- 1. Transfer to Phone+
- 1.1 The Easiest Way to Transfer Audio Files to iPhone in 2020
- 1.2 Best Way to Transfer Video to iPhone Photo Gallery in 2020
- 1.3 The Most Simple Way to Transfer YouTube Video to Phone Gallery in 2020
- 1.4 3 One-Click Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone in 2020
- 1.5 Simple Ways to Transfer Videos Between iPhone and Android in 2020
- 1.6 One-Click to Transfer Media Files Between Your Computer and Android in 2020
- 1.7 Best Ways to Transfer Video Between PC and Smartphone in 2020
- 1.8 Top 10 Apps for Video Transfer from PC to iPhone in 2020
- 1.9 Recommended Ways to Transfer Videos to Mobile Phone in 2020
- 1.10 The Easiest Way to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone in 2020
- 1.11 Best 6 Third-Party Apps to Transfer Videos from Mac to iPhone in 2020
- 1.12 What Is the Best Way to Transfer Videos from PS4 to Phone in 2020
- 1.13 10 Tips for Transferring Video to Android Devices in 2020
- 2. Transfer to Computer+
- 2.1 Simple Ways to Transfer YouTube Offline Videos from Mobile to Laptop in 2020
- 2.2 8 Recommended Ways to Transfer Video from Android to Mac in 2020
- 2.3 Easy Ways to Transfer GoPro Videos to Computer in 2020
- 2.4 Best Ways to Transfer Media Files from Android to PC in 2020
- 2.5 Best Way to Transfer 4K Videos from iPhone to PC in 2020
- 2.6 3 Simple Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 without iTunes in 2020
- 2.7 7 Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer in 2020
- 2.8 5 Solutions Help You Back Up Your Samsung Video to Mac in 2020
- 2.9 Best Ways to Transfer Videos from Phone to PC in 2020
- 2.10 5 Solutions to Video Transfer from iPad to PC in 2020
- 3. Transfer to iPad+
- 4. Other Transferring Tips+
- 4.1 Best Ways to Watch Videos from Your Phone on A TV in 2020
- 4.2 5 Simple Methods to Transfer Videos to SD Card in 2020
- 4.3 Best Methods to Transfer Music Between iTunes and Windows Media Player on PC 2020
- 4.4 Fast Way to Transfer Video from DJI Osmo Pocket in 2020
- 4.5 Best Way to Transfer A YouTube Video to iMovie in 2020
- 4.6 Best Ways to Transfer Video Files Online in 2020
- 4.7 Best Choices to Transfer Large Video Files in 2020
- 4.8 Best Ways to Transfer YouTube Video to MP4 Player in 2020
- 4.9 Easy Ways to Transfer Video to MP4 Device in 2020
- 4.10 How to Choose the Best Video Transfer Services in 2020
- 4.11 Simple 4 Ways to Transfer Videos to DVD in 2020
- 4.12 Easy Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to USB Flash Drive in 2020
The Easiest Way to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone in 2020
Are you looking for ways on how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone because iTunes is too complicated to use? The sections that follow discuss some of the easiest methods to get this done. Also, you will also get to know how to import media files from your iPhone to a computer and convert to your preferred format while doing so in order to make the clips compatible with the maximum number of media players for convenient and flawless playback.
- Part 1. How to Transfer Videos from Your Computer to iPhone
- Part 2. How to Convert Videos to Other Formats in 3 Steps
- Part 3. 3 Bonus Tips for Videos Transfer from Computer to iPhone
As per Apple, iTunes is the best tool for all its products. However, the fact is, you are required to go through several steps and navigate through many menus and windows to get to the exact option that may or may not let you transfer video from computer to iPhone. Therefore, it becomes imperative to look for a third-party tool that can make the process a bit easier.
Although several applications in the market claim they can seamlessly gel with your iPhone, the one that offers the easiest way to transfer the files to your iPhone is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). Available for Windows and Mac platforms, Wondershare UniConverter can even help you convert the videos to iPhone-compatible format so that they can be played on your smartphone without any resolution or picture quality issues.
