- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Transfer Tips+
- 1.1 How to Upload Videos from iPhone to Computer
- 1.2 How to Import Videos From iPhone to Mac
- 1.3 Import Videos From iPhone to PC
- 1.4 How to Transfer Videos From Mac to iPhone
- 1.5 Share Video iPhone
- 1.6 Mail Drop iPhone
- 1.7 Convert iPhone to Android
- 1.8 how to send video from android to iphone
- 1.9 How to Send Video From iPhone to Android
- 1.10 How to Send Video From iPhone Without Losing Quality
- 1.11 Import Video to iPhone
- 1.12 How to Upload Video to iPhone
- 1.13 How to Add Videos to iPhone
- 1.14 Transfer MP4 to iPhone
- 1.15 How to Transfer GoPro Videos to iPhone
- 2. Edit Photos on iPhone+
- 3. Edit Videos on iPhone+
- 3.1 iPhone Video Format
- 3.2 iPhone Supported Video Formats
- 3.3 Reduce Video Size iPhone
- 3.4 Resize video iphone
- 3.5 How to Trim a Video on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Clip a Video on iPhone
- 3.7 How to Crop a Video on iPhone
- 3.8 How to Crop a Video on iPhone with/without iMovie
- 3.9 iPhone Video Upside Down
- 3.10 Change Video Orientation iPhone
- 3.11 Time Lapse iPhone
- 3.12 How to Speed Up Video on iPhone
- 3.13 Zoom Video iPhone
- 3.14 How to Merge Videos on iPhone
- 3.15 How to Brighten a Video on iPhone
- 3.16 Play MKV on iPhone
- 3.17 How to Play Videos on iPhone
- 3.18 Screen Record iPhone
- 3.19 Record Audio on iPhone
- 3.20 Remove Audio from Video iPhone
- 3.21 How to Record Youtube Videos on iPhone
- 3.22 How to Remove Sound from iPhone Video
- 3.23 How to Upload a Video to Youtube from iPhone
- 3.24 iPhone Subtitles
- 4. Convert Video to iPhone+
- 5. Other Tips+
12 Best Apps to Resize a Picture on iPhone and iPad Recommended
In certain social media platforms, the photo upload is successful only for specific image dimensions. You need to alter the size of your original picture to load the images on that particular server. Now you should learn how to resize a picture on iPhone. This article will be a great guide to understand the procedure related to the photo resize on iPhone.
- Part 1. How to Resize a Picture for iPhone and iPad on Windows and Mac
- Part 2. How to Resize a Picture for iPhone and iPad Online
- Part 3. 12 Apps to Resize a Picture on iPhone and iPad Recommended
Customize images and videos in pace with your requirement using an incredible tool like Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It is a unique program, which alters the settings of the images as per your needs without affecting the quality of the file. It is the best tool to bring a new look to your file. If you make a quick search on this software in cyberspace, to your surprise, you will witness a huge collection of astonishing reviews and professional recommendations in a precise way. There is no exaggeration because the Wondershare Uniconverter stands unique from the crowd because of its outstanding features and reliability.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Resize iPhone Pictures on Windows/Mac easily.
- Convert iPhone images to JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF on Windows/Mac.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MP3, etc.
- Versatile Toolbox combines GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder
- 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Step 1 Download the software and choose Toolbox.
Go to the official website of Wondershare UniConverter and download the program to carry out the resize process. Install the tool and tap the icon to view the home page. In the top menu, choose the Toolbox option to carry out the resize functionality.
Step 2 Import iPhone images.
On this screen, choose the Image Converter option and import the picture using the menu from the new pop-up window. Before carrying out this process, you must transfer all your iPhone images into your PC.
Step 3 Hit the settings icon to resize iPhone pictures.
When you move the cursor on the image screen here in the above example, three icons appear beneath the image file. The first option is a Crop. The next one assists you in applying filter effects to your image, and the final gear type icon in the Settings option. Tap this option to resize your picture as per your desire.
