- 1. Edit iPhone Video+
- 1.1 how to reduce picture file size on iphone
- 1.2 play mp4 on ipad
- 1.3 zoom video iphone
- 1.4 resize video iphone
- 1.5 how to record youtube videos on iphone
- 1.6 mail drop iphone
- 1.7 how to brighten a video on iphone
- 1.8 how to compress photos on iphone
- 1.9 rotate image iphone
- 1.10 how to upload a video to youtube from iphone
- 1.11 how to post on instagram from iphone
- 1.12 how to transfer gopro videos to iphone
- 1.13 convert iphone to android
- 1.14 play mkv on iphone
- 1.15 reduce photo size iphone
- 1.16 how to upload videos from iphone to computer
- 1.17 how to import videos from iphone to mac
- 1.18 how to transfer videos from mac to iphone
- 1.19 how to crop a video on iphone
- 1.20 how to trim a video on iphone
- 1.21 download instagram video iphone
- 1.22 convert video to audio iphone
- 1.23 save youtube video to iphone
- 1.24 how to add videos to iphone
- 1.25 iphone subtitles
- 1.26 mac doesn t recognize iphone
- 1.27 time lapse iphone
- 1.28 how to remove sound from iphone video
- 1.29 how to merge videos on iphone
- 1.30 how to play videos on iphone
- 1.31 how to rotate a video on iphone
- 1.32 how to shrink a photo on iphone
- 1.33 transfer mp4 to iphone
- 1.34 how to crop a video on imovie iphone
- 1.35 how to send video from iphone to android
- 1.36 iphone video upside down
- 1.37 import video to iphone
- 2. Other Tips&Tricks+
- 2.1 change video orientation iphone
- 2.2 reduce video size iphone
- 2.3 iphone supported video formats
- 2.4 screen record iphone
- 2.5 iphone video format
- 2.6 remove audio from video iphone
- 2.7 how to clip a video on iphone
- 2.8 compress video on ipad
- 2.9 rotate iphone video on pc
- 2.10 resize photo iphone
- 2.11 iphone video converter
- 2.12 free video to iphone converter
- 2.13 record audio on iphone
- 2.14 how to upload video to iphone
- 2.15 how to send video from iphone without losing quality
- 2.16 share video iphone
- 2.17 iphone video player
- 2.18 no sound on iphone video
- 2.19 how to resize a picture on iphone
- 2.20 import videos from iphone to pc
- 2.21 how to speed up video on iphone
- 2.22 how to send video from android to iphone
- 2.23 youtube video downloader app for iphone
- 2.24 videos not playing on iphone
- 2.25 how to download video from google drive to iphone
How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone in Simple Ways
Bloggers from all around the world use GoPro cameras to record some of the most breathtaking and awesome videos for their audience. They often search for things like how to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone or some other device so that they can further enhance their content and edit it according to their preference. Apart from that, they also search about how to download GoPro videos to iPhone for free. There are a lot of specialized tools that can help you to do so without any issue. If you are also looking for the fastest way to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone, keep reading, and all your doubts and queries will be clear by the end.
- Part 1. How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone with Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 2. How to Download GoPro Videos to iPhone with iTunes
If you have been looking about how to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone, then nothing can be better than using Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This tool offers a wide range of functionality, including file transfer, CD/DVD burning, editing of images, and videos, along with tons of useful features. Wondershare UniConverter provides the fastest way to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone with absolutely no loss to the quality of the file. The user interface is clean and simple, which makes its usage a lot more convenient for users with different skill sets. The following guide will help you understand how to download GoPro videos to iPhone by using Wondershare UniConverter.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best GoPro Video Editor and Converter Mac/Windows (Catalina Included)
- Transfer GoPro videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Customize GoPro 4K videos by changing resolution, bit rate, encoder, frame rate, etc.
- Edit GoPro videos with trimming, cropping, rotating, adding subtitles, and more others.
- Optimized presets for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Burn GoPro videos to DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Video Tutorial: Wondershare UniConverter - Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone
Step 1 Transfer the videos to Your computer and Connect Your iPhone.
Transfer all the videos that you want in your iPhone to your computer and launch Wondershare UniConverter. Now, click on the Transfer option on the home screen. Now use your USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer. Once you do it, the application will automatically start installing the required drivers in order to connect your iPhone. Keep following the prompts that appear on your screen until you can see the lock screen of your phone.
Step 2 Unlock Your iPhone to Access Your iPhone Screen.
Now, enter the password to unlock your device. Upon unlocking, you will see a pop-up, asking you to trust the application or deny access. Click on Trust, and your device will be connected. Now, you will be able to access your iPhone screen on the computer, and you will also see the interface given below.
Step 3 Select the Videos that You Want to Transfer.
Now, locate the videos that you want on your iPhone, and by using the add files option, select the videos in order to start the transfer. Click the “+Add Files” button from the top left side of the interface. You can directly select all the videos at once as Wondershare UniConverter has support for that functionality.
Step 4 Transfer the Videos to Your iPhone.
Once all the above steps are done, you will get the following screen. Now, click on the Transfer button to initiate the process. You can check the progress of the transfer on the screen and can transfer multiple files at a time as well. You will notice that every video can either be individually transferred one by one, or you can even transfer the files all at once using the Transfer All option.
If you are searching for ways as to how to download GoPro videos to iPhone by using iTunes, then you can follow the steps given below.
To download GoPro videos to iPhone using iTunes, first, you need to download the GoPro videos to your computer. After downloading the videos to the computer, you can follow the steps below to transfer them to the iPhone with iTunes.
Step 1: Launch iTunes and connect your device to the desktop.
Open iTunes and by using an authentic data cable, connect and pair your iPhone to your desktop. Now, go to the summary option and click on manually manage audio and video option and apply the changes.
Step 2: Visit the file option.
On the screen, you will be able to see the file option. Click on that, and select add a file to the library option, or add a folder to the library depending on your preference. This will show a pop-up using which you will have to select the files or folders that you want to be added to the library.
Step 3: Sync both devices.
Now, go to the section where your phone will be shown. Click on the Movies option and enable Sync and select the files that you want to be synced and click on the Apply button. Now, all the files there will be synced to your iTunes account and will be accessible there.
A lot of people use GoPro devices to record videos for their blogs. People who aren’t much familiar with the transfer methods often search for things like how to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone. For such people, there are a lot of tools and methods that can help them to accomplish the task. Wondershare UniConverter is one of the fastest ways to transfer GoPro videos to iPhone, and it also has a lot of other features that elevate the user experience and usability to a new level. You can also use iTunes if you want. However, that might be a bit slower and complex. It merely up to your preference.