videos to DVD in 2022
- 4.12 Easy Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to USB Flash Drive in 2022
Fast Way to Transfer Video from DJI Osmo Pocket in 2020
Just like any other video recording device, even DJI Osmo Pocket has its memory. If you want to offload some of its data to make room for new footages, it is essential to learn how to transfer video from DJI Osmo Pocket to your computer. Transferring clips to your PC is also required when you plan to edit them to make some adjustments, and then publish them on your favorite platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
That said, here you will learn how to transfer video from DJI Osmo Pocket to Mac or Windows computer, edit it, and transfer the modified clip back to the device using one of the most sophisticated applications available online.
- Part 1. How to Import Osmo Pocket Video to a Computer
- Part 2. How to Edit Osmo Pocket Video Easily
- Part 3. How to Transfer Files from PC to DJI Osmo Pocket
After you have recorded footage on your DJI Osmo Pocket and believe it is time to make some adjustments to the video, transferring it to your computer is the first thing that needs to be done. Even though you can choose any method to so, one application that makes the task much more accessible is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
UniConverter is available for both Mac and Windows and is a robust conversion program that supports more than 1000 formats. Also, the software can perform many other operations that most of its expensive competitors can’t. For instance, with Wondershare UniConverter, you can record computer screen, burn media to optical discs, convert videos to virtual reality (VR), etc.
You can follow the instructions given below to learn how to transfer video from DJI Osmo Pocket to Mac or Windows PC swiftly:
Wondershare UniConverter - All-in-one Video Converter
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, merging, adding subtitles, and more.
- Convert videos to more than 1,000 formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD templates.
- Download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter
Ensure that you obtained Wondershare UniConverter from its official website and have installed it on your Windows or Mac computer (a Windows 10 PC is used here for demonstration). Next, launch the program using its shortcut icon.
Step 2 Connect DJI Osmo Pocket
Grab a USB cable, connect one of its ends to the device, insert the other end to the USB port on your PC, and wait while UniConverter syncs with DJI Osmo.
Step 3 Import the Video
Make sure that you are on the Converter tile, click the small down-facing arrow next to the Add Files button at the top-left corner. And click Add from Device, check the box representing the footage you are interested in, and click Add to Convert List from the bottom-right corner to import the video to the UniConverter window.
Once the video is imported to Wondershare UniConverter, you can use the application’s built-in editor to edit the clips. While editing, UniConverter allows you to trim the clips, crop them, apply effects to them, and even add subtitles and watermarks as needed.
The instructions to edit a video are given below:
Step 1 Edit the Clip
Click the Scissors (Edit) icon from under the thumbnail of the imported video, on the next box, position the Playhead (Skimmer) on the timeline you want to trim the clip from, click Cut from the upper area of the timeline, select the unwanted segment that you just split, and click Delete. Next, drag the trimming handle at the right end of the footage toward left in the timeline to trim off the ending portion of the media. Click OK to save the modifications.
Note: If the video gets messed up due to too many edits and cuts, you can click Reset to revert it to its original state.
Step 2 Crop the Clip
Back on the previous window, click the Crop icon (present next to that of Trim). And ensure that you are on the Crop tab from the top of the box that opens next, drag the handles in the Original Preview section to crop the unwanted portions of the video, click Align Center in the right part, and click OK to save the changes. Optionally, you can also explore the other tabs from the top to add effects, watermark, subtitles, and manage audio before clicking OK.
Step 3 Render the Clip
On the Convert window, click and open the Output Format menu from the bottom, go to the Video tab. And choose your preferred output format from the left pane (MP4 here), select a resolution from the right, pick a destination folder from the output field present at the bottom of the interface, and click Convert to render the edited video.
In case you have a video on your PC that you want to transfer to your DJI Osmo Pocket, the process of doing so is pretty simple. The step-by-step instructions are given below:
Step 1 Import Files to Transfer
Click Transfer from the Toolbox section, click Add Files from the Transfer window's upper-left corner, and use the Open box that comes up next to locate and add the clip to UniConverter.
Step 2 Transfer to DJI Osmo Pocket
Ensure that your DJI Osmo Pocket is connected to the computer, and its name is listed at the upper-right corner of the Transfer window. Next, click Transfer from the right to transfer the footage to your Osmo Pocket. Note: If there are multiple videos, you must click Transfer All from the bottom to transfer all those clips to the device in a single go.
It becomes vital to learn how to transfer video from DJI Osmo Pocket to your Windows or Mac computer if you own the device. While there are several moving tools available in the market in addition to what the basic built-in options the PC operating systems offer, the best method to get the job done is using efficient, robust, and lightweight software called Wondershare UniConverter. It is also a universal converter with plenty of other features like editor, screen recorder, disc burner, VR converter, video compressor, etc.