After completing the editing work, you must save the changes to retain the new size of the image. You can store the resized file on your PC for further use.
To resize pictures on iPhone, you can try out the built-in online programs for quick results. The Online UniConverter assists you in achieving your picture resizing tasks precisely. It is enough if you visit the official website of Online UniConverter to proceed with the image size customization. This online program offers you a wide range of functionalities like media files compression and conversion, editing, etc.
Step 1: Visit the website.
You have to visit the official website of Online UniConverter to resize the pictures.
Step 2: Add the image.
Add the desired picture from your storage drive to commence with the resize process.
Step 3: Customize size parameters.
Hit the gear icon nearby the Convert all files to the label at the bottom of the screen. A pop-up list appears above, and then you should uncheck Keep the original size to enter new values for the resize process. You must add new attributes for the width and height to customize the size of the image and finally tap the Convert button.
- Image Size
This app assists you in resizing the pictures on iPhone precisely. You have to enter new values for width, height, etc. It allows you to retain the aspect ratio, and it saves the resized pictures at either local drives or secondary storage like mail, cloud portal, etc.
- There are easy steps to resize the picture.
- There are desired customization and quick saving functionalities.
- Few customers find it difficult to use the resize options optimally.
- While printing the customized images, there exist controversies with the resized attribute.
The Image Resize app helps the users to alter the size of the pictures effectively. You can use this app to resize and share the customized images quickly.
- It has perfect customization on the dimension attributes of the picture.
- You can import images from the iCloud drive for the resizing process.
- There are no options to cancel the last edit.
- The ads interrupt the editing process.
This app hails from the seller Yoshinobu Sonoda. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Batch resizing is possible on this platform.
- Preview available before saving the changes in the image.
The app does not work all of a sudden for no reason.
- ImageResize Pro
It is the extended version of ImageResize from Yoshinobu Sonoda and compatible with iOS 11.0 and later versions.
Apart from resizing functionality, you can customize it better-using painting, rote and mosaic features.
The editing date of the image is recorded, leaving behind the shooting date details.
This app supports iOS 8 and above, and it is from the seller of Koichi Otera. This program is easy to install and user-friendly.
- You can resize multiple photos at a time.
- Import images from Dropbox for editing purposes.
The resizing process takes little time when compared to other apps in the digital market.
- Photo Editor
Seong Eon Kim is the mastermind behind this app, and it is compatible with iOS 8 and above. It supports multiple languages for the convenience of customers worldwide.
You can rotate, zoom in, and zoom out the pictures apart from resizing options.
Not suitable for professionals.
- Resize Image
It is a simple interface app compatible with iOS 8 and above versions. You can edit the images quickly and share the results immediately on your social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Flawless customization of pictures.
Frequent advertisements disturb the editing process.
It is the successor of Batch Resizer with updated functionalities. It supports PNG and JPEG file formats.
Save the edited pictures in external storage like Email, Dropbox, etc.
Even the paid version has advertisement disturbances.
- CropSize: Photo Resizer Editor
It is a perfect app with a clear and friendly interface. Three types of resizing modes like ‘Stretch, Clip, and Insert’ are available on this platform.
Filters and editing tools are available to customize the picture professionally.
The edited picture size varies on the printed copy.
This app allows you to resize and reformat it according to your requirement precisely. You have to add the resize values manually to obtain accurate results.
Built-in templates are available.
This app is not compatible with an older version of iPhone.
This app helps you to edit and share pictures quickly. All sorts of import and export of the images take place swiftly without any time delay at this platform.
Excellent customer service.
The app stops working suddenly for unknown reasons.
- Image Re-Sizer
This app supports a wide range of image file formats like jpg, png, gif, etc. It hails from the seller Binoy Jose.
It supports quick preview and share options available for the edited pictures.
This app is not reliable.
The Wondershare UniConverter is the right program to customize the size attributes accurately as per your needs. Make use of this tool and explore other functionalities to optimize the images in a professional manner. With the help of this article, you will know how to resize a picture on iPhone effortlessly in an effective way.