Apart from this, UniConverter also has many other tools built into it like video compressor, video editor, GIF maker, screen recorder, etc. to help you do almost all the post-production tasks from without looking out for any other program.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video Toolbox for Mac/Windows
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone easier than iTunes
- Convert videos to 1,000+ formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, merging, adding subtitles, and more.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to learn how to transfer a video from computer to iPhone with Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1 Get to the Transfer Window
Once you downloaded and installed Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac or Windows PC, launch the program and click the Toolbox > Transfer tile from the top.
Step 2 Connect iPhone and Import the Video
Use the lightning cable to connect your iPhone to your computer, click Add Files from the upper-left area of the Transfer window, and then use the Open box that appears to select and import the video you want to transfer to the smartphone.
Step 3 Transfer the Video
Make sure that your iPhone’s name is present at the upper-right area of the Transfer window, and click Transfer to transfer video from computer to iPhone.
As mentioned earlier, Wondershare UniConverter has a built-in media converter. The robustness of the program can be assessed easily with the fact that it supports more than 1000 formats and is capable of converting files around 30x faster than any other video conversion software available in the market today.
You can learn to convert videos from one format to another using Wondershare UniConverter by following the steps given below:
Step 1 Import a Video
After launching Wondershare UniConverter, ensure that you are on the default Video Converter window, click Add Files, and use the box that appears to select and import the video you want to convert to a different format.
Step 2 Choose an Output Format
From the upper-right section of the Convert window, click and open the Output Format menu, go to the Video tab from the top, choose a format from the left pane, and select a resolution from the right.
Note: If you want to convert the video to any device-specific format or display type, you can click the Device tab, choose your device type from the left pane, and choose a relevant resolution from the right.
Step 3 Convert the Video
Choose a destination folder from the Output field present at the bottom, and click Convert from the right of the video thumbnail to convert the video, and save the output to the folder you selected.
Although Wondershare UniConverter can quickly transfer video from computer to iPhone, there are a couple of things that you are encouraged to keep in mind before and while sending the clips to your smartphone to get the best viewing experience. The following are some useful tips that you might want to consider.
Tip 1: Go from Higher to Lower and Not Vice Versa
The fact is, you can’t add the information to an already rendered video. What you can do is, remove the details if need be. For instance, if you have a 4K video that you want to play on your phone that doesn’t support that resolution, choosing Full HD during conversion should serve the purpose well. On the other hand, if you have a Full HD video that you want to play on a device that supports 4K resolution, it wouldn’t be wise to upscale the 1080p clip any higher as you may experience no improvement in picture quality whatsoever.
Tip 2: Get to the Closest Possible Resolution
Since the maximum resolution that your iPhone supports may vary depending on its model, make sure to convert the source video to the closest possible one. Wondershare UniConverter enables you to choose video format and its display resolution for conversion according to the iPhone model you are planning to play the clip-on. To select an iPhone model, you can go to the Device tab in the Convert all files to menu on the Convert window. After converting, you can go to the Converted window by clicking its button above the video’s thumbnail, click Add to Transfer, go to the Transfer window, and follow the instructions given from the Part 1 to transfer video from computer to iPhone.
Tip 3: Always Use Original USB Cable and Other Accessories
Because Apple devices are quite sophisticated, using unbranded accessories like non-Apple USB cables, first-copy headphones, generic power adapters, etc. may hinder the overall performance of the phone. For instance, if you use a low-quality lightning cable to connect your iPhone to the computer, the transfers may not be as fast as they generally are when you use a genuine USB wire that you buy from an authorized Apple store, or that came along with your iPhone itself.
Although Apple always encourages its users to use iTunes for all its products, as mentioned earlier, it is easy to learn how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone with Wondershare UniConverter. The application not only offers a convenient way to transfer media clips, with 1000+ supported extensions. The tool can also recognize different files and can convert them to your preferred format, thus resolving any compatibility issues that you may experience during the playback.