- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Transfer to Phone+
- 1.1 The Easiest Way to Transfer Audio Files to iPhone in 2022
- 1.2 Best Way to Transfer Video to iPhone Photo Gallery in 2022
- 1.3 The Most Simple Way to Transfer YouTube Video to Phone Gallery in 2022
- 1.4 3 One-Click Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone in 2022
- 1.5 Simple Ways to Transfer Videos Between iPhone and Android in 2022
- 1.6 One-Click to Transfer Media Files Between Your Computer and Android in 2022
- 1.7 Best Ways to Transfer Video Between PC and Smartphone in 2022
- 1.8 Top 10 Apps for Video Transfer from PC to iPhone in 2022
- 1.9 Recommended Ways to Transfer Videos to Mobile Phone in 2022
- 1.10 The Easiest Way to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone in 2022
- 1.11 Best 6 Third-Party Apps to Transfer Videos from Mac to iPhone in 2022
- 1.12 What Is the Best Way to Transfer Videos from PS4 to Phone in 2022
- 1.13 10 Tips for Transferring Video to Android Devices in 2022
- 2. Transfer to Computer+
- 2.1 Simple Ways to Transfer YouTube Offline Videos from Mobile to Laptop in 2022
- 2.2 8 Recommended Ways to Transfer Video from Android to Mac in 2022
- 2.3 Easy Ways to Transfer GoPro Videos to Computer in 2022
- 2.4 Best Ways to Transfer Media Files from Android to PC in 2022
- 2.5 Best Way to Transfer 4K Videos from iPhone to PC in 2022
- 2.6 3 Simple Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Windows 10 without iTunes in 2022
- 2.7 7 Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer in 2022
- 2.8 5 Solutions Help You Back Up Your Samsung Video to Mac in 2022
- 2.9 Best Ways to Transfer Videos from Phone to PC in 2022
- 2.10 5 Solutions to Video Transfer from iPad to PC in 2022
- 3. Transfer to iPad+
- 4. Other Transferring Tips+
- 4.1 Best Ways to Watch Videos from Your Phone on A TV in 2022
- 4.2 5 Simple Methods to Transfer Videos to SD Card in 2022
- 4.3 Best Methods to Transfer Music Between iTunes and Windows Media Player on PC 2022
- 4.4 Fast Way to Transfer Video from DJI Osmo Pocket in 2022
- 4.5 Best Way to Transfer A YouTube Video to iMovie in 2022
- 4.6 Best Ways to Transfer Video Files Online in 2022
- 4.7 Best Choices to Transfer Large Video Files in 2022
- 4.9 Easy Ways to Transfer Video to MP4 Device in 2022
- 4.10 How to Choose the Best Video Transfer Services in 2022
- 4.11 Simple 4 Ways to Transfer Videos to DVD in 2022
- 4.12 Easy Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to USB Flash Drive in 2022
Best Way to Transfer Video to iPhone Photo Gallery in 2023
Are you looking for the most efficient way to transfer video to iPhone? Well! Your search ends here. The following sections explain how to transfer video files from your computer to your iPhone / iPad using one of the best applications available today.
You will also learn how to share the clips on your iPhone with your friends and how to edit those footages before sharing so they could become more engaging and entertaining when played.
- Part 1. Transfer Videos to iPhone Photo Gallery with Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 2. How to Share Videos from iPhone to Your Friends
- Part 3. How to Edit Videos in iPhone Photo Gallery
Part 1. Transfer Videos to iPhone Photo Gallery with Wondershare UniConverter
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) was initially developed to convert video files to their relevant formats. As the technology evolved, so did Video Converter Ultimate, and it is now called UniConverter that, at the time of this writing, supports more than 1000 formats for conversion.
Wondershare UniConverter also has some unique features. For instance, with UniConverter, you can record your computer screen, convert media to the VR environment, burn your audio and video files to DVD or Blu-ray discs, and much more.
Wondershare UniConverter - The Best Way to Transfer Videos to iPhone
- Transfer videos from Windows and Mac to your phone easily.
- Convert videos to 1,000+ formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- It has a 90X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, merging, adding subtitles, and more.
- Burn video to playable DVD with an attractive free DVD template.
- It supports to download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
You can follow the steps below to learn how to transfer video to iPhone with Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1 Go to the transfer screen.
After downloading Wondershare UniConverter from its official website and installing it on your Mac or Windows computer, launch the program and click Toolbox > Transfer from the title bar at the top.
Step 2 Connect your iPhone.
Use the lightning cable that was shipped along with your iPhone to connect the phone to your computer. Then, wait till the two devices recognize each other and sync rightly, and make sure that the name of your iPhone appears at the top-right corner of the Transfer window post synchronization.
Step 3 Add video files.
Click from the upper-left corner of the Transfer window, and use the Open box to add the video from the computer you want to transfer to iPhone.
Step 4 Transfer the video.
Click Transfer from the right side of the video thumbnail to transfer video to iPhone. If you added multiple files, you must click Transfer All from the bottom-right corner of the transfer window to send all the clips to your phone in a single go.
Part 2. How to Share Videos from iPhone to Your Friends
If you have some media footages on your iPhone and you want to share them with your friends who also own an iOS device, you can do so easily using the built-in feature called AirDrop. AirDrop uses Bluetooth on your iDevice to transfer the files, and the transmission is quite fast.
You can learn how to transfer video to iPhone of a friend from your iPhone by following the steps given below:
Note: Make sure to turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone and ask your friend to do the same before proceeding.
Step 1: Select a Video
Launch the Photos app on your iPhone, go to Albums from the bottom, tap Videos from the Media Types section, tap Select from the top-right corner, and select the video you want to share.
Step 2: Transfer the Videos
Tap the Share icon from the bottom-left corner, and tap your friend’s iPhone’s name that appears in place of the AirDrop icon to transfer video to iPhone.
In case your friend doesn’t own an iOS device, you can still share the videos with them using any third-party Cloud service like Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. Most of these services offer free space to their users. This storage capacity can be expanded by buying any paid subscription that the vendors provide.
Part 3. How to Edit Videos in iPhone Photo Gallery
Although several video editors for iPhone are available on the App Store, they are either paid programs or lack essential features required to edit the clips with perfection. The apps that are both free and have required features force their brand watermark on the output and demand paid subscriptions to remove those burned logos.
That said, as an iDevice user, it is worth knowing that you can edit the videos on your iPhone with the iOS’ built-in editor, i.e., without using any third-party app. This integrated editor has almost all the tools and functions required for basic and somewhat advanced media manipulations.
You can learn how to edit videos on the iPhone using the editor in iOS by following the instructions explained below:
Step 1: Open a Video
On your iPhone, launch the Photos app, tap Albums from the bottom of the window, scroll down and tap Videos from the Media Types section, and tap to open the video you want to edit.
Step 2: Get to the Editor Window
Tap Edit from the upper-right corner of the screen the video is playing on to get to the editor window. Here you can notice all the editing tools present at the bottom.
Step 3: Edit the Video
Use the trimming handles at either side of the clip in the Timeline to trim off the unwanted portions. Then, tap the Adjust icon to adjust the brightness, contrast, colors, and other display-related settings. Tap the Filter icon to apply filters to the video to make it look more attractive and tap the Crop icon to crop or adjust the orientation of the media.
Step 4: Save the Video
Once you have made all the changes and you are happy with the modified clip, tap Done from the bottom-right corner, and then tap Save Video or Save Video as New Clip in the confirmation box to overwrite the existing footage or save it as a new one respectively.
Note: Even after saving the video, you can still undo all the changes and revert everything to original by opening the media again, tapping Revert, and then tapping Revert to Original in the confirmation box that pops up at the bottom.
When it comes to the process of transferring video to the iPhone, and efficient application like Wondershare UniConverter has proven quite handy for the majority of users across the globe. Because the software also has several other features like screen recorder, disc burner, video editor, video compressor, etc., it can even be used as a full-fledged post-production tool for both domestic and professional purposes.